Barack Obama Elected President

Barack Obama Elected President

Democrat Barack Obama was elected as the first black president of the United States of America on Tuesday night.

The 47-year-old senator from Illinois defeated Republican Sen. John McCain. Officials said voters came out in record numbers on Election Day — 130 to 140 million people.

The crowd is going wild in Grant Park in Chicago, where Obama will give his first public speech as president-elect.

Obama will be sworn in as the 44th President on January 20, 2009.

Posted to: Barack Obama

Getty

christine x3 @ 11/04/2008 at 11:11 pm

first!

Obama\Biden 2008
History has been made
God Bless America

lallalalala @ 11/04/2008 at 11:12 pm

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

AWESOME! God bless him :)

Yeah! Im sooooooooooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!! OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!

booooooooooooo!!! go mccain!!!

Yaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s so great to have a person I really wanted to win be president.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!
IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF I WOULD OF BEEN 18 I WOULD OF VOTED FOR HIM BUT IM 17

crazy for jb @ 11/04/2008 at 11:14 pm

yay!!!
congrats mr. president!!

Congratulations to him, and may he bring forth the change we need for this country.

boo obama is gay

LISTEN OBAMA WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE REPUBLICANS WILL GO ON HATING BUT OH ******* WELL…………….HE WON……go on hating and bashing him but in the end we still won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

YES!!! YES WE CAN!”!! OBAMANIA!!! Thank you.

wohooooooooooooooooo OBama 08, we need change!!

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS.

THANK GOD!!! I’M SOOOO HAPPY!
Barack Obama you have saved people from a mess of republican drama. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR RUNNING!
WE LOVE YOU!!!

Here's The Deal @ 11/04/2008 at 11:16 pm

I can’t even express how happy I am!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn’t matter if you agree with his policies or not. History has just been made, and that is……amazing.

GO OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

indoisajdoi @ 11/04/2008 at 11:16 pm

WOOOOOO!! YES WE CAN AMERICA!! AND WE DID IT.

OBAMA I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO

Yesssssssssssssssssssssss!

President-elect Obama! Sounds great. Thank you America, you have redeemed my faith in you.

crazy for jb @ 11/04/2008 at 11:16 pm

If I am an american I would vote for him!!
yay! Im so happy!!
Go OBAMA!

from Argentina, i’m happy he won
this election was not only important for the US, it was important for the whole world
let’s hope that big changes come
and that they are good!

bumblebeeeeeee @ 11/04/2008 at 11:16 pm

THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE MOMENT IN UNITED STATES HISTORY. CONGRATS BARACK OBAMA THE 44TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

OBAMA IS OUR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!! It’s finally the end of the Bush/Clinton 20 year presidential run!!!!!!

All I Can Say Is YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
America is not as dumb as the world think we are. We finally made the right choice
God Bless America

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OBAMA ’08 LOVES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! Woohoo!

God Bless America!! :-)

a very low dark moment in U.S. History and God bless us all because as Biden said he will be tested and I also feel something bad will happen.

alexanderina @ 11/04/2008 at 11:18 pm

CONGRATS TO OUR PRESIDENT ELECTED BARACK OBAMA!!!

I AM SO HAPPY AND EXCITE.

From Costa Rica. This is wonderful! I’m very happy about this. Congratulations America!

PUKE!
this man is a disgrace as our new leader of our country.
now let’s all watch as we see him screw our nation up even more than it already is. he is a cocky *******. screw you obama.

america is now completely ruined

Awsome. Elesabeth Hasselbeck, what are ya gonna say now?

this is so gay. why????!?!?!!?!? yeah, thanks, America…this country is gonna fall. hope you like seeing more abortions and gay marriages in the world cuz that’s what’s gonna happen.

he won because of emotional votes. Stupid ppl didnt realize Republican or Democrat the economy will get better again and years from now it will get bad again.

Simple economics ppl. Didnt some of you study Econ?

i am over joyed with obama winning the election. i was scared to have mccain, and especially palin, as the president and vice pres. of the usa.
i am not african american, but i am so very happy for the entire african american race. this has been a long time coming, and thank god it’s finally here. i’m sure martin luther king jr. would be very proud. congrats obama, i feel very safe to have you as my/our president. here’s to a great -8- years!

yeay..history is made=)

-greetings from singapore

YEA!!!!!!! THESE NEXT 4 YEARS ARE GONNA BE FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!

YES YES YES YES YESSSSS!
sooooo happy:D

OBAMA bby! all the way.

welcome to hell, america! =D

totally cried when i saw jesse jackson crying!

YEA NO MORE STUPID SARAH PALIN

Congratulations America.

This is really something that America should be very very proud of.

I cannot off hand, think of a single country in the world where a person from a minority group, let alone, a group which had up until the 1970s, been discriminated against under the LAW, can rise up to be the democratically elected president of that country. Not France, or the UK or Germany or any place in Europe or Asia.

jolierocks @ 11/04/2008 at 11:24 pm

YES! It’s TIME for CHANGE!!!

haters fall back like whos. whetther you like it or not he won… he is about to bring change in america…. i love you obama/biden….

armageddon @ 11/04/2008 at 11:24 pm

Good because Obama will tax the Jews first and he will prioritize Palestine over Israel.

