Daniel Craig World Premieres 'Quantum of Solace'

Daniel Craig World Premieres 'Quantum of Solace'

TUX DELUXE

Daniel Craig suits up in a custom Burberry Prosum tuxedo for the Royal World Premiere of the latest James Bond movie, Quantum of Solace, held at the Odeon Leicester Square on Wenesday in London.

The 40-year-old British actor was accompanied by his longtime girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell, who sparkled in a purplelicious floor-grazing gown.

Craig is the cover model for the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly. Quantum of Solace is due out in the UK on Halloween (October 31) and in US/Canada on November 14.

25+ pictures inside of Daniel Craig world premiering Quantum of Solace

daniel craig quantum of solace world premiere 22
daniel craig quantum of solace world premiere 23
daniel craig quantum of solace world premiere 24
daniel craig quantum of solace world premiere 25

ABC

first!
he is so good looking. ah cant wait to see it!!!!!

first!
he is so good looking. ah cant wait to see it!!!!!

KittyDuran @ 10/29/2008 at 8:22 pm

The pics coming out now (mostly Getty Images) they look more relaxed – good. The first ones looked as though someone was pointing a gun at them.

is face looks like a wet leather bag filled with lobsters.

There is a really great photo of Dan and Babs on the Getty Images site. They have more chemistry in one shot than I have seen in all the pictures of Satuski. They are up close and ineach others personal space. Very very nice shot — good for you Babs!!!!!!

The Red Poppy is for Rem. Day on Nov 11.

Barbara Brocolli —- she owns the Bond Franchise and is the Producer. It was her idea to cast Daniel in the role of James Bond

I love Daniel and Satsuki. So cute. BUT, someone needs to help Satsuki out with her clothes… Seriously, look at what she wears to all the events… This one i guess isnt too bad…

I am excited for this movie.

sorry but they look tense and their smiles are forced, there are a few in the line up that look good

there is another pic whre he just walked off without her and she was left talking to olga

he looked like he couldn’t be bothered

they both looked nervous and panicky on the red carpet
i guess the pressure was getting to them

top marks to dan for leaving the orange fake tan at home this time

KittyDuran @ 10/29/2008 at 8:54 pm

To 15… they look much better together here than have in the past few months.

I think all the things that have happened tonight – esp. the kiss – means a more secure relationship in the public eye. But I’ll echo what clara said on the thread. If he’s going to do all of this, he better not be b*tching and a moaning about the press asking about his romantic life. This was a bona fide display – it might have been all show – but it was there.

Now, I’ll also go out on a limb and think (again) that marriage is coming very soon – and I’ll predict before the end of the year. This “display” if you want to call it that, means IMHO that Dan’s ready to take Sats down the aisle and he’s letting the world (and us fans) know it.

He is just about the hottest actor out there! Whew!

He is strange. In the Casino he was hot hot hot, but to look at him, I don’t feel it at all. He is not a good looking man, but he is sexy in the role of James Bond. I still want to see Gerard Butler in the Bond role some day. Now he is the true sexy beast!

he is very hot.. and did you know that his beautiful face was all scarred up during the film and he had to have it fixed?

Tense:
Prince William is looking more and more like his dad everyday.

@ 10/29/2008 at 8:44 pm

i think you’re forgetting that these premieres are not all pleasure for daniel craig. they are part of his job. it’s in his contract that he will attend all of the premieres. can you imagine what he has to look forward to. a repeat of all this in paris, moscow, new york, LA, sidney australia etc etc.

as for their smiles being forced, if you had to stand there for hours and smile while some people flashed their camera you’d be a little weary of it all in the end. and somehow i doubt he wandered off to talk to olga without telling satsuki what he was going to do.

i think this dress is better than ok; it’s beautiful and she looks lovely in it. i like what they’ve done with her hair. most of all i like how relaxed she is this time around. last time, at the casino royale premieres, she always looked like a frightened rabbit. i got the idea that if daniel didn’t keep a firm hold of her hand satsuki would have run off and hid.

i also agree with what someone else said. i think after this round of premieres is over, and before the premiere of defiance, daniel and satsuki will get married. that is assuming, of course, that they do really want to get married. both of the may be happy with the way things are. you never know.

i just hope before daniel gets married in the united states pref california. that way he can hammer out a prenup agreement so that if , god forbid, they do end up getting a divorce daniel doesn’t loose half of everything he has. like say madonna is going to.

