Miley Cyrus Parades Into Paris

Miley Cyrus Parades Into Paris

Miley Cyrus signs a few autographs as she heads into London’s St. Pancras station to catch the Eurostar to Paris on Wednesday. (She wore the “Kate” denim from ANLO, with stud details.)

The 15-year-old Hannah Montana star is currently in Europe to promote her new single and her new album, Breakout. Miley performed in Berlin earlier this week, then went to a few other promotional events.

Miley was in London for a BBC TV event, before she made her way to Paris for more promotional events and performances.

10+ more pics inside of Miley Cyrus parading into Paris…

miley cyrus london 01

• Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

You Look pretty as alwayss x

She looks soo Pretty x

Love the hair hun x Just fabulous

omg
I hate heer Lol
shes just way too Pretty and her clothes are cute
Fab choice Miles

Selena Yuck !
Miley Gorgeouss

Havent the Sick and Nelena fans heard that Nick and Selena broke up Lol

Anywayz Toodles x

Smiley-World @ 10/30/2008 at 9:14 am

SHE LOOKS AMAZINGG!

IN THE TOP 3 TO COMMENT :)

SHE CAME TO THE UK :o
I DIDNT KNOWW.

Smiley-World @ 10/30/2008 at 9:15 am

SHE LOOKS AMAZINGG!

IN THE TOP 6 TO COMMENT

SHE CAME TO THE UK
I DIDNT KNOWW.

Im soo Glad mileys like better now
and lookin gr8 in her outfit

miley is waay Better than Selina eww.

i love miley!

JustJared @ 10/30/2008 at 9:24 am

If any hate messages are posted, they will be immediatly deleted.
Thanks for all the comments guys.

JustJared @ 10/30/2008 at 9:24 am

If any hate messages are posted, they will be immediately deleted.
Thanks for all the comments guys.

cATHERINE @ 10/30/2008 at 9:40 am

Miley will be on Le Grand Journal (French program) tonight at 8 a.m

i love mileyyyyyy

She has a great hair, but her mouth is so strange!!!

Hi justjared, I live in france and this pictures it’s inHello justjared. I lived in France and I can say to you that these photos of Miley dates Thursday, October 30th, 2008 and no Wednesday, October 29th. Kisses

annaspain @ 10/30/2008 at 9:54 am

oh please!get out of Europe!!!….anyone love her!our musical level is more high that….she!—–oh please do me a favour and go away of Europe!….espero que ni se le ocurra venir a España….xD…”cantantes y actrices” cmo esa las ai x todos sitios….jaja

She looks a lot like her mum in these.

She’s rather fantabulouss :D

i watched her on gmtv ( that’s the name of the programme she was on) and she seemed really different ***

She is so sweet..
I love Miley !

Yes, like #12 and #13 is really JustJared. You’d think he’d be able to spell ‘immediately’, being the editor of a website and all that…..

Besides. This is not a fan site, but a celebrity gossip site. People are entitled to their own opinion.

she’s so pretty!
you rock miley!

hi!!miley it’s fantastic!!
I really love she!!
she’s AMAZING!!
and woow she went in uk,paris and berlin!!woooow!!
do you know ask miley come in italy??
becouse I’m italian(and sorry for my english not perfect)
I really hope that she come in italy!!
that’s my dream!!
ask you know that please left a comment in my fan club for miley(clik on my name “lary”)
thank u so much!!!!

kiss to everyone!!byeee

Miley is Indistinguishable from any other young girl.

I never understood the fascination with her.

She looks so cute. I love Paris & I believe it changes peple. Just look at Miley! lol. Neat hair, funky outfit! haha <3
Ily Miles.

aww heads up Paris the Beaver is back in town. Hopefully she doesn’t gnaw on the eiffle tower with those chompers she has for teeth.

she’s so unfortunate looking D:<

watch out Paris, Little miss beaver is back in town! hopefully she doesn’t gnaw on the Eiffel tower with those chompers she has for teeth

she’s so unfortunate looking D:<