Our poor military depress because they defend us from terrorism but their budget will be cut down so badly.

World Trade was bombed because of gold and the jews and so hilarious to see stupid Hollywood partying when little they know they are run by the Jews and the Jews are the target of terrorism.

I cant wait when another 9-11 happens and to see the faces of Hollywood people.

Amazing. History in the making. Remember this people, this will go down in the history books and you are part of it…

groundcontrol @ 11/04/2008 at 11:27 pm

Sharon D. @ 11/04/2008 at 11:17 pm WOW!!! It’s finally the end of the Bush/Clinton 20 year presidential run!!!!!!

#########

What the hell is wrong with you? What do Bush and Clinton have in common? Zero. Were you even awake during the 8 great years of the Clinton administration? Go back to school and learn something.

Let’s hope Obama has as successful a presidency as Bill Clinton did. We will all win if he does.

AMERICA. I’m so proud of you guys right now.

Much love from Canada!

When people worhip MONEY it is the root of all evil. America….remember Rome….Noah’s Ark and Sodom and Gomorrah.
Americans trade their morals and values over the love of money.
God is watching America. He allows something events people dont understand. Its rejoicing for now but its not forever.
Obama will bring change indeed but its for the bad.
He is called the One by Oprah and many as if he is God. You know God hates when he is rivaled by other idols. That’s in the 10 Commandments.

shut the f*** why would u call him gay? whats your problem!? john is bush! do u really want that happen again?

geez, you people comment fast…. anywho

YESSSSSSSS!!!! finally some change for america, atleast now there is some hope for my generation, if he makes it 4 years and runs again he is gonna be my very first vote..

OMBAMA/ BIDEN ALL THE WAY BABY!!

silentsophi @ 11/04/2008 at 11:29 pm

A president for all Americans……Black,White,Hispanic,Rich,Poor,Christian,Muslim, Straight, Gay. We the people, faith is the substance of things hoped for

I pray for other countries. They think this is so cool. But remember once American goes to the pits you all fall too.

haha @ 11/04/2008 at 11:21 pm

Simple economics ppl. Didnt some of you study Econ?

>>>>>>>>>>>

I did study economics

Though markets may cycle up and down the issue in question is – what is the trend. For example, since 2002, the US $ has been steadily devaluing against other major currencies. Sure, its up right now, but longer term??

It’s may have studied econ 101 but obviously you failed to study Economic History. Lessons from the past is instructive. Look for trends.

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!we won

this ****** sucks!
my daddys gonna have to pay more taxes and we’re gonna lose money.
i’m gonna be totally poor & wont be able to go shopping everyday!
MCCAIN/PALIN FOR LIFE!
and when you ******* get bombed by terrorists thanks to OBAMA you guys will die. when i move to paris to stay away from terrorists.
i’m smart(:

WOOOOOO!!!! Go Obama!!!

Europe and the rest of the world are losing their religion and it seems America is heading that way too. Im scared wha’s ahead but I just trust the Lord.

THANK GOD FOR AMERICA THIS COULD ONLY HAPPEN IN A COUNTRY AS AMAZING AS OURS!!

OBAMA!!! YESS! HE WILL HELP OUR COUNTRY GET BACK ON TRACK AFTER STUPID ASS BUSH SCREWED IT UP!!

America is going to need a BIG prayer. If you like Castro and Hugo Chavez then you will like Obama.

natalie u. @ 11/04/2008 at 11:34 pm

YES! YES! YES! gosh i was liking so anxious to see who would win! and for all of you saying boo, to bad, he won!

never forget @ 11/04/2008 at 11:34 pm

You should all thank Bush after Sept.11 we didnt get bomb again by fanatic muslims!!!!

African Girl @ 11/04/2008 at 11:35 pm

You are cordially invited to my hometown CHICAGO for a Victory Celebration!

Bring your sleeping bags coz AG still lives in a hut!!

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA!!!!! :) :) ;) ;)

THIS DAY IS THE BEST DAY A CHANGE IS HERE!!! TODAY WILL FOREVER BE REMEMBERED AS ONE OF THE GREATEST DAYS IN AMERICAN HISTORY!!!

tahniah,,stay true..stay a good husband n a good father.thats all i ask of you.greetings from malaysia.

zanessafan4eva17 @ 11/04/2008 at 11:36 pm

Oh my god we won we ******* won I’m so damn happy OBAMA WON
We have made history The first African American President We came back full circle .
WE WONNNNNNN

Morons think Obama will pull out the troops in 16 months. Like he will do that. Im hearing otherwise from West Point and Annapolis from new graduates who are getting new orders that they are staying for a long long time in Iraq and Afghanistan. No time table is set.
Obama will not pull them out and if he will he will breed more enemies and more Ben Ladin. Dont forget what happened in Somalia and Afghanistan(Soviets and U.S.) we abandoned them and we got Sept.11

The War Is Over

MArley aka mars @ 11/04/2008 at 11:38 pm

YEEEEEEEEEEEEES IT WAS TIME FOR CHANGE NOW WE’VE GOT IT

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
IM SO HAPPY!!!

OBAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE YOU!!! ♥

I LOVE YOU MCCAIN.

nobama, he will ruin AMERICA.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 11/04/2008 at 11:39 pm

i’m so happy.. i’m damn near speechless.

i just came in for a sec. from outside and people are going crazy! it feels good to be a New Yorker… an American!