KittyDuran @ 10/29/2008 at 9:42 pm

———————————————————————————————-
Well, supposedly Sats is from Oregon – how are the pre-nups in that state? [I can see them marrying there instead of England]

He does absolutely nothing for me. Wonder if he caught any of Sienna Miller’s diseases when he boinked her?

im think you’re all overreacting to a kiss that was a spur of the moment, they both were nervous and why are pple so eager to see them married?

maybe they dont want to right now…

she isnt going anywhere, i agree on, but really…they must be sick of the assumptions, how do you know they are even engaged?

they are not two peacocks having to put on a display for anyone..he kissed her..big deal,,she looked scared and now everyone is planning the wedding…

i doubt very much they will marry (if at all) before the end of the year when the spotlight is on him full blast…

if they do, we’ll never know anyway

She loved that kiss, it was what she was waiting for him to do all the while…

I bet she loved every minute of that.

He better not ***** about his private life anymore after this.

Saw the film at the Fest…good, not overly so though. :(

The pics:

He looked good, a lot less tired but still a little awkward. He needs to relax. The gf looked nice, good colour on her ….Olga took my eye though, nice red dress, my gf was right, someone was going to wear red!
What was Gemma wearing????? Shame.
Nice he took the sling off to shake the Princes’ hands. Good protocol Craig!

As for this kiss picture, of course he kissed her, what did you want him to do, punch her?

That’s my prate.

;)

Satsuki has a squint..one eye bigger than the other.

Anyone notice that?

she needs botox seriously her face shouldnt be lined like that at 32

her face is cockeyed

his face and eyes in this pic are wonderful although his eyes are red a bit

I’m sorry but that woman is horrible looking.

Sorry Daniel I don’t get it – not that I have to but she is awful.

I totally agree. I’ve always thought that she looked horrible. What is he thinking??

He’s my man!!! I get excited just looking at him!!

Satsuki looks gorgeous on the after party pics, she is more natural, more relaxed. The smiles aren’t forced.

Classy couple. All TomKat’s money couldn’t buy such class.

Coolio Hunt @ 10/30/2008 at 5:36 am

Well Daniel Craig I wish you well tonight. I hope everything will turn well. Good luck to my 3rd 007. All the Best Daniel.

they look great. yes, they look tense and nervous but thats normal. satsuki looks okay here. i thought her look for the casino royale was better though. the dress isnt spectacular but the colour looks good. the hair looks a bit stiff but its good that it changed!

Makes me laugh people are like saying they look tense and all that, did you know how cold it was outside?? it was bloody freezing daniel even said so himself in an interview over here in england.I wouldnt be suprised if they looked miserable probably because they wanted to get inside hahaha. ooooh well

Can’t wait to see this film, loved casino royal.

after pics @ 10/30/2008 at 7:38 am

you can see satsuki looking better and Dan is more relaxed

whe he kissed her his eyes were not on her but looking into the distance

i wonder if he is going to be more demonstrative though onthe carpet as he usually isnt

he holds her like she’s a friend , im sorry, she maybe laughing and he is relaxed more, but they still look distant..i have seen him hold close freinds better…where was the kiss at the afterparty then?

the jsut look like freinds standing together, i dont get their dynamics

he smiles quite infrequently, the odd grin but not like he used to smile years ago..even at the aftershow party..either he cant relax or he isnt happy internally

she smiles more than he does and thats saying something

hello (sats kiss ass magazine) referes to her as fiancee still, the only publication to do that now

Can’t wait to see film!

satsuki is terrible!!! i really can’t stand her….he deserves so much better.he could have any girl he wants and he is with this ugly,strange,terrible woman…

Don’t mean anything bad by this but his eyes (or the look behind them) always looks wistful ??

