Jennifer Hudson's Agony Makes Front Page News

Jennifer Hudson's Agony Makes Front Page News

Jennifer Hudson takes the cover of another celebrity weekly — People magazine.

The brutal murders of her mother, brother and young nephew leave the star devastated and searching for answers. William Balfour, the 27-year-old man considered a suspect in this case, was out on parole despite a drug bust. For some reason, the corrections department declined to revoke his parole, allowing him to remain on the streets.

This issue of People also has exclusive photos of Angelina Jolie‘s secret war zone visit in Afghanistan, which she made on Wednesday and Thursday of last week.

Posted to: Jennifer Hudson

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Can’t people just leaver her alone?

They just want to make money off her pain

they should be ashamed of themselves

I feel terrible for her loss. Losing the people closest to you must feel really bad. People should just be quiet and not aggrevate the situation.

Why do they slap **** like these on magazines…let her mourn… :)

thats fucked up, i agree ,the media should let the woman alone so she can grieve..its really none of our business

I agree with sissy. Magazine and gossip columns need to leave jennifer alone, only want to cash in on her story without even considering or even thinking about her feelings. They should be ashamed…

Im keeping Jennifer and her family in my thoughts and prayers.

Not impressed by JA @ 10/29/2008 at 11:36 am

It is becoming OBSCENE. I agree, the media should have some decency and let that family deal and mourn with their tragedy in peace.

Bless Jennifer, Julia and all family members who have been personnally affected by this.

I agree something like this should not be on a magazine. Jennifer and her family should be left alone and grieve in peace. God Bless

I feel so sorry for Jennifer and her sister

Is it true Julia went in house saw her mother and called police and reported her son kidnapped? How did she know he was kidnapped and not dead in the house or hiding some where? I don’t understand this.

BECKY SMITH @ 10/29/2008 at 12:42 pm

I DON’T FEEL SORRY FOR JENNIFER OR HER SISTER… JULIA SHOULD OF BEEN ON THE COVER WITH HER.. SINCE IT WAS
HER EX HUSBAND THAT DID THIS.. ALL IN THE FAMILY…

TO FIND OUT THAT IT MADE THE FRONT COVER IS A DISGRACE..

WHEN WE ALL KNOW THAT HER EX HUSBAND WAS WANTED
FOR DRUGS, IN JAIL , AND OTHER STUFF… AGAIN IT IS ALL IN
THE FAMILY.. SO WHY.. WHO CARES AND YES I AM A ***** BECAUSE TOO MUCH MEDIA PRESS..

BECKY SMITH @ 10/29/2008 at 12:46 pm

How are they making money off her pain?? Why is this on the cover
of a magazine…?? Her mother and brother and nephew were shot
by her ex brother in law.. All in the Family..

How does this happen…At least Anne Hathaway can get away from
the media for awhile now that this happened..!!

LIKE THEY SAY MURDER IN THE MEDIA..LETS FIND OUT WHAT REALLY HAPPENED BEFORE IT IS IN THE MAGAZINES.

Wow, that’s so inappropriate for them to put her on the cover for this, but on the other hand. Jennifer, you are famous, you need to have some form of security around your family AT ALL TIMES and I don’t mean an alarm system in your house. I do feel for her though, it must be horrible to have to watch someone else make money off your personal pain.

White Trash @ 10/29/2008 at 1:35 pm

Front Page of a Tablid Jared.

Ya know, like this site, tabloid trash and stalker pics.

White Trash @ 10/29/2008 at 1:49 pm

Front Page of a Tabloid Jared?

Actually, it’s called the cover of a magazine.

BECKY SMITH @ 10/29/2008 at 2:02 pm

It is not ‘Tabloid Jared ” It is every website… and it is time to put an
end to this… FAMILY DISPUTE>>>ISN’T it fun that Mr. Belfour’s mother
was on Nancy Grace last night .. and we will probably see her on the
Today Show with Matt Lauer interviewing her..Lets get everyone involved in this what about the probation officer is he next too..

Like everything else we have to wait for the movie to come out..
everytime something like this happens a movie is in the works..

bless them @ 10/29/2008 at 2:06 pm

my heart goes out to Jennifer and Julia, i don’t worry about the heartless posters, their time will come soon enough. god bless this family get through this horrible tragedy.

I dont see how PEOPLE is doing anything differently than justjared.com, tmz.com etc etc. they are doing a story on multiple murders of a celebrities family.

Many Many people do not come on these websites to read up on celebrity news so it is something that many people want to learn more about and will “say a little prayer for both Jennifer and Julie”

I know she is a public figure, but can you let the family be so they can mourn

Good Victoria @ 10/29/2008 at 4:55 pm

SO SAD……The murder of her mother and brother was horrific enough, but to find her 7 year old nephew dead is to much too bear….Why would someone take the life a precious child is just beyond my comprehension…….It seems to an everyday event, everytime I pick up the paper…..And the media loves it…as NUMBER # 15 SAID, ….Every neighbor is now coming out ” with their version”….BUT, the day the murders happened, not one neighbor heard anything, except one…an elderly man….and he claimed ” we hear those shots 24/7……” thought nothing of it “….. Everyone wants to be interviewed by someone important…….
Jennifer needs to grieve in privacy with the rest of her family….And let’s hope the murderer is caught fast and dealt with …

Becky needs to shut up!!!!! What if it were your family.
She is on the cover because she’s a celebrity and if you were paying attention she just released her first CD. Maybe the tabloids are supporting her through her pain you ever thought about that.

My prayers are going ou to Jennifer and her family I k ow what it is like to lose a mother I lost mine last year and it feels like a hole in your soul, you’ve not only lost a mother you’ve lost a best friend someone you have personally known your whole life.

Jennifer you are my idol keep your head up God is with you and your family

This is so incredibly tragic. RIP, I wish the best for their family

ninjagirl @ 10/29/2008 at 8:14 pm

I WAS WATCHING THE NANCY GRACE SHOW LAST NIGHT ON CABLE AND SHE WAS SPEAKING TO HUDSON’S “LOSER” EX BROTHER IN LAW’S “MOTHER” . AT 27 HE HAS SPENT 7 OF THOSE YEARS IN JAIL. GEE–MAKES YOU WONDER WHAT HER SISTER “JULIA” FOUND SO APPEALING IN HIM THAT SHE WANTED TO MARRY ! THERE IS TALK THAT HE WAS THROWN OUT OF THE HOUSE BY HUDSON’S MOTHER 6 MONTHS AGO YET ACCORDING TO HIS OWN MOTHER EVEN THOUGH HE HAD ANOTHER GIRL FRIEND HE WAS “STILL” SEEING AND SPENDING INTIMATE TIME WITH HIS WIFE HUDSON’S SISTER. IF THAT MAN WAS INVOLVED IN THOSE MURDERS AND I WAS JULIA I JUST DON’T KNOW HOW SHE COULD LIVE WITH THE FACT THAT “SHE” BROUGHT THAT FILTH AND EVIL INTO HER FAMILY! GOD BLESS THAT POOR BOY AND HIS GRANDMA AND UNCLE AND JENNIFER –