Godspeed America we will need it !

I pity the elegant White House now!!

What a wonderful moment. To see this in my lifetime. It is too hard to explain. McCain gave a beautiful speech. I liked him a great deal. I like him more now. He showed himself to be a gentleman.

POOR AMERICA!!!!!

POOR AMERICA!!!!!

POOR AMERICA!!!!!

ObAmA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FRANCE IS HAPPPPPY ^^

I am not Amercian but I have to say I am so happy!
To see all these barriors come crashing down in my lifetime is just the most amazing feeling in the world.
It’s not only a great day to be American it’s a great day to be human!
Believe that all is possible! Today the American people proved that moving forward and becoming better humans was the right way to be heading and I commend each and every one of you who voted for change!

THANK’S GOD MY FIST RACISME WOS IN HOUSTON TEXAS I CAN W” TO COME BACK A SEE THAT PERSON AM PRIDE TO BE AFRICAN
OBAMA PROVE CHANGE IS GOD TIME NOT HUMAIN

BLESS YOU AND THE ALL WORLD WE ARE ONE

AM A PRIDE CAMEROONIAN FROM CENTRAL AFRICA

so many things can happen. Impeachment anyone?????????

alexanderina @ 11/04/2008 at 11:41 pm

# 74 African Girl @ 11/04/2008 at 11:35 pm

You are cordially invited to my hometown CHICAGO for a Victory Celebration!

Bring your sleeping bags coz AG still lives in a hut!!

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA!!!!!

======================================
Hey AG, you are to funny, sorry can’t make it to Chicago, just have to watch President Elected Obama’s speech and celebration on TV

THIS IS AWESOME!! God bless Mr. Barack Obama – USA president!

groundcontrol @ 11/04/2008 at 11:27 pm

>>>>>>>>>

You are absolutely correct there and I must admit, I’m nervous at the thought of Democrats controlling all houses of power – white, congress and senate.

The governments the world over are going to pump up the economy with lots of investments. From what I’ve read, I understand this is necessary to ensure that the world economies don’t fall into a depression. This makes me nervous because I think that all politicians find difficulty switching off the taps when the time comes.

From the feedback, Obama appears to be someone who is good at building up a good team, listening to expert advice. I think his team will include Lawrence Summers. He has already made prominent Paul Volcker – the fed gov who fought stagflation. Bernanke is also a good guy – not so idealogical.

People now need to ensure that Obama will do the right thing when the taps need to be switched turned down or off – just as Clinton had done. Perhaps the next Congressional election? I understand half of congress is elected every 2 years?? (Haven’t done my research on this).

The world will end anytime soon. BE READY ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

we did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woot! congrats!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I can’t wait to be there for the PRO-LIFE rally. We will be there rallying against this man who should not be president. He is not ready. Please tell me how 147 days in the Senate qualifies you for presidency. It blows my mind how ignorant Americans were in this election.

hallllleeellllujjjahhhhhhhhh

A great talker and debater does not make one a good President and leader. So sooooo stupid.

How the hell did everyone comment so FAST?! haha…

WOO! GO OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s official. We’re outnumbered by idiots.

Congratulations american people! I hope this means a change for your country for good.

I think its completely horrible. and another thing…Obama may have black in him but he is still white.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK GOD! IM SHAKING.

Cockiness has its comeuppance.

Yeeeeaaaaaah!!!! SUcks to be a Mcain suppoter LOL

were going down the crapper

UGH…MCCAIN. This is a time when we need to pray for our nation!!! OBAMA…is yuck…he believes in abortion & same sex marraige. This day is a nightmare!!1

No it sucks because God will do something to evil Americans and poor McCain supporters will be drag along with you guys.

That’s all folks. History has been made. This is a day for celebration, my friends! My friend better start applying for citizenship in Canada, haha, dumbass…GOD BLESS AMERICA AND OBAMA!!!! Happiest day of my life! Can’t wait for his speech in Chicago.

Best. Day. Ever!!!!!

i have never ever felt so blessed to be an american. thankyou God for Barack Obama and Joe Biden.

yeaaaaaaaaaaa:)
obama, obama!!!!!!
im like supperrrrrrr HAPPY:)!!!!
ah he suckeddddddd:)
obama08!!!!!
congrats MR PRESIDENT<3:)

yeaaaaaaaaaaa:)
obama, obama!!!!!!
im like supperrrrrrr HAPPY:)!!!!
ah he suckeddddddd:)
obama08!!!!!
congrats MR PRESIDENT<3:)

yeaaaaaaaaaaa:)
obama, obama!!!!!!
im like supperrrrrrr HAPPY:)!!!!
ah he suckeddddddd:)
obama08!!!!!
congrats MR PRESIDENT<3:)

McCain is a fundamentally decent man who loves his country. His concession speech was gracious and heartfelt. Palin killed McCain. Age was much more of a factor than race. thanks, rove, you may step down.

I am so pleased Obama is the new President. Today is a good day.

The end of days is coming and when the wrath of God comes dont say we didnt tell you so. Hollywood/California with all your perverted ways watch out for a big earthquake.

i am terrified for our country

YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAA EQUALITY IN ALL THE WORLD!!!!!!!!! GO BAMA GO BIDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAR, SEGREGATION ARE OVER NOWWWWWWWW? IN USA? IN FRANCE IN ALL THE WORLLDDDD!!!!!!

