Orlando Bloom is a Masked Motorcyclist

Orlando Bloom is a Masked Motorcyclist

Orlando Bloom wears a colorful mask as he arrives on his motorcycle at a Halloween party in Beverly Hills on Friday night.

The 31-year-old Lord of the Rings star has also been linked to a new film adaptation of the legendary tale 1001 Arabian Nights, which will star Bollywood’s Celina Jaitley as an Iranian princess. Sean Connery has reportedly come out of retirement to shoot the new film with Orlando Bloom.

Sean Connery is there in the film and recently Orlando Bloom was also signed. They are planning to start the shooting from January next year,” said Jaitley.

10+ more pics inside of Orlando Bloom as a masked motorcyclist…

orlando bloom mask halloween 01

• Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

He looks scary in a way.

I think that it is sweet that he was handing out candy to the kids instead of partying inside with the grownups. The mask made him anonymous.
Looks like his manager went as Palin. :)

River Phoenix 10/31/93

i would rather see his gf.

he looks better with the mask on….

He does look freaky @ 11/01/2008 at 4:49 pm

The masks kinda thorws you off a bit, why the hell is he wearing it, out of any mask he could have worn he chose that. I dont know but it is very sweet of him to pass out candy to children. At least his b!tch wasnt their im good, she would have scared the kids off though so it is a good thing she wasnt their.

shenanyginz @ 11/01/2008 at 5:24 pm

connery denied the rumors saying he’s never even heard of the project… I doubt Orlando is involved. Ms Jaitley doesn’t know what she’s talking about and might possibly be talking out of her ass… or (giving her the benefit of the doubt) she maybe she’s being fed false information. Maybe she’s being used as a mouthpiece to reel in publicity.

What fcuk is orlando supposed to be? I still can’t figure it out!

there….there….THERE!
not “their”

A Rastafarian bank robber?

a mexican wrestler @ 11/01/2008 at 7:05 pm

I think one of those mexican wrestlers guys. Who knows just some creepy azz mask. Haha a gay pride theme mask. lol, but he looks cute, and so does Kris and his wife, you can tell it’s love for them.

shithappens @9 @ 11/01/2008 at 7:14 pm

their, there and they’re. Remember they’re are more than there and their. Three different ways to use them.

it look homemade @ 11/01/2008 at 8:34 pm

Is there any where in the world where this would be used? Someplace cold.
It is pretty and creepy all at the same time.

I miss Miranda, I wonder where she is working now?

He looks like he is stoned out of his mind. I am surprised that none of his friends and family haven’t kidnapped him and taken him to rehab. I think he is a drugged, drunken menss.

he is HOT!!!

whooo…i’ve seen that pair of jeans and pants for a number of occassions..looks like the rumor is true that orlando smells stinky

WICKED WENCH @ 11/02/2008 at 2:41 am

I couldn’t give a rats ass where or what Miranda is doing (probably some guy). As for Orlando (what I tell my coworkders) – DO SOME WORK!

RealityCheck @ 11/02/2008 at 5:00 am

That mask is stupid. I think he’s just trying to be interesting.

I like his mask, it’s original. How sweet he looks giving candy out to the kids but I swear if I saw him I’d rip those clothes off him, not to see his body but to burn them! I’m so sick of those ill fitted jeans and shirt! There is also a pic of Natalie Portman leaving a Beverly Hills Halloween party wearing her own weird mask, I wonder if it was the same party. I secretly would love for them to hook-up, bet she would’nt let him wear that crap LOL!

he looks funny and lovely. Wish he leaves his gf soon.

Total loser, has been, shallow, empty, no talent, drug addicted, pervert. There I think I covered it all.

Ouch! You should not put YOURSELF down like that, though it’s obviously true.

Yeah! What a loser!
Millions and millions in the bank. A career other actors would kill for. A promising future. Intelligence. Altruistic heart. Near physical perfection. Oh, and dating a gorgeous model.
Yeah, how can he bear to live like that?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All