Miley Cyrus is a Paris Princess

Miley Cyrus is a Paris Princess

Miley Cyrus is swarmed by fans at the French TV station Canal Plus in Paris, France on Thursday.

The Hannah Montana star cleared up a few rumors while talking to Mario Lopez on Extra! “It’s hard, because anytime you say anything, it’s like the next day, Google alert!” Miley said about her relationship to Justin Gaston. “Oh my goodness, I wish I would have just shut up. Everyone else is in a frenzy about something that meant nothing for [me] to say.”

Miley, 15, also denied any rumors about her leaving Hannah Montana. “No! We’ve got too many episodes to finish… I am staying with the show. It’s so much fun. We have a really good time — as much as it’s really hard work, it’s really great.”

10+ more pics inside of Miley Cyrus as a Paris princess…

miley cyrus paris canal plus 01

• Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
it'zmebambi @ 10/31/2008 at 7:00 am

she’s so cute ! I love Hannah Montana show ! GO MILEY !
1st yay :D

it'zmebambi @ 10/31/2008 at 7:00 am

she’s so cute ! I love Hannah Montana show ! GO MILEY !
1st yay :D

I love her and her Outfit!

mileyy was ssooooo awsome on GMTV yesterday, shes sooo normal, no hint of brat at all.
Laura UK

Anonymous @ 10/31/2008 at 7:20 am

People need to stop with the hate.

she is gettin’ fat!
lookin older dan 16..like 22 yrs old..
bt she is hot

Au grand journal elle a vraiment assurée !
Même si la traductrice racontait n’importe quoi !
Vivement le retour de Miley en France !
France love you !

who…******….cares?

she a une salope !

She’s so beautiful! And I wish that she would come to Sweden, but she won’t this time either :( I can’t wait until she’s going on that world tour, I want to see her perform live!! ♥

woo i love miley:D
a few pictures arent gonna change my opinion(:
x

woo i love miley:D
a few pictures arent gonna change my opinion(:
x

luverofjoejonas @ 10/31/2008 at 8:22 am

hate her without bangs

i really do like miley but do hope she and nick didn’t broke up… but justin is really hot!!!

Miss -liar- @ 10/31/2008 at 8:52 am

miley??

paris prinsez??/

eiww,gross!!!!!!!
da.selena was better than her!!!

selena had her own company!!

what about this girl???nothin!!
she’s popular bcuz hannah montana songz!-miley haterz-

SELENA GOMEZ TEAM!!

I love her !!!

I love Miley, I think she and Nick made a great couple even though they are not together now..

shes really hot… i htink shes a bit 2 thin but still hot

love Miley. @ 10/31/2008 at 9:13 am

Miley is just so beautiful. love her!!!

ew duck face….show me real beauty not this

oh please

you can easily find thousands of women in Paris who are more beautiful than this Duck Face

wtf is wrong with this blog? I can’t post

This is the image she should always maintain..I hope she continues to present herself this way when she returns to the States.

nobodyponesnobody @ 10/31/2008 at 10:00 am