My friend has the same look, he laughs and jokes and loves his wife but always has that look that I cant quite put a name too.

I’ve seen many pics of Daniel and no matter what he’s doing, he has that “look” behind the blueness.

Not too sure if anyone else picks it up…innate sadness over something…??

His gf/fiancee/wife whatever she is looks happy but rather sad herself in her eyes.

Maybe they both find that attractive and that is one of the reasons they are attracted to each other?

lainey gossip @ 10/30/2008 at 10:17 am

here it is…Daniel publcily said “I love satsuki mitchell” after saying a few words after the film!

Gossips in London are saying she is pregnant.

lainey gossip @ 10/30/2008 at 10:24 am

your right kitty, he used this night to show that something is going on..whether they are married already and are pregnant or something…or whether he wanted to say yes we’re engaged but just said those words.

There we have it ladies and gentlemen, it’s all done.

Expect her to be pregnant very soon I think because he said this for a reason, to declare his love for the mother of his child!

KittyDuran @ 10/30/2008 at 10:34 am

Thanks Lainey!!!
Hey I called it!!! Do I get a prize??? :D

Though if she is preggers then she shouldn’t be drinking (though we’ve only seen two pics of her doing that and we don’t know what it was)

he says ‘love of his life” in this interview, this is the most outgoing he’s been about her..something is going on, soemething has changed

KittyDuran @ 10/30/2008 at 10:48 am

Of course, this means I’ll have to go back having fantasties about major league baseball players(namely Cincinnati Reds) – which means I have to spend more money as in re-upping my season ticket package. Darn them! ;)

What a lucky girl to have Dan 24/7. If the rumors are true if shes preggers…gosh, she is the luckiest gal to be loved by Daniel….geeze

i love sats @ 10/30/2008 at 11:28 am

she has been seen drinking lately so I dont think she is..I think he stepped up his game as he felt it was about time to give the woman some credit for all the time and love she has for him and maybe the moment got to him…when he accepts his Oscar and then says the same thing then that’s major!

maybe to clarify his feelings for her to the press and to other people..maybe she wanted him to make a public move as she was tired of him looking undemonstrative on past occasions

whatever is going on, he acted unlike the private man we have seen before so if she is pregnant then he is publcly declaring it before she shows or maybe they are married and this is a run up to stating that soon?

maybe he felt that the world doubted him?

for him to announce it to a room full of strangers though seems out of character for him

i love sats @ 10/30/2008 at 11:30 am

He’s found his Quantum of Solace

I don’t care but it seems so contrived

i love sats @ 10/30/2008 at 11:44 am

Ironic that he said that he wouldn’t announce an engagement as he “wasn’t a member of royalty”and then declared his love for her in front of the Princes.

I think he did that as a romantic spur of the moment gesture and something that they would never forget… dont think she is pregnant though and that anything major has changed between them..I felt that the opportunity got to him and he went for it!

I remember reading that they will be more lovery dovey on the carpet this time around and they were right!

i love sats @ 10/30/2008 at 11:45 am

I think if they were married that he would have said his “wife” somewhere in that…to capture the moment.

He has spoken more about her though so it could be leading upt o something.

How will she be the bodyguard with a baby? If she leaves it with help, what is the point of letting others raise it? relationship insurance??

KittyDuran @ 10/30/2008 at 12:20 pm

Well, if anything, if she is pregnant she’ll gain some weight soon and should look a lot better.

KittyDuran @ 10/30/2008 at 12:23 pm

Also, if she is pregnant I wonder how far along she is… not more than 2 months I’m betting…

So, maybe a baby around May or June 2009?

Lou lover @ 10/30/2008 at 1:17 pm

I bet he just wanted to create a moment and say that , after all she has put up with, the change of his acting status and most likely has to put up with lots of women throwing themselves at him.

I think he wanted to say thank you and he did that in saying those words.

If I had my gf there and she had put up with stuff and seen me through many movies and two Bond movies, I would say it in front of everyone especially the Princes…moment you can look back on.

As for being pregnant, who knows? Wasn’t there a pic of her drinking recently? And what about that remark about marriage not happening anytime soon? Possibly an unplanned pregnancy?

