Suri Cruise is Halloween Ready

Suri Cruise is Halloween Ready

Mother-daughter duo Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise wear matching orange dresses as they play together on a Central Park playground in New York City on Thursday afternoon. Looks like this twosome is ready for Halloween! (Suri carried around her favorite stuffed giraffe.)

Earlier this month, Katie and Suri toted around matching orange Hermes shopping bags. They sure do like to match their oranges!

Can’t wait to see what Suri is going to dress up as for Halloween!!!

10+ pictures inside of Halloween-ready Suri Cruise

suri cruise halloween 09
suri cruise halloween 10
suri cruise halloween 11
suri cruise halloween 12

ABC

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All

I pray the haters will find joy and meaning into their lives. Stop being jealous and tripping. Chill out and get a life.

Mother of Three, time to stop breeding…

beautiful family inside
and out

I have to defend katie, not tom, i think it’s that suri gets her way. I really do. It doesnt make it ok, but I think that’s what it is. She does have a blanket and that makes it look like she knows it’s too cold. The one thing katie does love right now and makes her happy is suri.

is it that hard to let suri wear a coat?
Suri has plenty of designer dresses but not a single coat?jacket?sweater?
come on..
and what’s with this obsession with Suri Cruise?
serious man.
Oooh, I have that giraffe toy;)

Lord, why isn´t the poor girl wearing tights and a sweater!!!!!!
WHY is Katie wearing one and the little one NOTHING???????????????????

Throw away that stupid blanket !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see the way she slapped her mothers hand away? Disgraceful!!!

SURI IS A F***EN BRAT 100%!!!!

FUGLY SURI!

When your body guard is wearing a turleneck and coat that your child shouldn’t be out in a shortsleeve dress and bare legs. It was cold in the Northeast yesterday. There is no excuse for this outfit. I do feel bad for Katie though. She just doesn’t look happy. She looks defeated.

cult fashion @ 10/31/2008 at 9:55 am

Listless looking child and depressed looking mother. Just what i’d expect from a cult, really.

Most kids smile when they swing, but maybe Suri was distracted by all the cameras in her face, something which most kids are not accustomed to. Give them a break. Like she’s the only kid who ever went outside without a coat on.

I agree with those who say that Suri should be appropriately dressed for the weather. You would not go outside wearing a hat, gloves and winter coat in 90 degree weather. If you did people would call you crazy and it is not much different to wear a lightweight summer dress with bare arms, legs and nothing on your feet other than a pair of mary janes in cold weather. It is pretty crazy. BUT I have to say that people need to stop with the nonsense that doing so will make Suri sick. Because cold weather does NOT make you sick. Germs and bacteria do. You do not get an ear infection from not wearing a hat outside and you do not get sick from being under-dressed or from being outside with wet hair. You will be COLD if you do this and perhaps enough days of that with maybe sleeping less and eating poorly could weaken your immune system and you might catch a cold easier because of that. I don’t even know that for sure..I am not a doctor but I do have common sense. It doesn’t take a genius to know that the child should have a coat on and some tights. Or imagine it…a pair of jeans and sneakers!!! What a concept.

I’m sorry, Katie is all about her image. She LOVES TOM’S MONEY and more important loves to show what that money can buy her. It’s okay to shop till you drop. She just seems so above everyone. Has really quite taken to the snobby rich ny b—- role. Just don’t like her or Tom and could care less about how they pimp out the poor kid.

I do not think KH is really concerned about what little Suri needs or wants. KH is out and about to show off and that’s it. She is showing off her new outfit’s,Suri whatever. She and Tom pimp their kid out daily. They really are a weird family.

Someone once wrote that Katie Holmes and Jennifer Aniston should be best friends. If you think about they would probably connect. They could be BFF, like forever and ever.

They both love the attention of the paps.
They are both media hoes.
They both have questionable taste in men.
Their men are crazy attention sucking media hoes.
KH and JA are both sooo boring with zero personality.
They both have lot’s and lot’s of money.
They both shop. And shop. And shop……………………………….
Neither does anything in the way of goodwill to those less fortunate with their zillions and zillions of dollars.
KH and JA really are not that talented as actresses.
Tom and John could also be buds, because they are both media hoes too. (also both idiots)
They don’t mind pimping their kids or friends out to get attention.
Their movies ALL SUCK !!!
KH and JA are like robots when they do talk.
TC and JM both talk too much w/ nothing intelligent to say.
Just think what fun this group would be. They would kill a room with their dull personalities and then all go stare at their awesomeness in huge mirrors. YEAH

let me be me @ 10/31/2008 at 1:34 pm

As a mom of 3, I know how stubborn babes can be at times. But this no jacket business is a daily occurrence with Suri and it is COLD here in NYC.!!! I do not get Katie Holmes. Is this all for her own media attention?