God helps us indeed!

THIS SUCKS!!!

Im scared so Im just
praying really hard.

Congratulations America!!! @ 11/04/2008 at 11:51 pm

The people have spoken. Now, lets bring this country back together and work toward a fantastic future!!!

omg, OBAMA is our new president. Im so glad I voted for the right man!!!

THIS IS HISTORY!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Such a shame some of you cannot be as gracious and supportive as McCain was. This is still your country and is still our country and everyone should be working together to make it better, not throwing around slurs.

Yes. McCains concession speak was very eloquently and well spoken. Many blessings and luck to him and his family…

in other news

Barack Obama is a Godsend. LETS DO THIS! =)

Finally receiving the change we need :)

France celebrating??????? 3 years from now they are already controlled by the Muslims. Enjoy your wine while it lasts.

Oh SWEET!!! :D
Finally! People are smart enough to want a change now! I tried last time. I voted for John Kerry and he did not win!!

I hope with God’s good speed will be with OBAMA And GOD BLESS AMERICA! :D

Yay Obama! Finally America decided to make a right
choice!!

He isn’t black! He is bi-racial.

WE ARE DOOMED I HATE OBAMA!!!

WE ARE ALL SCREWED, BE PREPARED FOR HIM TO RUIN THIS COUNTRY.

if you only knew how screwed we all are from now on.

hey hey hey... @ 11/04/2008 at 11:55 pm

November 4 2008, the end of an error.

From Canada – Congratulations Americans.

It was time for a CHANGE and yes you rose up to it. Great Job.

May good things happen to you folks because you deserve good things.

*****AWESOME!***** @ 11/04/2008 at 11:56 pm

This is truly an awesome moment in American history. While I may not agree with him, I’m glad John McCain acknowledges the importance of the next 4 years and his willingness to be involved. Congratulations President Elect Barack Obama! Go America!

mccain electors stop being so rude, its mean. yay obamaa =] your gonna make a GREAT president

I am so happy for Brack Obama.

Great day to be American!

McCain speech was actually one of the best speeches I have ever heard, he should have spoken like that a little more through the election.

I HOPE TODAY IS THE LAST DAY IN AMERICA THAT WE HEAR BLACK PEOPLE USE RACE AS AN EXCUSE

Congrats Mr Barrack Obama !

Now….we can all move forward away from the previous 8 years of bad leadership .

GOD BLESS AMERICA, GOD BLESS OBAMA!

America you have made the world so proud, let the work begin but until JAN 20 2009…LET’S CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fashion smashion @ 11/04/2008 at 11:57 pm

im moving to canada, after i throw up

This is the most incredible election of america history and its happened during our generation!! I’m so happy and so excited for Obama and hope the best for him!! God Bless our 44th president!!

P.S: ahhhhhh……IM REALLY EXCITED!!!

Ace tomato @ 11/04/2008 at 11:58 pm

Alright fellow Conservatives – time for us to accept defeat of our candidate gracefully and support our New President Obama. No matter how we may disagree with his policies and ideology, we owe it to ourselves and to our country to express our opinions with respect, tact and a genuine goal of looking for solutions to problems, not hammering wedges between us.

I have genuine, rather grave concerns about Obama, but I do think it is wonderful we have a black President. Hopefully, that will shut down that inner voice that burns like a paper cut on the souls and self esteem of a lot of black people in this country, telling them that no matter how far they have come, they will never reach some pinnacles. The race card needs to be retired. We can fight like cats & dogs over what we think this country needs, but what it doesn’t need is for anyone to believe that someone cannot achieve something because they are black.

Thank you, President Obama, for making that a reality.

Congrats to all you Obama supporters – while I am not an Obama supporter – I bet it feels really, genuinely great to see him win. Enjoy =)

doomsday

Oprah will be VIP in the Ghetto House I mean White House.

YES!!! WE DID IT!!! IN CHANGE WE BELIEVE IN!!!!!!!

OBAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

itzzzkimmm @ 11/05/2008 at 12:00 am

PRESIDENT OBAMA!!! I’m so excited!! omg omg omg!!! We did it!! We did it. History in the making baby!!! I’m filled with hope, happiness, excitement… we did it!!!

As my wise grandma said Time’s and people have changed.
It really shows. Look at trashy Hollywood now and with Paul Newman gone the glory days are gone.

Same with America. I just pray for my country now and await the real rejoicing in heaven.

THIS IS HISTORY :)

The economy will always break down and sorry America and the democratic world terrorism will never end. As we preserve freedom the terrorists breeds their newborn trained to kill us too.

Only God is the real change. Not Obama.

YEAH !!!!!!!!! OBAMA ROCKZZ xDDDD

America is great! @ 11/05/2008 at 12:04 am

* * * * * * ———————————————————————
* * * * * ———————————————————————-
* * * * * * ———————————————————————
* * * * * ———————————————————————-
* * * * * * ———————————————————————
* * * * * ———————————————————————-
* * * * * * ———————————————————————
* * * * * ———————————————————————-
* * * * * * ———————————————————————

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
I AM SO PROUD AND HAPPY TONIGHT!!!

