Suri Cruise Hides During Halloween

Suri Cruise Hides During Halloween

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes leave Balthazar in New York City and then pick up Suri Cruise from their apartment on Halloween night.

The couple posed for a few pictures as they were swarmed by fans and photographers as they left Balthazar.

On Thursday, Katie and Suri wore matching orange dresses as they played together on a Central Park playground in New York City.

10+ more pics inside of Suri Cruise hiding during Halloween…

katie holmes suri cruise halloween 01

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All

Tá linda a Suri!!
Bjuus

Ray Palmer @ 11/01/2008 at 10:41 am

I want to know.
If you looked at the video link at X17 online.
Out of so many restaurants in New York, how did the paps make the right guess which eatery Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are going for lunch and

Ray Palmer @ 11/01/2008 at 10:48 am

so that all the paps could all gather there to stand by?
Have a look at the video link:
A handful of paps got it, that I understand.
But a whole crowd all got the destination right? Isn’t it interesting?

A huge group of the paps were standing by way before, WAY BEFORE, the two idiots arrived.
So don’t tell me that TomKat don’t invite or notice the paps their every move for photo ops.
Unless you’re in deep deep poo of denial.

Dear Suri,
Your parents can’t stop torturing you. They are addicted to exposing you even though they know you don’t like crowds and paps because they think you are a strong woman and you will eventually get used to it.
Well I can see that you never get used to it because you are just a little girl. I can see that they are idots who can’t understand why you have to cover your ears and hide your face.

My suggestion for next time they are exposing you is to do more than just crying and hiding your face. Throw tantrums, big one in front of paps and people. Play crazy like you are being possessed by an alien. Perhaps by doing that it will finally make your parents will realized that you really don’t it.

Good luck with your life Suri. Be strong and I hope you will never be crazy when you grow up. Anyway even if you do oneday, I and the rest of the world will blame your parents for doing this to you.
From
Your fan.

I can’t take it anymore. I can’t stand that she isn’t wearing warmer clothes. It was 60 degrees yesterday, but during the day only. I guess they feel that she shouldn’t bother wearing a coat becasue they would just have to take it off of her when she got in the car? I am trying to understand. The child clearly can’t stand the noise or the picture taking either. Why subject her to all of this nonsense? Isn’t the well being of the child more important than the picture taking???? There are ways of going about doing this the right way.

Cruise's unfit to parent @ 11/01/2008 at 10:49 am

Someone call CPS on the Cruise’s. Unbelievable neglect to continually let that child go out in the cold/even rain one time, without proper clothing , not even a coat.

its official they want to kill Suri, they want her to have pneumonia. Its extremely cold in NY and they don’t even take the time to put her on a sweater?

Ray, get over yourself @ 11/01/2008 at 10:53 am

Scietologists don’t trick or treat it seems.

More media for the Cruise family. They knew the paps would be out to see Suri’s Halloqween costume.

But, no, another thin short sleeved summer dress.

Kids can handle the cold better than adults. Everyone keeps complaining about coatless Suri. Do you notice she does not have a cold or runny nose ever??

Ray Palmer @ 11/01/2008 at 10:54 am

another day, another old lady dress on the Suri’s twisted body.
Another blanket to cover her overloaded diaper.
Another picture of under dressed Suri clenching her teeth, hands covering her ears, eyes tightly closed.

Why do they do this on daily basis to a child?
Are they human beings or not?
Many people treat their dogs and cats way better and warmer than they treat Suri.

It’s obvious that Suri hates paps! Why the parents expose her???? We’ve seen many pics of Suri hiding her face

ok – I am wondering why KH allowed Tom to be dressed that way with all the thick jacket and scarf when in fact, she doesn’t do the same for Suri?

Funny how she is less dressed than normal with Tom – but, when out with Suri – she is all bundled up. Just observant.

While Tom is out working hard for the money – he should #^%#^# her for letting Suri dress less during the cold weather.

But then again, less clothes show less hassle in changing her baby size 6 diapers. She should be in pull-ups already.

Women for Obama @ 11/01/2008 at 10:57 am

NAta @ 11/01/2008 at 10:50 am

*****************
I am shocked that this is going on right before the public’s eyes and nobody has done anything about it. This is child abuse.
The public is witnessing child abuse, and nobody has called those crazy parents on it.
A child that young is not old enough to make decisions on whether to wear proper clothing or not. THIS IS WHY CHILDREN HAVE PARENTS!

Why is it, that they continue to bring this little girl out in the cold without a coat on? And why is she still wearing clothes that are short sleeved?
Katie, WTF?, you’re her mother! Do something about this you robot!

i love ivanovic @ 11/01/2008 at 10:59 am

always cute =]
happy halloween

EWWW….AGAIN : No coat, no leggings, no sweater !
Katie and Tom are smiling while their daughter is complaining about the noise. They really don’t care for Suri’s health and her well-being.

39 Degrees in NYC at Night @ 11/01/2008 at 11:01 am

and………… dingbat is wearing bare strappy sandals and posing like the demented.

IMHO. Katie is so stupid she believes that she is hot, fashionable, and beautiful everyday. Tom, her handlers, and the paps reaffirm these delusions. Hence, she will wear anything.

and…she is a horrible mother to take her child to that sophisticated restaurant at night. Suri should have stayed home with the sitter and a simple nursery fare. No Paparazzi.

I find it crazy that they could use jackets everyday and don’t use nothing but summer dresses for Suri. I live in NY and is cold here I even started to use a coat instead of a jacket because I feel so cold. And I see the same thing everyday in you post pictures of them and to tell you the true I feel confuse why would a parent not think about their child first.

People use to tell me Tom and Katie are crazy. NOW I believe it.

That is clearly child neglect. Never any socks, never a coat, never warm clothing. It is really twisted.

They painted her fingernails! Whats the matter with these people! She is only two years old and they are trying to make her look all dolled up!

You know, you look at the pictures below of Jennifer Garner, all dressed up in a cute Halloween outfit to match her daughter’s and enjoy a night of trick-or-treating together and contrast them with these, and the difference is truly pathetic. The more pictures I see of this family, the more disgusted I am by them. Can’t stand giving up their dinner photo op for one night to let their daughter have a semi normal childhood. experience. And they they (especially Katie) have the nerve to grin like idiots while Suri covers her ears and grimaces. I’d say I can’t wait to see the therapy bills this child’s going to rack up, but Dada wouldn’t let her go anyway. Such losers.

pingy_ponga @ 11/01/2008 at 11:14 am

Maybe we should stop complaining about Suri not wearing a coat. Couse they are not listening to us. When they will have problems with her getting sick, its theyr problem. Not ours.

wow you guys need to learn how to read. They aren’t taking Suri to dinner in these photos. They went out to dinner and thenpicked her up. Maybe they were going to a Halloween party or something.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All