The man is very contradictory though, trying to keep his private life out of things then bringing it into the public arena..I bet he’ll be asked about saying that now but he’ll stone wall or maybe he feels that its better to join them rather than beat them. We may see and hear a more romantic Craig.

Maybe the gf feels vulnerable during press junkets especially the Bond ones. But to be honest, I think he might take a year off and concentrate on their relationship.

Buying a new house and all, seems like he’s ready for the domesticated thing.

Well Kitty you might be right about it being a preamble to something but I feel he just wanted to live the moment hence the impromptu kiss at the beginning.

Well got it all out now plus some of my gf’s thoughts.

Quantum of Solace star Daniel Craig only has eyes for one Bond girl – his own.

At the world premiere of the new James Bond film, Craig strolled the red carpet Wednesday night in London with girlfriend, Satsuki Mitchell, who wore a Ralph Lauren Collection gown and eagerly told reporters that his favorite Bond girl was “the one on my arm.”

“He was a bit spotlight shy and glued to his girlfriend,” a source tells PEOPLE. “She straightened his tie a lot and whispered what seemed words of encouragement.”

Inside the Odeon theater, when Craig was called to the stage along with the cast, he showered attention on Mitchell – an American movie producer – helping her up the steps and making sure she knew where to stand.

“He was the only actor to say a few words and he told his girlfriend he loved her,” the source says, adding that Craig “seemed really confident and comfortable speaking from the stage.”

The happy couple skipped out on the film’s splashy afterparty, where guests included current Bond girls Olga Kurylenko (who sat in a booth chatting with friends) and Gemma Arterton (in an eye-catching hot pants-and-dress ensemble), former Bond Girl Grace Jones, and Jack White, who sings the film’s theme song with Alicia Keys.

people article @ 10/30/2008 at 1:35 pm

plus a grt picture!

also on Access Hollywood…he was asked about kissing and bed scenes and he said “I am standing here with the love of my life, so no…” then he walked away…

quite a romantic night for them and they apparently skipped the afterparty

Satsuki looks very comfortable in front of the cameras

also he said “the love of my life” in an Access Hollywood interview

to kitty/tiger @ 10/30/2008 at 1:53 pm

Hey Kitty and Tiger..funny how the Sats bashing has stopped after finally hearing him say those word isnt it?

maybe he said those words to stop people treating and talking like **** about her…(apart from meaning them of course)

seems like he’s very needy on her and she helps him through these premieres..i hope they will be very happy and that they stay together.

seems like they are together for life no matter. i think him saying those words was a big milestone for him like he’s decided on something or the end of something/beginning of something.

so what’s next?

to kitty/tiger @ 10/30/2008 at 1:53 pm

so what’s next?

to kitty/tiger @ 10/30/2008 at 1:53 pm

so what’s next?

if she is preggers then its unplanned,,

nice dan…another one?

if she is preggers then its unplanned,,

nice dan…another one?

if she is preggers then its unplanned,,

nice dan…another one?

if she is preggers then its unplanned,,

nice dan…another one?

KittyDuran @ 10/30/2008 at 1:58 pm

All this has a very final ring to it – something is definitely up.

Actually my feelings on all this is very much what happened back in the mid-80s when the members of Duran Duran (one of my fav bands – hence my name) were getting married and having kids. It made me re-think why I liked them… was it all looks, the fantasies or the music? I’m sure I was one of millions who thought about it – but I decided that I liked their music afterall and I’ve been a fan ever since (not so for many others).

If all this is true about Dan and Sats then there will be an element that will go missing for me as a fan and I’ll have to re-think all the reasons I liked him in the first place…(looks, fantasies, acting). I already have a ticket to QOS and will probably see Defiance when it comes out so I’m set on going for just the acting.

We’ll see…
:D

KittyDuran @ 10/30/2008 at 2:03 pm

——————————————————————————————–
That’s because it’s final – no ifs, ands or buts – they’re in luv, so no guessing about their relationship anymore. If some don’t like it – too bad…

Like I said before, I’m sure he doesn’t give a rats a** about any comments made on websites so that’s a mute point. It’s his (and now Sats) life.