SHORTY! ALEX! RICA! KATH! CIEV! DID I TELL YOU GOD DO LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSS….

Finally, I will not be worrying about my mortgage and the gas in my car….Obama will pay for it all!!!

God damned America!!!!

zanessa4ever! @ 11/05/2008 at 12:07 am

whohhooo!! LIVING HISTORYYYYY!!
OBAMA ALL THE WAY!

Amazing. President Obama. :))

Ace tomato, I totally agree with you on the black thing. I hope this finally convinces the black/minority population of America that the majority of people are not looking down at them because of the color of their skin. It truly does not matter in this day and age!

On the other hand, I hope we don’t go crazy with the whole “ra ra America” thing. Yes we made history by voting in a black president but really, we only made history within ourselves. Pakistan has had a female prime minister for gods sakes and we’ve only finally elected someone who wasn’t a white male. It’s 2008! It’s not really something to be overly proud of I don’t think.

My heart bleeds for America!

Im so effing happy, yes, go obama, im wearing my Obama pin tomorrow with pride, yeah!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYAAYAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For all of us that work hard for our money, we can now rest assured that it will all be given up to those who sit around and do nothing, all thanks to obama.
MCCAIN 08.

NO! our country is going to sh*t!

What are we going to call white house now?

wooo hooo!!!!
im gonna party hard this weekend!!!!!!

very true #164

same in the Phillipines we had the Marcos Imelda crisis then the Phillippines elected their historic female President to bring CHANGE in the nation. It was not CHANGE. The media and Catholic church brainwashed the people. Phillipines got worst and its corrupt than ever. So much starvation and communism and terrorism is growing.

America: Abusayeff from Mindanao the tribes of Ben Ladin train hard everyday to kill the Phil.military and still aim to kill Americans.

Congratulations!
This is definitely a legend.
It’s good to see Obama becomes the president of the United States of America!
I’m a Hongkonger but I support Obama/Biden of course!

Yeah how many lazy bums we have to support now?!?!?!?!?!?

Whoop!!! This is awesome..congats to Obama!!!

Praise God, Obama 08!

****sob******

GOD help us. can’t wait for my taxes to go higher to support more lazy bums who don’t wanna get up off their butts and work.
the apocalypse is coming.

God help us @ 11/05/2008 at 12:22 am

Herbert Hoover all over again……………

Ace tomato @ 11/05/2008 at 12:22 am

Thanks, Blah. Say, how ’bout that Bobby Jindal 2012? heh

Obama supporters – please do not forget – the Republicans had a female Vice President candidate on this race. Whether you love her or loathe her – that, too, is history in the making.

I actually feel sorry for Hillary Clinton tonight. This must be hard.

making history (:
Go Obama ! <33

making history (:
Go Obama ! <33

crymeariver @ 11/05/2008 at 12:22 am

Such racist babies. Get over yourselves. You’re such pathetic losers.

our world’s gunna end

Oh great, were all gonna die!

God gave America a choice, and we chose Barack Obama.
I am proud to be an American and have Obama as my president (:

Congrats Obama!!!!!!

Our President-elect Barack Obama! He will not let America down but we must (all) work to help restore the promise of this great nation.

Beautiful little girls and their new puppy are going to be living in the White House!!!

What a slap in the face!!!!!!!!!
HAve no respect for him or anybody that voted for him.

.......... @ 11/05/2008 at 12:25 am

Joyce God gave us free will but it does not mean its Hs will. And when Americans disobey there’s hell to pay.

i am not even American,but i am so happy for you guys!!!

What a puppy or kids have to do w/ it ? F…..ng stupid!!!!!!!!!!!

Other countries are laughing at us.

Joyce God gave us free will but it does not mean its His will and when Americans and people disobey there’s hell to pay.

America, I am so proud of your choice!
I cannot express enough how overjoyed I am at this moment.
Lots of love from London, U.K.

OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WERE FUCKED!

Hello jello @ 11/05/2008 at 12:31 am

THANK YOU AMERICAN PEOPLE FOR SHOWING US OUTSIDERS THAT YOU GUYS ARE NOT IDIOTS!!! GOOD JOG PEOPLE FOR PICKING THE RIGHT PERSON AS YOUR PRESIDENT!!!

ALOT OF US OUTSIDERS DON’T THINK VERY HIGHLY OF U GUYS BUT I BELIEVE IT WILL ALL CHANGE FROM THIS DAY FORWARD!!! GOOD JOB GUYS!!!

N.Korea,Russia,Iran,Velenzuela,and other terrorist allies are going wild that finally America has a wussy President and someone that negotiates with terrorists.

OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m so happy! To all the Americans that voted for Barack when we could not..THANK YOU so much, i love you guys!!

End of the free country, free speech, no guns, support all asses on welfare and pay more taxes. You really did it this time.

Marion Im sad so many churches in England are closing and are for sale. America,England and the world are surely dying.
What happened to our Mother country?

HELL YES! I am so glad I went to vote today and I was crying by the time poll closed for California and he was automatically announced as the 44th president!

HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE INDEED!

MAY GOD BLESS US ALL!

Sixty-nine percent of America has spoken for the rest who do not (yet) have eyes to see or ears to hear.

Yeshua ben Joseph was about the “heart” and “peace”….it’s time to bring this great country into the 21st Century and truly be a shining example on behalf of the rest of the world.

