Brad Pitt is the Mustache Man

Brad Pitt is the Mustache Man

INGLORIOUS MUSTACHE

Brad Pitt sports some extra facial hair and a “Number 5″ fedora while arriving at LAX airport in Los Angeles on Wednesday. (He also hid behind his “Tempted” sunglasses in brown from Incognito by Sama Eyewear.)

The 44-year-old actor grew out a mustache for his role in Quentin Tarintino‘s Inglourious Basterds. The upcoming ensemble war film/spaghetti western started filming last month and is expected to be released in time for release at the Cannes Film Festival in May 2009.

15+ pictures inside of Inglourious mustache man Brad Pitt

brad pitt mustache 10
brad pitt mustache 11
brad pitt mustache 12
brad pitt mustache 13
brad pitt mustache 14
brad pitt mustache 15

1,289 Responses to “Brad Pitt is the Mustache Man”

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1052 » Show All

1. 151
    huh Says:

bored @ 10/30/2008 at 7:19 pm
    =============
    Keep dreaming as you have done it for 4 years already. :lol:

2. 152
    bdj Says:

Hmmm some of these trolls are too funny. Too much time on your hands, 24/7 on a blog. Sad way to live. I hope you are getting paid, at least minimum wage. If not, try going for a GED. Get a real job trolls and get out of your Mama’s basement.

3. 153
    ebmo Says:

# 96 guli @ 10/30/2008 at 5:32 pm MAMS bloopers was posted again on youtube yesterday…these two still crack me up after so many years

++++++++++++++
    Guli,
    I saw an MAMS extra about the gun training with Brad and Angie.
    Since it was before I received my collector edition I didn’t worry to much about it.

Do you happen to have the link from it?

4. 154
    jew Crew Says:

Angelina and the kids don\’t need a drunk as a partner or father. Much less a cheater who is fooling around with the extras.

5. 155
    jew Crew Says:

The german tabloids have interesting stories about him this week. He was out with Tarantino and other guys 5 times last week. All he stayed until very late 3am-4am.

He lets girls sit on his lap and whisper on his ear. He buys them drink, a lot of the girls are very young like 19-20 year olds.

They mention angelina is not out and about in berlin only Brad.

6. 156
    bdj Says:

Check out Changeling this Weekend

Review: ‘Changeling’ Is Magnificent
    By Joseph Dilworth Jr. ⋅ October 29, 2008 ⋅

In the interest of full disclosure I must reveal that I’ve been a fan of J. Michael Straczynski for around two decades now. The man knows story and characters better than most, so I went into this film trusting that the script would be solid. What I was not prepared for was everything else. A week script can doom a film before even a single scene is shot, no matter the amount of award-winning actors and directors you throw at it. Likewise, a strong script can save a film from ham-fisted acting and poor direction. Every once in a while you get a film that has a great script and top-notch director so that even the weakest parts are unable to drag the whole production down to a level that is at worst, really good. Then, even more rarely, you get a film like Changeling. I suppose I shouldn’t really call it a perfect film, but I’ll be damned if I can find any flaws.

Having said all that, Angelina Jolie absolutely owns this film. The vulnerability that she shows with abandon and the quiet, yet steel-strong resolve that remains constant in her portrayal of Christine Collins is nothing short of amazing. I’m a fan of many of her film roles, but I would say that this is easily the highlight of her career to date. Mention should also be made of the four young boys that each have prominent scenes in the film. While W. C. Fields may have said “never work with children or animals”, the first half of that statement is deftly refuted by the exceptional performances that Eastwood gets from these young actors.

And that leads us to Clint Eastwood’s direction. I haven’t enjoyed all the films he’s chosen to direct, but he certainly knows how to make a great film. He’s very smart in the framing of a scene and it’s uncanny how he can such honest and true performances from the actors he casts. He’s won two Oscars and three Golden Globes as a director and his work on Changeling is deserving of another of each of those. Eastwood is a genius at mixing action with color and film score (also composed by him) into just the right blend to convey the truth of a scene. I think it’s a true credit that he makes his actors comfortable enough to metaphorically bare all in their performances and he deftly captures all the subtle nuances that result.

If this film doesn’t get at least a half a dozen Oscar nominations then there truly is no justice in this world. Changeling is one of the strongest films this year, if not the best. It’s easily in my top five and I think it will make your list as well. I recommend you see Changeling at the first available opportunity.

7. 157
    hehe Says:

Interesting, so his cheating ass is out of control. He doesn’t care if people finds out.

8. 158
    ebmo Says:

# 152 bored @ 10/30/2008 at 7:19 pm
    +++++++++++++++++++++++
    Get over yourself.
    Every day I meet 6 different losers worse than you just getting through the day.

You’re a rookie! Don’t worry, with dedication and practice I am sure you can reach SAS in no time!