You seem sad Kitty about it..you should be happy that he’s in love??? You seem a little empty now…

Yes though hearing him say it does blow..I’m going to be honest but she’s a lucky girl and some people aren’t so lucky..that’s life.

Reality sucks doesnt it?

I dont have any doubt that next year we’ll see him married, baby or not.

I wonder where and when though? The press will jump on it as those things cant be kept quiet that is why I know they aren’t now. Marriage licences are hard to keep secret.

He hasn’t any projects for next year either…points to him laying low like he wants to and concentrate of his private life.

Let’s face it, he must not have had much time for it since becoming Bond.

In that Access interview, she did give him a “watch it” look when he talked about bedding women and stuff, then he said “love of his life”..she does not look like she enjoys that aspect of the Bond movies.

Maybe him saying “I love you” publicly is to reassure her and maybe she was upset about something else? Something has happened in their lives, either for her or for him.

Were there rumours on the set of he and Olga together?

Unplanned? @ 10/30/2008 at 3:00 pm

Is there such a thing as an unplanned pregnancy? Usually one party has a plan… may not be the same plan as the other party but there is usually a plan especially after three years of a relationship. Sorry folks not convinced, if she is preggers then it was planned trust me.

KittyDuran @ 10/30/2008 at 3:03 pm

———————————————————————————————-
Not sad, (I sort of knew he was in love, just how much no one seemed to know) just time to move on because that part of his life is now complete… strange but it was fun speculating about him and having all sorts of fantasties. Just like I said re-thinking… “why did I like him in the first place?”. I always was a Bond fan but never had any fantasties about the other men that played Bond.

With Duran Duran, what made it easier was that I heard their music almost a half a year before I saw the video for “Planet Earth” on MTV – so I was attacted to their music first and looks later.

With Dan, I didn’t know any of his movies before CR – and when I saw him I thought what a gorgeous hunk of man – nor did I know anything about his private life (girlfriend).

So, like I said, we’ll see…. I guess that makes me a very fickle and not a good fan… :(

You’ve all been saying for months that she’s preggers. I don’t think so. Does that look like a woman with a bun in the oven? She looks like she could use a good sandwich or ten.

And even if he is marrying her, it only makes me wonder what’s wrong with him, marrying such an unattractive woman. He must be totally needy.

to unplanned @ 10/30/2008 at 3:11 pm

planned by who?

history does repeat itself

great way of keeping the man dont you think?

hardly would say a baby in the midst of all the bond stuff

I understand how you feel Kitty, I have had the same experience. As long as he stayed single or unconfirmed in his status it kept his Bond image alive in our minds. Basically reality sucks. I too am not a good fan and fickle in that case as I too have to determine if I wanted the fantasy or enjoyed his acting.

Lets start a Daniel doen’t love me support group LOL

It makes you human.

We all like to fantasize but then reality hits us out of it.

Before she was just there really, now he’s declared it although he did declare the same about Heike remember just not at a Royal premiere.

see there..lol..denial again…

History does not repeat itself…..People repeat history there is a difference.

Using the former phrase is an excuse and a poor attempt to validate a situation

to everyone @ 10/30/2008 at 3:16 pm

She’s not pregnant and they are not married.

I think it was all the mixed messages really..like looking sad and then holding hands then not holding hands all of that..

then BOOM..he says it.

Shock really as he is a very private guy.

The first time my guy told me I love you was when his grandmother died..loss of a female figure made him rethink or own up to his love for me.

Not that it’s the same thing here but just saying.

Also, is this the first premiere since they went to Oregon? Maybe something happened there?

..like asking her father for her hand in marriage maybe? getting their approval after all, not to sure what they thought of him early on but he might want to show he’s a worthy son-in-law.

then he might be repeating history.

thanks for the clarification

He said he is not a memeber of the Royal family so he does not need to announce his engagement so what does he do….he announces infront of the Royal family that he is inlove with Satsuki Mitchell. Do you really think the Royal family cares?

