Tobey Maguire Has Two Sweethearts

Tobey Maguire Has Two Sweethearts

Tobey Maguire and wife Jennifer Meyer take their daughter Ruby Sweetheart Maguire out to trick or treat in West Hollywood on Friday night.

Spider-Man 4 has reportedly landed the Pulitzer Prize winner and playwright David Lindsay-Abaire. Sam Raimi and Tobey Maguire are back as director and star, respectively.

James Vanderbilt
has already written a draft of the film which Lindsay-Abaire may work from. Spider-Man 4 is currently scheduled to be released in May 2011.

Tobey, 33, can be seen next year in Brothers, alongside Jake Gyllenhaal and Natalie Portman.

tobey maguire ruby maguire halloween 01

• Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

wow…they look pissed!

I’ll be pissed as well..if people kept on snapping and can’t let my daughter experience trick or treat.

her wife looks like a dog.. woof!

If it wasn’t for his daughter, I think Tobey would go ape-**** on that pap. He had a mini breakdown once with these guys and hit a fan’s camera away when he attempted to take a picture of him. Overall, I think he’s a ****. You made your bed Tobey, now go f- ucking lie in it.

what the hell kind of name is sweetheart??

im sorry..but his wife is U-G-L-Y!!!!!

I’d sure be pissed, too, if people followed me around all day taking pictures of everything I did – sheesh can’t even take their cute little girl out for trick or treating!!!!

lala, I think ‘Sweetheart’ is such a sweet name and many people loves it
and his wife just looks tired and a little miserable and I don’t think she’s U-G-L-Y

ANonymousdiva @ 11/01/2008 at 11:44 pm

You children with your pithy, juvenile comments are pathetic.

His wife, Jennifer, is known to be a major snob. I don’t see the reason why…

lucine and lala, what ridiculous comments! I’ve seen photos of her where is is very pretty – she just looks tired and really pissed off here.

well it's the truth @ 11/02/2008 at 12:21 am

the kids is funny looking. Sadie sandler is cuter.

His wife sure is fugly and needs a nose job ASAP!

His wife is fugly and needs a nose job ASAP!

TWILIGHTLOVER @ 11/02/2008 at 2:43 am

YAY! SPIDERMAN 4! wooo (:

Hall:

I so agree with your comment, theres a price you pay for being famous,if you dont like what comes with the territory do go into show buisness,plain and simple.

Let’s hope that child grows into her forehead….

pink salmon @ 11/02/2008 at 3:51 am

Tobes married into BIG money, daddy’s little *** wanted Tobey’s Spidey-sense tingling in her bed night after night. I hope he can keep her interested, for his sake.

he he !  suzanne i agree! poor baby has a big forehead but then she looks like her ugly mom!

the litlle one is soooooooooo ugly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
too big of a forehead !!

Toby and daughter are cute. I don’t get the wifey.

pink salmon @ 11/02/2008 at 4:51 am

______

LMAO

Tobey Maguire is such an idiot, hate him. He’s always complaining about the paparazzi and abusing them. Yes, they’re annoying, but no need to be an a**. Wife looks like a horrific person, like a snob. Even the girl looks a little off. They sure don’t look like a very happy family.

That little girl looks just like her mommy very nice family

annie the nanny @ 11/02/2008 at 12:15 pm

DOG

I agree jennifer meyer is ugly. I rarely see a picture of her where she looks good. she doesn’t have a good profile, but tobey obiviously sees something that we don’t. Leonardo dicaprio dates Models and tobey maguire dates Rich media moguls daughters. First he dated and was engaged to music,and tv producer quincy Jones daughter Rashida Jones and Now he’s married to jennifer meyer daughter of media mogul universal COO president Ron Meyer. If I was him I would stuck with Rashida jones she way better looking then jennifer meyer.

His kid has a weird face

You’re right #10 and #18. Dealing with the price of the paparazzi is the price you pay for fame and fortune. But they still shouldn’t harass celebrities and the children of celebrities should not have to suffer at all.

It’s crazy to judge an entire family on a set paparazzi photos, #26.

So you should marry the best looking girl and not the one you’re…well, in love with, #29?

mimi, I second that! Tobey made a bad call. He should have stuck with Rashida. Still, it is good for Rashida cos now she’s with John Krasinski. . .way better looking and better sense of humor that Tobey!

his daughter is kinda funny lookin….

ew ugly wife, ugly kid, ugly father

i hear his wife is filthy rich?

why not get all of them faceplants?

It’s of no consequence whether or not we find his wife attractive. He obviously finds her attractive and that’s all that matters.

lovinablog @ 11/02/2008 at 7:26 pm

Whoa, that kid has one HUGE cranium. Then again, most of them will grow into their big heads. For those who think the mom is “ugly” is sadly mistaken. The chick doesnt look that bad. Heck they just shouldnt have a kid together. Tobey is not a good lookin guy

poor kid has a huge forehead. the wifey is UGLY!

Why don’t you just leave the child alone? It’s pathetic to bash a baby like you do. I would like to see your perfect and beautiful faces!

Why don’t you just leave the baby alone? It’s pathetic to bash a little baby like you do. I would like to see your perfect and beautiful faces, then maybe you would have a reason to say something (but also NOT)!

I’d love to see all the beautiful people who post here!!!! That would be amazing sight, I guess! I don’t think Jennifer’s ugly, she’s just not exquisitely beautiful – ordinary looking woman. And the kid is cute. You don’t have to be gorgeous to be a good person. There you go.

awww ruby’s costume is adorable..i wish people would just leave them alone

what’s up with this kid? does she ever smile? jen garner’s daughter seems like a happy kid. she’s got dimples like her mom but this kid looks upset all the time.

There is a lot of stuff re Jake Gyllenhaal on Defamer that JJ has failed to pick up on. Go there for the latest on Jakey.