Victoria Beckham to Model Giorgio Armani Underwear

Victoria Beckham to Model Giorgio Armani Underwear

Victoria Beckham has just signed on to model for Giorgio Armani’s Emporio Armani women’s underwear collection.

“Who better than Victoria Beckham to launch our new global Emporio Armani underwear campaign? Victoria is a style icon, a dynamic lady whose influence and recognition will add great excitement to the continued international growth of our underwear business,” Mr. Armani said earlier today.

Posh‘s ad campaign will be plastered on posters, billboards and in glossy magazines everywhere in early 2009. Fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott will be shooting the ads. (They’re the same team who shot David Beckham‘s hypnotizing Armani underwear ads.)

Photos: Steven Klein
Posted to: Victoria Beckham

These underwears are TERRIBLE – like old ladies ones.

GOSH! SHE’S SOOOO SKIN..

I CAN ONLY SEE BONES!
LOVED THE UNDERWEAR, THOUGH.

I am sorry but those undies are for great-grandmothers and their colour makes me feel sick. Is she promoting anorexia with them?

thePoshness @ 10/29/2008 at 2:41 pm

I cant wait I love her !

ugly woman, ugly face, ugly style ….

she s got a beautiful husband…. that’s all …..

SHe will look super hot
i love her

I cant wait

She’s not even pretty and it looks like shes wearing a sanitary towel

Are those pics ment to be sexy?????

Ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is one ugly crotch shot. I thought only Sharon Stone was that desperate. Posh looks like a crack *****. Fugly!!

oh my god – isnt it funny what knowing the right people can do for you – and of course the right pr company – she is ugly, has no body and she will be advertising underwear – oh my god i threw up my dinner

She is tooo Skinny for that

fortune cookie @ 10/29/2008 at 4:14 pm

She looks ridden hard and put away wet, also the underwear is ugly. Becks modeled some underwear recently, maybe that’s why she’s doing it, but face it he filled out the underwear a lot better where it counted.

Spicylily THAILAND @ 10/29/2008 at 4:25 pm

No, no…….
You got to be kidding…..

I thought Armani means classy & stylish….
Is this a real Armani ad or just a Halloween joke ?

Luckily, I never ever imagine myself buying anything the Beckhams’ brands.

*-*

She looks old. Armani stands for stylish, this is more trash then style..
Ugly woman, ugly underware, ugly picture. I guess that makes it perfect.

Good Victoria @ 10/29/2008 at 4:45 pm

LOL…LOL… TO NUMBERS # 7 AND # 15….Victoria a ” style Icon “….HARDLEY !!!!!….Armani should have thought twice!…As ” SPICEYLILY THAILAND “, SAID, It has to be a halloween joke….Maybe this is their ” trick “, for everyone.

BECKY SMITH @ 10/29/2008 at 5:02 pm

Can’t believe that Victoria is doing the New York Marathon Nov 5..!!

It has been a year already since Katie did it… And now that Jlo has
done her triathalon.. It is great to see that she is going out and
doing this race..What happened to Georgio Armani.. What happened
to style for the young people..

Let’s see how well this line sells..

you can close your legs now Posh ;)

Who would wear this stuff? It looks totally uncomfortable. I’d hate to be trussed up all day with only one wish–to get out of whatever it was I had on under my clothes.

BECKY SMITH @ 10/29/2008 at 5:21 pm

GUESS WHAT VICTORIA IS DOING THE NOV 5 MARATHON!! WAY TO
GO..

WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS KATIE LAST YEAR.. AND JLO DOING
THE TRIATHALON.. GUESS MAKING A MORE INEXPENSIVE LINE
OF LINGERIE ..

ugh! that photo left a really bad taste in my mouth,. Can’t understand why some people like Armani thinks she is so attractive.

She always has the same doomed expression on her silly face and I can’t stand her constant “posing” no matter where she goes, etc..

I understand her husband is a soccer star and she is/was a singer…but, her so-called “fame” is stretched out way too much!”

The woman needs to eat first. And nobody wants to see her crouch.

I would. yeah.

She looks like a turtle or the ‘grinch’.

Now that is some bad modeling.