I am sure Babs was pissed becasue there he goes using her forum of trying to promote her movie to talk about his personal life once again taking the attention off the promotion of the film and putting it onto himself and his relationship.

I would fire him!

He said he is not a member of the Royal family so he does not need to announce his engagement so what does he do….he announces infront of the Royal family that he is inlove with Satsuki Mitchell. Do you really think the Royal family cares?

I would fire him!

lou lover @ 10/30/2008 at 3:41 pm

Don’t meant to upset anyone, but how was the man unconfirmed in his relationship?

The gf was wearing a sparkler and he talked about being with her..were you all thinking they were unhappy?

The man has had probably enough of remaining schtum so he said that at a very rare event in his life. I would do the same as I said. To create a memory and she most likely has played a huge part in him being where he is now and supported him through god’s knows what.

But like Tiger, I will retreat.

Be good Kitty!

fastandcool @ 10/30/2008 at 3:45 pm

If he marries her, his fan base will die off… or at least the enthusiasm will. It’s just natural. It pops the bubble and brings us back to reality, which is not nearly as much fun. It’ll be ‘nothing to see here now, let’s all just move along’. Yawn. And our only flicker of hope will then be the speculation on when the divorce will occur. :)

And that is so weird, because it’s not like any of us had a shot at him anyway. Well, any of the rest of you, anyway….. :):)

to royalty @ 10/30/2008 at 3:49 pm

Fire him? Not on your life.

Although I do agree it was a rather strange thing for him to do but I agree with Lou Lover, I think the moment ran away with itself and he was thanking everyone involved with the film. She was there every day and as we saw in a few pics, helped him with scenes (and on two Bond films).

She is part of the Bond team just not officially.

There is a pic though of Dan and Babs looking at each other and they look less than happy.

I wouldn’t think that Babs liked that moment but what can she do?

All I can say is, when the press start badgering him about Satsuki then he really doesn’t have a leg to stand on really. Hate to say it but he has invited the questions now.

I agree with #92 as well..although he ironically stated that marriage wouldn’t affect his Bond status (or something similar) in an interview recently so I dont think he cares.

I think Babs does though.

So are you saying that Dan has recently lost a significant female in his life? He seems to be fine he is out at concerts and travelling the world.

No, just saying that my guy said that to me because of his grandmother’s death that’s all. It sparked something off.

Even if he’s travelling and going out doesn’t mean there isn’t other stuff going on in a person’s life.

I know someone who has terrible problems in their life but you wouldnt think to look at them.

I haven’t a clue about his life. Don’t know him…more’s the pity..lol

fastandcool @ 10/30/2008 at 4:03 pm

To 93 – I don’t think he cares either, or maybe he thinks he doesn’t. I noticed he seems to spurn any question or comment regarding his female fan base, like maybe he wishes we’d just all go away. We are all just SO annoying.

But then ***sniff*** he may just miss us when we’re gone.

Notice how he holds her hand in all the pictures? Like he’s covering up that ring finger for the photos. Seems odd.

mayeb he’s not allowed to care?

he needs to keep that fan base intact really as they now make up a huge amount of the Bond move goers although my friend loves him but she doesnt care about his life status..though to many it would.

maybe by declaring it to the people there that he sort of has committed himself now in the eyes of her..maybe she had doubts?

strange i know but maybe he had to do that for his own decision making?

always the same with public declarations of affection, there’s a reason for it, to show the world and a person in particular in this case

what do you think Kitty?

Time to find a new Bond….he’s done his job and is now old news.

i know, a kiss on the back of her hand would have been nice too, although he’s holding it very limply and not with much passion really..very staged that was.

i would make sure the ring was showing personally, must have cost a mint

thye both looked a bit posed there

i think all this just boils down to daniel wanting attention but being unable to handle it when he receives it.