Obama sucks. I honestly wanted McCain to win… McCain deserved to win ..

BUT i will say that Obama’s speech was amazing.
I really don’t like the guy and i don’t support his beliefs and decisions but i will say his speech was wonderfully delivered and emotional and inspirational..
That will the only positive thing i can say about Obama.

YES WE CAN! im so proud thank u America

fashiondytaster @ 11/05/2008 at 12:34 am

i know this sound dumb but i actually cry when i first heard him win!
ALL THE BEST FOR OBAMA!
GObama :)

congrats to the states

Cheers!!!

from The UK

i voted obama, but not very excited about the winning cause it means nothing until he does something like actually SOMETHING to make us a better nation. Until then, keep urs fingers crossed. The winning is not a guarantee.
PS it shows that some black folks are ignorant. U don’t get out and vote just because a black dude is running!!! tons of blacks were voting the very first freaking time over the age of 30. wtf???!!??

OBAMA GIRL @ 11/05/2008 at 12:36 am

YAY FROM CANADA!

WE ARE PROUD OF YOU AMERICA, YOU DID THE RIGHT THING!

ALL THE OBAMA SUPPORTERS ARE GOING TO REGRET THIS. GOODBYE AMERICA HELLO GAY, ABORTION, TERRORISM, BLACK PEOPLE TAKING OVER THE WORLD. JUST GREAT.

ANNABELLE FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am completely agreeing with what your saying.

oh yeah. obama is amazing because he will bring “CHANGE.”

change for the better or for the worse. it doesnt matter to all you obama supporters. as long as he brings “change” then ra ra ra.
because it doesnt matter whether this “change” everyone speaks of will be beneficial or not. all we need is change.

sad day for America.

express_guy86 @ 11/05/2008 at 12:37 am

Heck YEAH!!! Obama won!

This didn’t only mean a lot to America that he won, but also the rest of the world.

Yes we can!!!

Change is in the air! It’s about time!!!

Time to kick that Bush to the curb! January 20th can’t some any sooner!!!

Congrats Obama! from Mexico. Now we love you again America.

WHAT DO I DO NOW????? I don’t know anything!!!!!

FINALLY!!! Something new (and good) for America!!! I’m sure Back will not let us down!

p.s. YES WE CAN!

It will be hard.. I’m not going to have much respect for my new president. it’s scary.

Blind and deaf stupid fools you are. You will all find out. Hopefully he will not be able to do much damage in four years, he’ll be out. Can’t wait for that.

congratulations to all, god bless our president obama and united stated of american

YES WE ******* CAN.

i cant even express how happy i am that he won!!! i love that i was part of this historic moment!!

I don’t like McCain as much anymore b/c of the desperate negative campaign he ran, but he did earn a little bit of my respect with his speech tonight. I think us Obama/Biden supporters deserve this win more than anybody for putting up with 8 years of Bush. lol With that said, I am a very happy camper. And thanks to those from overseas for your support. We really appreciate it.

PALIN FOR PRESIDENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ONLY 4 YEARS .

he is QUITE HANDSOME…like i have not noticed HE IS GORGEOUS!….and yeah congrats to America…change is what is needed. And its a SHAME HIS GRANDMOTHER DID NOT LIVE TO SEE HIM BECOME PRESIDENT. r.i.p…she probably knew all along her Grandson would bring forth change.

AnYIDEApOSH @ 11/05/2008 at 12:46 am

BARACK OBAMA…….OUR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’M SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY…………THIS IS FOR REAL!!!!!!

I;m also sick of tired hearing…..we came so far….blah blah blah…. slavery, slavery…blah blah blah blach….. we came so far.
Ok! enough! We get it! time to get over yourself obama! I know you are black, sof8ckinggwhat! i guarunf8ckingtee you that we will hear the word slavery from his mouth at least 100 times for the next few days.

i’m very proud of you american people i’m french and you don’t make the same mistake like us with sarkozy!
he ‘ll change you country in good way and he’ll change the world too !
In france all people are happy and excited by obama victory

a last words:” yes we can”!

yeeeei GO OBAMA!

I pray that I am wrong, but I fear for this country. I don’t understand how people could be so foolish and elect a man who could not pass a background check to be the president’s bodyguard, but it’s okay for him to be president? His wife is a racist, who just now is proud of her country? Nevermind all of the men and women who have sacrificed their lives for this country so we can be free. And what about all the times the US has come to the aide of other countries? That’s nothing to be proud of? Mostly I resent all of the blacks who never bothered to vote before, showing up to vote just because he is a black man. Yeah, that a really good reason to vote for someone. And his “spread the wealth” plan? Yeah, take from from people who work their butts off so they can live comfortbly and give it to those who refuse to work. Yeah, sounds fair to me. But whatever, if everything falls apart….at least I can say, I didn’t vote for him. If in 4 years, he has proved me wrong, I will gladly eat crow and congratulate those who did vote for him.

PALIN FOR PRESIDENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY FOUR YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama supporter @ 11/05/2008 at 12:49 am

go obamaa !!!!!!!!!!=]

Danny Belluci, New York @ 11/05/2008 at 12:50 am

Congratulations Obama supporters but the number of people willing Obama to fail is scary…where’s the famous American patriotism now?

