Brad Pitt is the Mustache Man

Brad Pitt is the Mustache Man

INGLORIOUS MUSTACHE

Brad Pitt sports some extra facial hair and a “Number 5″ fedora while arriving at LAX airport in Los Angeles on Wednesday. (He also hid behind his “Tempted” sunglasses in brown from Incognito by Sama Eyewear.)

The 44-year-old actor grew out a mustache for his role in Quentin Tarintino‘s Inglourious Basterds. The upcoming ensemble war film/spaghetti western started filming last month and is expected to be released in time for release at the Cannes Film Festival in May 2009.

15+ pictures inside of Inglourious mustache man Brad Pitt

• Hamilton pays tribute to Rent's 20th anniversary - The Hollywood Reporter
  • huh

bored @ 10/30/2008 at 7:19 pm
    =============
    Keep dreaming as you have done it for 4 years already. :lol:

• bdj

Hmmm some of these trolls are too funny. Too much time on your hands, 24/7 on a blog. Sad way to live. I hope you are getting paid, at least minimum wage. If not, try going for a GED. Get a real job trolls and get out of your Mama’s basement.

• ebmo

# 96 guli @ 10/30/2008 at 5:32 pm MAMS bloopers was posted again on youtube yesterday…these two still crack me up after so many years

++++++++++++++
    Guli,
    I saw an MAMS extra about the gun training with Brad and Angie.
    Since it was before I received my collector edition I didn’t worry to much about it.

Do you happen to have the link from it?

• jew Crew

Angelina and the kids don\’t need a drunk as a partner or father. Much less a cheater who is fooling around with the extras.

• jew Crew

The german tabloids have interesting stories about him this week. He was out with Tarantino and other guys 5 times last week. All he stayed until very late 3am-4am.

He lets girls sit on his lap and whisper on his ear. He buys them drink, a lot of the girls are very young like 19-20 year olds.

They mention angelina is not out and about in berlin only Brad.

• bdj

Check out Changeling this Weekend

Review: ‘Changeling’ Is Magnificent
    By Joseph Dilworth Jr. ⋅ October 29, 2008 ⋅

In the interest of full disclosure I must reveal that I’ve been a fan of J. Michael Straczynski for around two decades now. The man knows story and characters better than most, so I went into this film trusting that the script would be solid. What I was not prepared for was everything else. A week script can doom a film before even a single scene is shot, no matter the amount of award-winning actors and directors you throw at it. Likewise, a strong script can save a film from ham-fisted acting and poor direction. Every once in a while you get a film that has a great script and top-notch director so that even the weakest parts are unable to drag the whole production down to a level that is at worst, really good. Then, even more rarely, you get a film like Changeling. I suppose I shouldn’t really call it a perfect film, but I’ll be damned if I can find any flaws.

Having said all that, Angelina Jolie absolutely owns this film. The vulnerability that she shows with abandon and the quiet, yet steel-strong resolve that remains constant in her portrayal of Christine Collins is nothing short of amazing. I’m a fan of many of her film roles, but I would say that this is easily the highlight of her career to date. Mention should also be made of the four young boys that each have prominent scenes in the film. While W. C. Fields may have said “never work with children or animals”, the first half of that statement is deftly refuted by the exceptional performances that Eastwood gets from these young actors.

And that leads us to Clint Eastwood’s direction. I haven’t enjoyed all the films he’s chosen to direct, but he certainly knows how to make a great film. He’s very smart in the framing of a scene and it’s uncanny how he can such honest and true performances from the actors he casts. He’s won two Oscars and three Golden Globes as a director and his work on Changeling is deserving of another of each of those. Eastwood is a genius at mixing action with color and film score (also composed by him) into just the right blend to convey the truth of a scene. I think it’s a true credit that he makes his actors comfortable enough to metaphorically bare all in their performances and he deftly captures all the subtle nuances that result.

If this film doesn’t get at least a half a dozen Oscar nominations then there truly is no justice in this world. Changeling is one of the strongest films this year, if not the best. It’s easily in my top five and I think it will make your list as well. I recommend you see Changeling at the first available opportunity.

• hehe

Interesting, so his cheating ass is out of control. He doesn’t care if people finds out.

• ebmo

# 152 bored @ 10/30/2008 at 7:19 pm
    +++++++++++++++++++++++
    Get over yourself.
    Every day I meet 6 different losers worse than you just getting through the day.

You’re a rookie! Don’t worry, with dedication and practice I am sure you can reach SAS in no time!