(this covers any attention good and bad)
he is insecure, needy, anxious, relies on other peoples opinions, not sure of himself and is not self confident so he probably prefers the bad attention – it is easy tor him to deal as it mirrors his internal insecurities

keeping his gf with him on official promos is a good way of getting (relationship) and deflecting (fantasy figure james bond) attention

Trip to Oregan @ 10/30/2008 at 4:21 pm

I have a different understanding of what occured on that trip. But maybe what you are saying also happened

marked difference in her and what she was in 2006 at CR…i wish i could do a side by side pic of her

she looks as if she is used to it by now really enjoying it

he looks very drawn and sick but it could be nerves but not too sure whether he looks better or worse

what did happen on the trip, dont post that and then not say..lol!!

did they get married?

start a petition!

This seems so fake as if they are trying to convince people. Why marry such odd looking fugly female? MAKES NO SENSE

so did he go to oregon to impress the future in laws or what..

did they have a ceremony of sorts then will make it official soon as the
certificate will become public as soon as they do

“marry” in the states then marry properly over here, UK?

it sounds like alot of people are annoyed – their fantasies have been shattered
dan’s pr team have really messed up – he should of walked the red carpet alone and stood next to his co stars to promote the film – he is supposed to be creating a fantasy figure for fans

does anyone know what sean connerys red carpets were like?

Maybe he wanted to tell her family personally that they were stepping up their relationship and that he will declare it soon publicly?

Just a nice thing to do really

it seems as if they are going to the next level

DC needs to ditch this woman. She takes away his royal hotness big time. Just leave him (I mean her) at home. He should remember that most of his followers now are ladies and wanna be ladies who fantasize about Bond. Hello? Most men couldn’t care less about Bond.

JJ – Could you feature more stories about Aaron Eckhart? I don’t read much news about him. He’s way hotter than DC nowadays! He’s unattached and looks younger than his 40 years!

you make very good points

but I dont think he cares about the fantasy bit, hasnt he said so many times?

the CR circuit was a shambles because of over exposure of his relationship to a “new” audience..(not a great thing to do when you are ‘introducing’ someone to the world)..

now this.

I feel Dan is going to do whatever he likes and to heck with PR and EoN/Sony…I hope he isnt getting too big for his boots here as the fall from grace can be very hard and swift

We’ll most likely see him bonking her on the red carpet next…

Then why look so miserable if that is what he did.

daniel does care what people think – he’s admitted to going online in the past and reading his fansites – he also went online when he was announced as bond and was very depressed about what was written about him, he said it affected him badly, he does care what people think.

i feel that there is a constant pull/push force with him.
he has a very contradictory nature.

relationshipwise – people get to a certain age and realise that they don’t want to bother with the hassle of dating/relationships
they decide to settle down with the person they are with even if the relationship is not 100%
the fire/passion went out of his relationship with satsuki a long time ago, i think they are both best friends, sex is ok, they like spending time together, get along well, why not get married and have children?

good point, so you think instead go going out there and trying to find passion he’s settled with Satsuki out of fear of being alone?

better the devil and all that?

i persoanlly think he does care what people think but he’s in a pull push situation

you seem to know this man quite well…

how do you know the fire has gone out between them?

they don’t look like a couple who can’t keep their hands of each other.
i don’t see any signs of hot sweaty animal sex going on.

fertility issues: if they want children they had better hurry up and get on with it.
satsuki is laden with testosterone any sperm who enter her would be used to make her more hermy not impregnate her……lets hope she doesn’t conceive a girl (yikes…bad image in my head)
and Daniel is not getting any younger after a life of hard drinking and partying and drugs
(men’s fertility declines after 35 same as women)

I know what you mean

I think she is pregnant now or is trying to be pregnant. Notice the slightly round tummy or the fuller arms and the fact that he seems more expressive now than before. The kiss is awful probably because he seems keen and she seems shocked and face melting. Maybe it’s her face or the way she looks, but she gives me an impression she is shocked all the time. I won’t say their body language says good friends rather than passionate lovers. Maybe that’s what Daniel wants; a companion, passion he can seek elsewhere. I wouldn’t call her lucky too. Being his wife seems like a full time job and if he leaves she seems to have little skills to survive on her own. Anyway if this is the way she wants, then I would say she is a WAG isn’t she? Except minus the handbags, ****** clothes and high shoes. By the way her fashion sense is even older than she looks. She needs new fashion consultants instead of looking like an aunty,