Wed, 29 October 2008 at 7:30 am
Britney Spears' Dad Granted Control Of Her Affairs
- Britney Spears‘ dad granted permanent control of her affairs
- Patrick Dempsey supports the Avon Foundation
- Who is Agnyess Deyn?
- Guy Ritchie doesn’t want Kabbalah water in his pool
- Julian King‘s mother blogs on MySpace
- PETA really doesn’t like the Olsen twins
- Jessica Simpson put an awful lot of clothes on
- CNN has rejected an attempt by the Barack Obama campaign to purchase airtime for its primetime ad Wednesday night.
- Keanu Reeves told a Los Angeles court on Tuesday that he did not knock down a paparazzo photographer to avoid having his picture taken, saying the man stumbled while walking. backward.
- The CW network is considering a remake of that show’s spinoff, Melrose Place after having done well with a remake of Beverly Hills 90210 this season.
- An Austrian woman accused of stalking CSI: Miami star David Caruso is being sought on an international arrest warrant, and officials said Tuesday she could be hiding in Mexico.
- Robert Downey Jr. has reportedly signed a deal with Marvel Studios to reprise the role of Tony Stark in Iron Man and also his heavy-metal alter ego in the upcoming superhero all-stars film The Avengers.
Just Jared on Facebook