• hehe

Interesting, so his loving heart is here in LA. He sure cares about his
    family.

• CK

I love Brad. HOT AND GORGEOUS.

• HUH

The trolls are funny. They and the tabs are broken records. And they expect people take them serious? LOL.

• anoble

oldie but goodie – love the song

Brad and Angie: A Hollywood Love Story

• LOL

jew Crew @ 10/30/2008 at 7:24 pm Brad loves his drinks, his women and his wild nights in berlin. I wish he can stay drinking his life away in berlin for ever and ever.

They mention angelina is not out and about in berlin only Brad.

========================================

This SOUNDS interesting. POST MORE OFTEN. 5 TIMES in ONE WEEK???

God how I wish he will get CAUGHT one one of THESE occasions.

I’m GLAD Angie has dumped HIS PHONY A** . He doesn’t ACT like a COMMITTED person.

I’m SURE he will START regretting WHEN this film WRAPS and BY THEN he won’t have a LOVING FAMILY either. NICE JOB TARANTINO, YOU did a GREAT JOB AS destroying every CASTS’ lives. KUDOS to YOU. :lol:

• DECENCY

bdj @ 10/30/2008 at 7:31 pm

Having said all that, Angelina Jolie absolutely owns this film

Thanks bdj

Great reviews. I can’t wait to see this movie.

• jerzeegirl

Brad’s going to be on Oprah next week and you can write in and ask him a question…hmmm

• juju

hehe @ 10/30/2008 at 7:16 pm

_____________________________________________

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What? Can’t you read? I already know what’s inside People’s magazine.

And why the hell would i be disapointed with the tabloids? They are tabloids :lol: :lol: They are as crazy, stupid and boring as you. They have been writing and repeating the same stupid stories for the last 4 years. Like you :lol: But at least they have a reason for it, money.

Oh, and it’s not my Brad, i’m Angelina fan. Not someone pretending to be an Angelina fan, but a true Angelina fan of many years. But i do like Brad.

• huh

LOL @ 10/30/2008 at 7:52 pm
    +++++++++++
    You dumbazz are overacting over the tabloid story. Stop making fool of yourself. What an idiot you are. geez.

• therealbetty

I agree with Juju #145. Don’t spread rumors just because Angie surreptitiously went past everyone’s radar when she showed up in L.A.
    She may still be there for Halloween with the kids.
    Don’t be so harsh on Brad. He looks like a tired father of 6 working hard at home and on a movie. Stop it with the breakup c@@@. It’s old and juvenile.

• bored

ebmo @ 10/30/2008 at 7:41 pm

# 152 bored @ 10/30/2008 at 7:19 pm
    +++++++++++++++++++++++
    Get over yourself.

__

so wait a minute here. You are Juju? I thought JuJu was complaining about people using different names. Interesting.

• D. kay

One of the marsupian misfits posted brazen detail of AJ’s every move in the last two weeks.

Just wondering:

If you are so g-dam psychic find a hot 800# so you make money lying your heart out. You can’t be making anymore than minimum wage working for Huvane, can you? Or is some slagazine calling you ‘intern’ and not paying your lazy azz?

• bored

LoL Angelina is free from that old fart pretending to be 20 something.

therealbett, the only reason he looks tired is because his old ass probably has a wicked hangover. He is not tired from taking care of Angiejos babies. Angiejo is raising her babies with the nannies.

• huh

I wonder how the trolls take the OK magazine cover story: Brangelina’s wedding and new baby in weeks. :lol:

• http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/10/30/brad-pitt-mustache/comment-page-6/#comments A List Crowd Gasps

…when Angelina appears- Brad documents his love for Ang & his family in W…Changeling does AMAZING in its limited release- TROLLS go nuts- same old, same old- lies get more nutty & desperate as the day goes on…if you haven’t gotten the W mag yet, get it- the web pics are cool, but the real thing blows them out of the water- WOW…best way to shut up trolls, go see Changeling- it will be another JP victory- here’s a lovely vid for all to enjoy:

• DECENCY

huh @ 10/30/2008 at 7:58 pm

No they are just trying to get on the nerve of the regulars here. They basically have the mental sense of a 6 year old who keeps poking her sister just to annoy her. You have to feel sorry for them if these teenagers (I hope they aren’t adults) who find joy in this.

• juju

bored @ 10/30/2008 at 7:19 pm
    ___________________________________

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    It’s worse than i though. She doesn’t even realize when people are laughing at her. Poor thing…

• sonia

hello faithful fans, how nice to see Mr. brad Pitt, love him, such a good man and many more positive thing, Angelina and their children have the best man in their lives, handsome, talented, nice, intelligent, great provider, hands on and all around good person. good luck to this beautiful family.