ALL OF YOU WHO ARE SAYING TERRIBLE THINGS ABOUT OBAMA ARE JEALOUS AND SORE F***** LOSERS. GET THE HELL OVER IT OKAY? WE HAD TO DEAL WITH ALL YOUR S*** OF BUSH OKAY? I APPLAUD MCCAIN FOR ATLEAST BEING NICE ABOUT IT. I’M EXTREMELY HAPPY OBAMA WON. FACE IT, YOU LOST THE THE F*** OVER IT. PEACE!

GO VEG

ALL OF YOU WHO ARE SAYING TERRIBLE THINGS ABOUT OBAMA ARE JEALOUS AND SORE F***** LOSERS. GET THE HELL OVER IT OKAY? WE HAD TO DEAL WITH ALL YOUR S*** OF BUSH OKAY? I APPLAUD MCCAIN FOR ATLEAST BEING NICE ABOUT IT. I’M EXTREMELY HAPPY OBAMA WON. FACE IT, YOU LOST GET THE F*** OVER IT. PEACE!

GO VEG

PARIS HILTON FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!

wOMEN FOR oBAMA @ 11/05/2008 at 12:51 am

President Elect Barack H Obama
Yeaayyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE DID IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a wonderful day.I’am so happy about this. We need change
in our country.I wish his Grandma could have lived to see this.

God Bless Obama and God Bless America!

mishyB, what the f8cking is wrong with you? GORGEOUS?? ok, let me guess, you are…black? that explained what kind of people who voted obama. tragic…

Go Obama! I wouldnt trust these reoublicans to run this country. They elected Bush to two terms, and are the caus of this economic crisis, and they wanted to re-elect a Bush 2.0, this is the chagne we needed.

VERY WELL SAID ACE TOMATO

You don’t understand. There is not going to be a change. He wants to pull troops out. We can’t do that!! We are gonna have the worst terrorist in America!! McCain should of won!! This is not history to me!! Just because he’s the first black or I should say Black/white to be president!!

Barack H Obama, 44th president of these United States.

WE DID IT, my fellow Obama supporters !!!!!!!!!!!!!

MCCAIN 08.

*************
this is completely true. you know 45% of the people obama is giving the tax break to doesn’t even pay taxes. all the money my parents make are going to those lazy bums.
MCCAIN 08.

emily your a racist fool. You think white people were the first ones here your wrong. Native-Americans were here before white people. America is a nation for all kinds of people, and its people like you who need to get educated!

president obama is brilliant leader. may god be him always he’s a great man with a heart of gold. i love our new president.

those who are saying that america will fall into the pits of hell under obamas presidency, YOU. ARE. IGNORANT.

do u not realize that you are citizen of america? therefore you would suffer as well? (not implying that obama would do such thing) if you are not a citizen of america, it will effect you just as much, because face it — AMERICA LEADS THE WORLD. if america falls, everyone else will too.

GOD BLESS OBAMA!

so happy and to the haters……………………MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK!

ewwwwwwww

go mccain

I am so happy that Obama won……If I am only an american, im sure i will vote for him………….

annabelle @ 11/05/2008 at 1:01 am

Some of us know what kind of people voted for him, well I can pretty much imagine what will hapen

History has been made.

God Bless America

annabelle @ 11/05/2008 at 1:04 am

I believe there will be more history made soon……

Obama for president.
i hoped for this day :D

Oh my gosh gas is gonna go up!!! Now that we have a democratic for president!! Here we go again with over $4.00 gas prices!!

you mexicans are going to get any money from that ******

I pray that may the good Lord Almighty wash President Obama and his family in his ever flowing blood of Jesus!

May He stomp anyone who dares wish harm on him, in the name of Jesus Christ!

This is more than historical…I cannot describe it, but yet the work has just begun!

annabelle @ 11/05/2008 at 1:12 am

I would like to know why my posts don’t show up !!!!
Where is the freedom of speech? Here we go, they already shutting us up!!!!!!! Go F>>>> yourself !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MC CAIN / PALIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Macbrown9 @ 11/05/2008 at 1:12 am

I’m going to pick up the shattered pieces of my soul.

annabelle @ 11/05/2008 at 1:14 am

jESUS CHRIST OR GOD WON’T HELP YOU IDIOT

meursault @ 11/05/2008 at 1:15 am

This must absolutely represent the end of accusations of racism in the US. When a black person holds the highest office in the land, there is NO room left for the argument that blacks cannot succeed due to skin color; it sure starts looking like a convenient excuse.

annabelle @ 11/05/2008 at 1:17 am

I’d say this will be the beginning of **** to hapen….

Omg. I’ve never seen so much negative on this country over all this stupid shittt that has nothing to do with the shitttt we are in Gay? Abortion? Jews? wtf do jews have to do with hurting america. and btw im not black and i make a lot of money but i have friends who work harder then most and don’t have good pay who deserve to earn more. I VOTED FOR OBAMA! i am a Republican too have been for years but after Bush we do need a change. An being a black president first ever. It is a big thing for america maybe not to the rest of the world but it proved to the rest of the world we are not the idoits we used to be.

