Fri, 31 October 2008 at 8:53 am
Nicole Kidman: Motherhood is Bittersweet
- Nicole Kidman takes the cover of Parade
- Jessica Simpson‘s movie gets sent straight to DVD
- Sweaters and cardigans in all sizes and colors
- Kim Kardashian celebrates LA Confidential magazine
- Eva Mendes really likes to hang upside-down
- Joe The Plumber is an aspiring country star?
- Sophie Monk is really trying to get your attention
- ESPN GameDay gets a big crowd
- The family of Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Hudson announced yesterday that a new foundation for families of murder victims is to be set up.
- More than 33 million people watched Barack Obama‘s paid political ad Wednesday night on seven networks
- Michael Jackson denied on Thursday that he would take part in a reunion of the famed Motown singing group, the Jackson 5.
- In a new 245-page memoir, author Anne Rice talks about her former life as vampire writer, her breaking away from atheism, and now wants to write about the life of Jesus. She now says, “My objective is simple: It’s to write books about our Lord living on Earth that make him real to people who don’t believe in him; or people who have never really tried to believe in him.”
Just Jared on Facebook