• bored

nice try, juju. You just busted yourself :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Debra77

I had heard that Brad was doing the Oprah show. Maybe he is there for a taping. I have tried to find out when he and Cate will be on Oprah. Someone on line said that it was November 1st. but that is Saturday. Does anyone know. I am posting on the first page, so I will continue to read to see if any new information is available. Brad looks great. He and Angie usual fly commercial when not traveling with the kids, so I figure he is alone this time.

Thanks for some new Brange info. Seeing Changeling tomorrow. Who else?

• bored

juju + huh + ebmo = 1 person

• juju

DECENCY @ 10/30/2008 at 8:05 pm

huh @ 10/30/2008 at 7:58 pm

______________________________________

DECENCY their age is no excuse for so much stupidity and insanity. Athough i do have to thank them (most of the time is just one with several names) for the laughs.

• anne

The true is one Angelina is getting better reviews then Hathaway, Leo and Hawakins but in the awardsdailyforum.com the haters as usual are trying to say she is gettig bad reviews. Can someone go to that forum and argue that she is having better reviews from those I named above.

• passing Through

# 133 hehe @ 10/30/2008 at 6:54 pm

BTW I love it when Brangelina’s freaks LIE. Just checked NEW PEOPLE’S MAGAZINE, GUESS WHAT ! no news ABOUT HER leaving or arriving in BERLIN after AFGHANESTAN. She just told, When she arrived HOME, she huged her KIDS.

No mention of Berlin,or KIDS being in BERLIN. For all we KNOW, She has been in L.A longer than we SAW AND GUESSED. Which means KIDS were back at L.A when she ARRIVED from AFGHANESTAN at HOME.
    __________________
    did you check the other tabs? great stories about his drunken ass falling all over berlin lol this guy never spends nights at his house.

++++++++++++++++++

Speaking of lying…

Dudette…I read the tabs and you’re full of it. The US Lies Weakly – note the “lies” part of their name – said Brad “LOOKED” drunk…not that he was. ROTFL. That’s called splitting hairs so they don’t get their socks sued off. They then went on to say he stayed until 3:30 am and was driven home by his bodyguard. The OuttaTouch said he left at 3:00am and had had several drinks. There were no “falling all over Berlin” stories to be found in ANY of the tabs. So remember this for the future – WE CAN READ, TOO, MORON!

• anne

pls go to awardsdaily.com

go to predictions

vote for angie

• catherine

sonia @ 10/30/2008 at 8:09 pm

*************
    ITAWY.

• guli

ebmo–yepp I have the link to the gun training re MAMS…..I’ll post it tomorrow..I’m getting tired… sooo have fun ladies and gents who are JP fans and the fcuking trolls can go to. ^%$#*…well I’m going to be nice for a change and say STFU trolls since you got cyber-bitch-slapped by the JP’s and their fans yet again….but you really make us JP fans laugh…. :lol: :lol: Keep it up you idiots …it really is soooo amusing watching you all in agony… :lol:

• hehe

Speaking of lying…

______________________________________
    Thanks PT. Us and OT were talking about his night at Tarantinos restaurant? because the trolls keep saying all tabs reported different nights and differents bars.

• therealbetty

I like your post, Sonia #180. Positive comments, ignoring haters.

Trust me, I know the difference between a hang-over party-all-night look and the working parent look. Been there, done that. They are different. Brad and Angie have the working parents look. I don’t need to read the news or tabs to know this. No haters who don’t have the experience to tell the difference need to work up a sweat to spread the lies either. Find something productive to do.

• dana

I love the haters who come up with complex, detailed stories. They’re much more enjoyable to read. Hey, tell me more about how she’s now LIVING with James and how she has been for like 3 DAYS now, and how you know all about where she’s buying real estate next. Oh, and how big is James’ house? Will he have room for all 6 kids? Clearly, someone like Angelina, with a ginormous entourage, 24/7 paps, is better off living with a civilian than in ONE of her own homes. Seriously, I think that was a mistake when you were crafting this fiction. You should’ve had her staying in one house in L.A. while Brad stayed at another.

Oh, and when Brad leaves her for Diane, does this leave Josh Jackson free? Because I’d love to get a Pacey/Joey reunion out of this if I could.

• an oldie

Thank you, bdj, for the links.

