Victoria Beckham to Model Giorgio Armani Underwear

Victoria Beckham to Model Giorgio Armani Underwear

Victoria Beckham has just signed on to model for Giorgio Armani’s Emporio Armani women’s underwear collection.

“Who better than Victoria Beckham to launch our new global Emporio Armani underwear campaign? Victoria is a style icon, a dynamic lady whose influence and recognition will add great excitement to the continued international growth of our underwear business,” Mr. Armani said earlier today.

Posh‘s ad campaign will be plastered on posters, billboards and in glossy magazines everywhere in early 2009. Fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott will be shooting the ads. (They’re the same team who shot David Beckham‘s hypnotizing Armani underwear ads.)

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

These underwears are TERRIBLE – like old ladies ones.

GOSH! SHE’S SOOOO SKIN..

I CAN ONLY SEE BONES!
LOVED THE UNDERWEAR, THOUGH.

I am sorry but those undies are for great-grandmothers and their colour makes me feel sick. Is she promoting anorexia with them?

thePoshness @ 10/29/2008 at 2:41 pm

I cant wait I love her !

ugly woman, ugly face, ugly style ….

she s got a beautiful husband…. that’s all …..

SHe will look super hot
i love her

I cant wait

She’s not even pretty and it looks like shes wearing a sanitary towel

Are those pics ment to be sexy?????

Ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is one ugly crotch shot. I thought only Sharon Stone was that desperate. Posh looks like a crack *****. Fugly!!

oh my god – isnt it funny what knowing the right people can do for you – and of course the right pr company – she is ugly, has no body and she will be advertising underwear – oh my god i threw up my dinner

She is tooo Skinny for that

fortune cookie @ 10/29/2008 at 4:14 pm

She looks ridden hard and put away wet, also the underwear is ugly. Becks modeled some underwear recently, maybe that’s why she’s doing it, but face it he filled out the underwear a lot better where it counted.

Spicylily THAILAND @ 10/29/2008 at 4:25 pm

No, no…….
You got to be kidding…..

I thought Armani means classy & stylish….
Is this a real Armani ad or just a Halloween joke ?

Luckily, I never ever imagine myself buying anything the Beckhams’ brands.

*-*

She looks old. Armani stands for stylish, this is more trash then style..
Ugly woman, ugly underware, ugly picture. I guess that makes it perfect.

Good Victoria @ 10/29/2008 at 4:45 pm

LOL…LOL… TO NUMBERS # 7 AND # 15….Victoria a ” style Icon “….HARDLEY !!!!!….Armani should have thought twice!…As ” SPICEYLILY THAILAND “, SAID, It has to be a halloween joke….Maybe this is their ” trick “, for everyone.

BECKY SMITH @ 10/29/2008 at 5:02 pm

Can’t believe that Victoria is doing the New York Marathon Nov 5..!!

It has been a year already since Katie did it… And now that Jlo has
done her triathalon.. It is great to see that she is going out and
doing this race..What happened to Georgio Armani.. What happened
to style for the young people..

Let’s see how well this line sells..

you can close your legs now Posh ;)

Who would wear this stuff? It looks totally uncomfortable. I’d hate to be trussed up all day with only one wish–to get out of whatever it was I had on under my clothes.

BECKY SMITH @ 10/29/2008 at 5:21 pm

GUESS WHAT VICTORIA IS DOING THE NOV 5 MARATHON!! WAY TO
GO..

WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS KATIE LAST YEAR.. AND JLO DOING
THE TRIATHALON.. GUESS MAKING A MORE INEXPENSIVE LINE
OF LINGERIE ..

ugh! that photo left a really bad taste in my mouth,. Can’t understand why some people like Armani thinks she is so attractive.

She always has the same doomed expression on her silly face and I can’t stand her constant “posing” no matter where she goes, etc..

I understand her husband is a soccer star and she is/was a singer…but, her so-called “fame” is stretched out way too much!”

The woman needs to eat first. And nobody wants to see her crouch.

I would. yeah.