9. 159
    hehe Says:

Interesting, so his loving heart is here in LA. He sure cares about his
    family.

10. 160
    CK Says:

I love Brad. HOT AND GORGEOUS.

11. 161
    HUH Says:

The trolls are funny. They and the tabs are broken records. And they expect people take them serious? LOL.

12. 162
    anoble Says:

oldie but goodie – love the song

Brad and Angie: A Hollywood Love Story

13. 163
    LOL Says:

jew Crew @ 10/30/2008 at 7:24 pm Brad loves his drinks, his women and his wild nights in berlin. I wish he can stay drinking his life away in berlin for ever and ever.

They mention angelina is not out and about in berlin only Brad.

========================================

This SOUNDS interesting. POST MORE OFTEN. 5 TIMES in ONE WEEK???

God how I wish he will get CAUGHT one one of THESE occasions.

I’m GLAD Angie has dumped HIS PHONY A** . He doesn’t ACT like a COMMITTED person.

I’m SURE he will START regretting WHEN this film WRAPS and BY THEN he won’t have a LOVING FAMILY either. NICE JOB TARANTINO, YOU did a GREAT JOB AS destroying every CASTS’ lives. KUDOS to YOU. :lol:

14. 164
    DECENCY Says:

bdj @ 10/30/2008 at 7:31 pm

Having said all that, Angelina Jolie absolutely owns this film

Thanks bdj

Great reviews. I can’t wait to see this movie.

15. 165
    jerzeegirl Says:

Brad’s going to be on Oprah next week and you can write in and ask him a question…hmmm

16. 166
    juju Says:

hehe @ 10/30/2008 at 7:16 pm

_____________________________________________

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What? Can’t you read? I already know what’s inside People’s magazine.

And why the hell would i be disapointed with the tabloids? They are tabloids :lol: :lol: They are as crazy, stupid and boring as you. They have been writing and repeating the same stupid stories for the last 4 years. Like you :lol: But at least they have a reason for it, money.

Oh, and it’s not my Brad, i’m Angelina fan. Not someone pretending to be an Angelina fan, but a true Angelina fan of many years. But i do like Brad.

17. 167
    huh Says:

LOL @ 10/30/2008 at 7:52 pm
    +++++++++++
    You dumbazz are overacting over the tabloid story. Stop making fool of yourself. What an idiot you are. geez.

18. 168
    therealbetty Says:

I agree with Juju #145. Don’t spread rumors just because Angie surreptitiously went past everyone’s radar when she showed up in L.A.
    She may still be there for Halloween with the kids.
    Don’t be so harsh on Brad. He looks like a tired father of 6 working hard at home and on a movie. Stop it with the breakup c@@@. It’s old and juvenile.

19. 169
    bored Says:

ebmo @ 10/30/2008 at 7:41 pm

# 152 bored @ 10/30/2008 at 7:19 pm
    +++++++++++++++++++++++
    Get over yourself.

__

so wait a minute here. You are Juju? I thought JuJu was complaining about people using different names. Interesting.

20. 170
    D. kay Says:

One of the marsupian misfits posted brazen detail of AJ’s every move in the last two weeks.

Just wondering:

If you are so g-dam psychic find a hot 800# so you make money lying your heart out. You can’t be making anymore than minimum wage working for Huvane, can you? Or is some slagazine calling you ‘intern’ and not paying your lazy azz?

21. 171
    bored Says:

LoL Angelina is free from that old **** pretending to be 20 something.

therealbett, the only reason he looks tired is because his old ass probably has a wicked hangover. He is not tired from taking care of Angiejos babies. Angiejo is raising her babies with the nannies.

22. 172
    huh Says:

I wonder how the trolls take the OK magazine cover story: Brangelina’s wedding and new baby in weeks. :lol:

23. 173
    A List Crowd Gasps Says:

…when Angelina appears- Brad documents his love for Ang & his family in W…Changeling does AMAZING in its limited release- TROLLS go nuts- same old, same old- lies get more nutty & desperate as the day goes on…if you haven’t gotten the W mag yet, get it- the web pics are cool, but the real thing blows them out of the water- WOW…best way to shut up trolls, go see Changeling- it will be another JP victory- here’s a lovely vid for all to enjoy:

24. 174
    DECENCY Says:

huh @ 10/30/2008 at 7:58 pm

No they are just trying to get on the nerve of the regulars here. They basically have the mental sense of a 6 year old who keeps poking her sister just to annoy her. You have to feel sorry for them if these teenagers (I hope they aren’t adults) who find joy in this.

25. 175
    juju Says:

bored @ 10/30/2008 at 7:19 pm
    ___________________________________

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    It’s worse than i though. She doesn’t even realize when people are laughing at her. Poor thing…

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1052 » Show All