• Jill

*yawn*

Bored = LOL = hehe = Shitzy

SSDD (same sh*t, different day)

Shitzy, I gotta hand it to you, though — you never give up. Once you decide to make a terminal ass of yourself, you give it all you got. And chica, you got a shitload.

But tell us, Shitzy — what else do you do all day? You got no man, no job, no kids, no life… you don’t do a damn thing but sit on your fat ass in your roach-infested trailer swilling down one six-pack of Coors after another, stuffing yourself with Twinkies, and squinting at your 11-inch monitor while you spew sh*t all over this blog. You need to lay off those Twinkies, hon. You’re getting pimples on your ass as well as your face. I bet you can’t even tell the two of them apart any more.

How come you want Brad and Angie to break up so badly, Shitzy? You think if they break up you’ll have a chance to get him? Like any man would touch your stank ass with a ten-foot pole. So you sit there mooning over what you’ll never have, and the rest of us will laugh our asses off at poor pathetic you. Carry on, Shitzy. You got nothing else going on in your life so you might as well have fun in the only way you can.

• lulu

hehe @ 10/30/2008 at 6:34 pm
    LOL @ 10/30/2008 at 7:02 pm
    bored @ 10/30/2008 at 7:04 pm
    bored @ 10/30/2008 at 7:07 pm
    LOL @ 10/30/2008 at 7:08 pm

———
    Crazy troll. need your meds. ASAP!

• zen2

Ohhhhh BRAD! how I admire you. You are the best in everything and gorgeous, always.
    GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY.

• huh

jew Crew @ 10/30/2008 at 7:29 pm
    ===========
    The reason the tabs exist is because the idiot like you believe the shiite they sell.

• hehe

Speaking of lying…

______________________________________
    ______________

Of course all reports are from differents nights and differents places, the guy is never home. He spends his nights geeting drunk un til very late.

Thanks PT for telling everyone I was right lol

• ebmo

# 166 anoble @ 10/30/2008 at 7:49 pm oldie but goodie – love the song

Brad and Angie: A Hollywood Love Story

+++++++++++++++++++++
    Anoble
    check your email!
    and this one is for you

• huh

Jill @ 10/30/2008 at 8:31 pm

*yawn*

Bored = LOL = hehe = Shitzy

SSDD (same sh*t, different day)

==================
    Shitzy always makes fool of herself. She is the laughing stock like her idol jenhag.

• ebmo

# 173 bored @ 10/30/2008 at 8:00 pm ebmo @ 10/30/2008 at 7:41 pm

# 152 bored @ 10/30/2008 at 7:19 pm
    +++++++++++++++++++++++
    Get over yourself.

__

+++++++++++++++
    Once ebmo, always ebmo.

I do not have your imagination when it comes to making up screen names.

Keep up the obnoxiousness though, you are still light years away from TRUE SAS status, but practice, practice, practice is what it is all about.

Someday you will be important enough for someone to notice!

• LOL

What’s the difference.

I don’t think There is any differencs between being drunk or having so much drink until 3 a.m.

What kind of responsible Father stays out and away from his family for almost 3 days a week until 3 a.m?

C’mon You are the PEOPLE who claims Angie has been in Berlin not in L.A, Are you seriously that MUCH dump to think Angie loves it when he spends most of his nights out and away drinking SOMEWHERE?

Seriously Would you appreciate this kind of acting from your HUBBY or PARTNER?

And at what time in THESE PAST 3 YEARS Brad has been acting like this? Going out,Hanging with BOYS, Drinking and Staying out of house for such a LONG TIME?

Is it what Brad used to DO or not? No He wasn’t acting like THIS in 2005/2006/2007 while they were at lesser kids and they needed less help. But He is acting like this now in 2008 while he is FATHER of 6. I can’t recall if rad ever stayed until 3 a.m out in those years, Can you recall?

The Fact that Brad is acting differently SINCE twins, and since HE has been in Berlin is no SECRET,you MUST be blind if you can’t find out about it. He is acting differently and it is no secret and it doesn’t need so much research to understand.

It can be passing phase, It can be Tarantino’s fault, he has no life and is me*sing Brad’s life too.

I seriously hope he will stop it. Drunk or not. It is no secret fact that he should act more RESPONSIBLE toward his kids and Angie. He can’t have it all together. Whether he wants his family or he wants his bachelor’s fun nights in different resturants and bars. He must choose.

• Alexanderina

Thanks Jared for the new pictures of Brad. I love the mustache on Brad :)

• anustin

if i wer anjie….those mustache…shi.t!!!!killing me softly.when his allthewaydown….fcuk! encore!!!!