Also poor liitle Suri NEVER looks happy. I mean she is 2 yrs old. My kids were always happy when they outside playing!! Running around, playing and laughing. Isn’t that what 2-3 yr olds do? I feel so sorry for that child. They treat her like a prop in their media campaign. Never do I see a photo of KH or TC where they look sincere. Poor kid. As someone posted before, even Brittany Spears 2 boys look happier then Suri. And that is just so not right.

hilla-ree @ 10/31/2008 at 2:00 pm

This is the Tom Cruise -Katie Holmes show!! Everyone around them is a prop. Brought out when needed for maximum attention. Right now they are parading Suri around NY because the paps love her more then her parents. I mean both parents are questionable at best, so Suri it is. Next they all will probably be on Oprah, because she too loves a good fake attention fix.
Tom turns it on whenever there is a camera anywhere in sight. You know that crazy fake smile of his. ICK. Katie barely manages to look alive unless she is by herself these days and Suri looks miserable 24/7 because she is ALWAYS beings thrown to the paps. Does this child even have a schedule like most kids. Being out and about in NYC after dark is fun when your 21 or older. But not at 3yrs old. That is just pathetic and selfish parenting. I feel sorry for all 3 kids and am soooo glad the others got out before they too were completely destroyed by the Tom machine. In all fairness to Katie, she seems to be enjoying the benefits($$$$$$$$$$$$) of being a wife to Tom, even with all his madness. I see lots of therapy ahead for Suri.

OMG! she DID slap Katie’s hand! I watched the video. Could not believe how a- only 2 year old would do that!

A real brat in the making!

I know a brat when I see one. Most experienced parents do.

Notice how Tom carefully tries not to touch her! Not normal action of a normal kid. Maybe for a brat.

goodness grief.

mom of twins @ 10/31/2008 at 2:11 pm

I have 3 year old twins. A boy and a girl. They could not be more different. If it’s cold outside and we are going out, we ALL start out w/ jackets on. That does not mean they stay on, BUT we all dress for the weather. AT the playgrounds around NYC you see children dressed every which way. And yes some have no jackets on or just take them off. But they do have the appropriate clothes on for the day.
I’m not seeing that with Katie and Suri. Katie is dressed for a chilly day and Suri looks cute. Just an observation.

POOR,POOR SURI!!!!

NO COAT OR WARM CLOTHING, I’M SEETHING, SHE’S SEEN THESE MESSAGES SURELY BUT SHE STILL HAS’NT DRESSED SURI FOR THE COLD WEATHER.

TOMKAT, PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To # 69 -
I also have noticed the hands over the ears. Yes, some children are very very sensitive to outside overload stimulus. It is very confusing for them not being able to properly process all the extra information thrown at them . It also must be very scary to have strangers in your face screaming and taking pictures every time you go anywhere. Suri is defiantly growing up in an environment that is different from most children. Her parents should take an active roll in distancing her from this discomfort because it is obvious from all the pictures, it’s bothersome.

oh no they...... @ 10/31/2008 at 2:45 pm

SORRY. NO CAN DO.
WE ARE RICH MOVIE STARS AND WILL DO WHAT WE WANT, WHERE WE WANT , WHEN WE WANT.
SURI DOES NOT NEED A SWEATER BECAUSE SHE IS CUTE & SHE DRESSES LIKE A MILLION BUCKS. SWEATERS SUCK. THEY ARE FOR THE REGULAR KIDS OF NYC.
ENCLOSED IS A SIGNED FAMILY PHOTO.

THE CRUISE FAMILY;
TOM,KATE,BELLA,CONNOR,SURI, MOM,SIS,SIS,BODYGUARD,RON L.H.
and all the others hired to make us look normal..

Even Brittany Spears and her ex Kevin Federline show better parenting skills then poor old Katie Holmes. At least the S-F boys look happy and normal and nurtured by their parents( problems aside) extended family and nannies.
Little Suri Cruise looks like she is wandering among the aliens. She looks so out of place in a play gound of all places. She is 2 years old and should be laughing and running and curious about EVERYTHING around her.
As for her mom, ROBOT comes to mind. I really do not see anything maternal or nurturing about Katie. A beautiful healthy child and all that money and mega shopping cannot put a smile on poor old Katie’s smug face.
As for Tom, he just reminds me of a joke gone bad.
POOR POOR little Suri Cruise.

Ray Palmer @ 10/31/2008 at 5:28 pm

If Holmes felt that she needed warmer clothes, she’d get it, #114. Mind your own kids. Watch that N word. (You’d think that an alleged PR hog like Holmes would have heard all the whining already and got her a sweater.)

I am pretty sure that there are worse moms out there that aren’t constantly chronicled, #117. What is it with critics and hyperbole?

That’s the thing. None of you know how her daughter. But I’m guessing not cold since she never indicates that she is and Holmes isn’t poor or stupid enough not get her a coat when needed.

Suri Cruise shouldn’t have to laugh or giggle when not amused and how is her mother not interacting with her? I would really like to know what your crazy theory for what’s going on in this scene.

Next time, why don’t YOU go up and embarrass yourself while trying to embarrass her instead of crying for someone else to do be so stupid.

I’m not damaged. I have a grip in reality. That’s what separates me from critics. I use my common sense and know when to cry abuse or not and when to mind my own business.

And you know she’s a spoiled brat how exactly, #118?

She doesn’t look anything like that, #134.

Holmes has NEVER, EVER said or done ANYTHING to suggest she’s a snobby, rich *****, #138. How does she seem to be above everyone at all?

She’s taking her out to a park like anyone else, #139. Hardly pimping.

Pretty weird way of getting attention, #141. Not only is she already famous, why invite negative PR in?

That never looking happy argument is so stupid. Just one look at the archives will debunk that.

How does one ‘look’ sincere?

Still with this video, #143. More like brushing her hand away trying to get up on her own. That’s why Cruise probably didn’t try to lift her up that much.

You dress you kids up, #144? Good for you! But Holmes doesn’t care! So go back to worrying about your own kids and let Holmes worry about her own.

Juts check the archives, #148.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All