Daniel Craig World Premieres 'Quantum of Solace'

Daniel Craig World Premieres 'Quantum of Solace'

TUX DELUXE

Daniel Craig suits up in a custom Burberry Prosum tuxedo for the Royal World Premiere of the latest James Bond movie, Quantum of Solace, held at the Odeon Leicester Square on Wenesday in London.

The 40-year-old British actor was accompanied by his longtime girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell, who sparkled in a purplelicious floor-grazing gown.

Craig is the cover model for the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly. Quantum of Solace is due out in the UK on Halloween (October 31) and in US/Canada on November 14.

25+ pictures inside of Daniel Craig world premiering Quantum of Solace

• The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All

In that Access interview, she did give him a “watch it” look when he talked about bedding women and stuff, then he said “love of his life”..she does not look like she enjoys that aspect of the Bond movies.

Maybe him saying “I love you” publicly is to reassure her and maybe she was upset about something else? Something has happened in their lives, either for her or for him.

Were there rumours on the set of he and Olga together?

Unplanned? @ 10/30/2008 at 3:00 pm

Is there such a thing as an unplanned pregnancy? Usually one party has a plan… may not be the same plan as the other party but there is usually a plan especially after three years of a relationship. Sorry folks not convinced, if she is preggers then it was planned trust me.

KittyDuran @ 10/30/2008 at 3:03 pm

You seem sad Kitty about it..you should be happy that he’s in love??? You seem a little empty now…
———————————————————————————————-
Not sad, (I sort of knew he was in love, just how much no one seemed to know) just time to move on because that part of his life is now complete… strange but it was fun speculating about him and having all sorts of fantasties. Just like I said re-thinking… “why did I like him in the first place?”. I always was a Bond fan but never had any fantasties about the other men that played Bond.

With Duran Duran, what made it easier was that I heard their music almost a half a year before I saw the video for “Planet Earth” on MTV – so I was attacted to their music first and looks later.

With Dan, I didn’t know any of his movies before CR – and when I saw him I thought what a gorgeous hunk of man – nor did I know anything about his private life (girlfriend).

So, like I said, we’ll see…. I guess that makes me a very fickle and not a good fan… :(

You’ve all been saying for months that she’s preggers. I don’t think so. Does that look like a woman with a bun in the oven? She looks like she could use a good sandwich or ten.

And even if he is marrying her, it only makes me wonder what’s wrong with him, marrying such an unattractive woman. He must be totally needy.

to unplanned @ 10/30/2008 at 3:11 pm

planned by who?

history does repeat itself

great way of keeping the man dont you think?

hardly would say a baby in the midst of all the bond stuff

I understand how you feel Kitty, I have had the same experience. As long as he stayed single or unconfirmed in his status it kept his Bond image alive in our minds. Basically reality sucks. I too am not a good fan and fickle in that case as I too have to determine if I wanted the fantasy or enjoyed his acting.

Lets start a Daniel doen’t love me support group LOL

It makes you human.

We all like to fantasize but then reality hits us out of it.

Before she was just there really, now he’s declared it although he did declare the same about Heike remember just not at a Royal premiere.

see there..lol..denial again…

History does not repeat itself…..People repeat history there is a difference.

Using the former phrase is an excuse and a poor attempt to validate a situation

to everyone @ 10/30/2008 at 3:16 pm

She’s not pregnant and they are not married.

I think it was all the mixed messages really..like looking sad and then holding hands then not holding hands all of that..

then BOOM..he says it.

Shock really as he is a very private guy.

The first time my guy told me I love you was when his grandmother died..loss of a female figure made him rethink or own up to his love for me.

Not that it’s the same thing here but just saying.

Also, is this the first premiere since they went to Oregon? Maybe something happened there?

..like asking her father for her hand in marriage maybe? getting their approval after all, not to sure what they thought of him early on but he might want to show he’s a worthy son-in-law.

then he might be repeating history.

thanks for the clarification

He said he is not a memeber of the Royal family so he does not need to announce his engagement so what does he do….he announces infront of the Royal family that he is inlove with Satsuki Mitchell. Do you really think the Royal family cares?

I am sure Babs was pissed becasue there he goes using her forum of trying to promote her movie to talk about his personal life once again taking the attention off the promotion of the film and putting it onto himself and his relationship.

I would fire him!

He said he is not a member of the Royal family so he does not need to announce his engagement so what does he do….he announces infront of the Royal family that he is inlove with Satsuki Mitchell. Do you really think the Royal family cares?

I would fire him!

lou lover @ 10/30/2008 at 3:41 pm

Don’t meant to upset anyone, but how was the man unconfirmed in his relationship?

The gf was wearing a sparkler and he talked about being with her..were you all thinking they were unhappy?

The man has had probably enough of remaining schtum so he said that at a very rare event in his life. I would do the same as I said. To create a memory and she most likely has played a huge part in him being where he is now and supported him through god’s knows what.

But like Tiger, I will retreat.

Be good Kitty!

fastandcool @ 10/30/2008 at 3:45 pm

If he marries her, his fan base will die off… or at least the enthusiasm will. It’s just natural. It pops the bubble and brings us back to reality, which is not nearly as much fun. It’ll be ‘nothing to see here now, let’s all just move along’. Yawn. And our only flicker of hope will then be the speculation on when the divorce will occur. :)

And that is so weird, because it’s not like any of us had a shot at him anyway. Well, any of the rest of you, anyway….. :):)

to royalty @ 10/30/2008 at 3:49 pm

Fire him? Not on your life.

Although I do agree it was a rather strange thing for him to do but I agree with Lou Lover, I think the moment ran away with itself and he was thanking everyone involved with the film. She was there every day and as we saw in a few pics, helped him with scenes (and on two Bond films).

She is part of the Bond team just not officially.

There is a pic though of Dan and Babs looking at each other and they look less than happy.

I wouldn’t think that Babs liked that moment but what can she do?

All I can say is, when the press start badgering him about Satsuki then he really doesn’t have a leg to stand on really. Hate to say it but he has invited the questions now.

I agree with #92 as well..although he ironically stated that marriage wouldn’t affect his Bond status (or something similar) in an interview recently so I dont think he cares.

I think Babs does though.

So are you saying that Dan has recently lost a significant female in his life? He seems to be fine he is out at concerts and travelling the world.

No, just saying that my guy said that to me because of his grandmother’s death that’s all. It sparked something off.

Even if he’s travelling and going out doesn’t mean there isn’t other stuff going on in a person’s life.

I know someone who has terrible problems in their life but you wouldnt think to look at them.

I haven’t a clue about his life. Don’t know him…more’s the pity..lol

fastandcool @ 10/30/2008 at 4:03 pm

To 93 – I don’t think he cares either, or maybe he thinks he doesn’t. I noticed he seems to spurn any question or comment regarding his female fan base, like maybe he wishes we’d just all go away. We are all just SO annoying.

But then ***sniff*** he may just miss us when we’re gone.

Notice how he holds her hand in all the pictures? Like he’s covering up that ring finger for the photos. Seems odd.

mayeb he’s not allowed to care?

he needs to keep that fan base intact really as they now make up a huge amount of the Bond move goers although my friend loves him but she doesnt care about his life status..though to many it would.

maybe by declaring it to the people there that he sort of has committed himself now in the eyes of her..maybe she had doubts?

strange i know but maybe he had to do that for his own decision making?

always the same with public declarations of affection, there’s a reason for it, to show the world and a person in particular in this case

what do you think Kitty?

Time to find a new Bond….he’s done his job and is now old news.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All