Women for Obama @ 10/29/2008 at 8:44 pm

That is such a vulgar pose. Very inappropriate for somebody’s mother to be doing.

That is a very bad photo. Who are thesephotographers… I had seen really classy underwear ads which are sexy and alluring at the same time. This one makes you want to throw up.

ooo..i cant wait
i would totally buy any underwear she endorses
i luv her!!!

ooooooooooooo @ 10/29/2008 at 10:17 pm

i hate her iam made up she went to the usa shes maken out like she was a big thing over here in the uk but most pepole hated her it was her other half we loved u no her cheated on her an the uk was like dont blame him shes nasty ugly and will do anythink to have her pic taken.

tacky tacky photo of douch face

the Dutchess @ 10/30/2008 at 1:45 am

Ditto to #5
What is the deal with this woman?
She is so boring and so desperate to be “somebody”
go away.

PA LEEEEZE

That photo of her is not for selling the underwear! And it’s not even Giorgio Armani!! That’s for W mag if you all brain-dead still remember! And it’s just a pic of her in the state of undressing with her husband. And if you all really alert..she’s been working out lately to keep her in shape..if not for the underwaer ads then it’s for the marathon..if the rumours are true!! ;/

Why couldn’t she have done this stuff when she was in her Spice Girls years with longer hair, a thicker body and I was popping one off while thinking of her in the shower?

she looks like a hooker,is she selling part of her body or what

what is with her boobs???? she looks idiotic

the pose, ugh, the hair and expression, ugh. the underwear ugh. and I’m sure that what looks like a ‘rag’ is actually something up in the undies in cause they slip so you don’t see her hooch. like the guys wearing a **** sock. but come on, it just makes her look like . . . well on the rag. gross.

sorry but if I was a woman, I would not wear Armani anything after seeing that photo. and I wouldn’t let the women in my life wear it. Send them to gap body first.

DEAR GIORGIO ARMANI,

YOU HAVE A CLASSY DESIGNER FASHION HOUSE WITH PLENTY OF HIGHCLASS FOLLOWERS AND ADMIRERS, PLEASE DO NOT CHEAPEN YOUR NAME BY ATTACHING THE ATTENTION HOO WAG VICTORIA BECKHAM TO YOUR BRAND. IT MAY GENERATE PUBLICITY, BUT YOU WILL LOSE A LOT OF YOUR MORE LOYAL CUSTOMERS.

i sincerely hope this publicity stunt of yours does not eventuate.

yours sincerely,
A true Fan

As for Victoria Beckham, i hate that photo, everytime i look at it i think there is a white period pad sticking out of the side. gross

I was wondering why do many people envy to you , Vic..
the answer is much, u are the perfect one, u are so gorgeous, sexy, hv a perfect family with Beck,..etc..

All d best 4 u, loph u muchhh muchhh.. ^^

What next are we going to get from the silly Beckhams. Why don’t they just go away and leave us all alone.
I’ve already heard and seen enough of them to last me a lifetime.

She needs to get longer hair and eat some more food.

Then and only then would she be good for it.

jessika shea @ 11/21/2008 at 6:34 am

wow i love this pic she real pulls it off i wish i was he (amazing figuer, nice boobs, and gawjuss husband) not to mention the great clothes and millions of dollors

poshspice @ 04/13/2009 at 2:05 pm

The picture above is what she wore in a photoshoot for W magazine, what she models for Armani is totally different. Victoria is a beautiful woman and not as thin as most people believe. She has a gorgeous figure and there are many celebs thinner her her.

She’s The Sexiest Woman in the World…Who Don’t like her means that he don’t know the bottom of beauty & Style She has…Go For It Victoria…Ur n’1 Fan in the world!

Who don’t like posh its meens he doesn’t have any idea bout beauty & sexiness…U’re wonderfull Vic Go for it! :) Ur n’1 fan in the world

she make me close my eye and open it hoping that it was a dream, but huh that girl ugly and she needed to close them legs cause that crouch look real hard

u know she husband have washboard abs and she have a washboard crouch.

beckacgum @ 09/30/2011 at 6:40 am

vile!!!!

hum for a star that I find the lingerie she wears is sexy thank you for sharing very nice picture anyway