Obama/biden in whitehouse :D
History has been made.
God bless America
God bleck Barack Obama

Papua New Guinea @ 11/05/2008 at 1:21 am

CONGRATULATION MY COLOUR MEN. YOU HAVE MADE ME PROUD
WITH MY COUNTRY PAPUA NEW GUINEA.

ON BEHALF OF THE PRIME MINISTER OF PAPUA NEW GUINEA I
WARMLY AND EXCITEDLY CONGRATULATE YOU FOR THE WIN.

GOD BLESS PAPUA NEW GUINEA AND AMERICA.

annabelle @ 11/05/2008 at 1:21 am

The only hope for us is ALIENS!

Haters and loosers I laugh in you faces. You’re all loosers and you thought your hatred would stop him from winning. Now you and your dumb Palin can crawl back into your Alaska jungle and remain there. God bless America and long live the Obamas.

annabelle @ 11/05/2008 at 1:24 am

Yes plenty of idiots still here

Is it just me or do people realize hes not black but coloured?
Anyway., hope he does excellent things for our great America!

Even though when the honeymoon phase ends and he starts making decisions people dont like, we’ll see how that goes!!

It happened with all the presidents before. :-)

Congrats Obama!

OBAMA GIRL @ 11/05/2008 at 1:28 am

YAY FROM CANADA!

AMERICA, YOU DID THE RIGHT THING.

thehopeandchangeweneedintheus @ 11/05/2008 at 1:31 am

Today is a day that we all will remember, a day for our children and a day for the future of our country. We have to forget what is red or blue or white or black, but to remember that we are a great country that is made up with great people. I see hope and change for our country; I have never been more proud to be an american. God bless America and everyone

pr person @ 11/05/2008 at 1:32 am

Ignorance is a shame. Choosing to be ignorant is vile.

Congratulations to our new president!!!

annabelle @ 11/05/2008 at 1:32 am

It is sad to see how many are so stupid. Bush might ruin lots of s… but w/ Mc Cain we had chance for CHANGE for better .Osama Obama is nobody, we will all suffer.

Papua New Guinea @ 11/05/2008 at 1:33 am

OBAMA WILL RULL THIS WORLD WITH PEACE AND HOPE.

GOOD LUCK IN YEARS FOR YOUR PRESIDENCY.

FROM PAPUA NEW GUINEA.

lol Putting McCain and “change” together is funny to me considering McSame agreed with Bush 90% of the time during his presidency. Yep, that’s “change” alright. But anyways, here’s wishing Obama/Biden good luck with the presidency. May God bless their families and god bless everyone in America. From your friends across the pond.

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA
I am SO proud to be American today

I’m so happy the americans vote for this great man, congratulations to the american people, congratulations to Barack Obama the new presidente of united state.
I’m from Brazil and I never care about the alection in the US, I only hate Bush so much for all the bad he has done around the world, but this time was diferent and I fell joy and pride today, is not my country, not my presidente but I’m very pround of the american people.
congratulations to all!

My family is mourning for America… from being the greatest nation in the world, soon to be a third world country, or much worse.
Congratulations, America, for being so deceived and down right ignorant. Hope this change is what you wanted. You’ll see.

I have a joy headache

231, have a crow prepared after 4 yrs then. better yet, eat one now you douchebag.

Ace tomato @ 11/05/2008 at 2:15 am

You kids need to learn the difference between a Republican and a conservative.

Conservatives will often be Republican, but all Republicans are not conservatives.

Bush was certainly NOT conservative -
McCain is the least conservative of any of the Republicans who were in the primaries this year.

Republican is a party. Conservative is a political ideology. Conservatives want smaller government, lower government spending, lower taxes – basically Conservatives want the government to collect enough taxes to build highways and fund our national security, but otherwise leave us alone and get out of our wallets.

All Democrats are not liberals. Clinton was a moderate Democrat (like McCain is a moderate Republican). Obama is a very, very liberal Democrat. Liberals believe the government is supposed to take care of the people and will support spending for all kinds of programs to do that.

Those are really simple, baby explanations – but I am tired of seeing people who just hate all Republicans and don’t understand that a lot of conservative Republicans feel just as betrayed and disappointed by President Bush as you Democrats do.

We just have different ideas about what would have been better. We should all educate ourselves on those ideas, the very basic forms of them, so we can make decisions based upon the ideas – not a my team/your team mentality.

GO OBAMA!!!!!!!!!! YAY.
i’m glad our lives are still going .
if mccain won, we’d all die LOL.

It’s a sad day for USA. He won’t be my president.

Lord Jesus, ,Have mercy on America! I believe most people have made a poor choice electing this individual based on emotions and excitement of having someone different as a US President, dont complain when your taxes are soo high you cant afford to do or buy anything anymore. Thank God Prop 8 wasnt passed in Cali, because we would have officially became the modern day Sodom & Gomorrah, but hey, we are heading there with this liberal president and with the lack of morals among our people nowadays, and the terrible example being set by many hollywood celebrities to young people. I sure hope the second coming of the Lord is near, I cannot imagine enduring 4 years, or worse 8 years of Obama as President. Its time to get down on our knees and let God lead this nation so we can once again be the Great & Blessed nation that we used to be.

Oh PLease! @ 11/05/2008 at 2:31 am

I dont think McCain was terrible, but i think the choice he made in Palin was his downfall.

GOBAMA! from Australia.

Europe girl @ 11/05/2008 at 2:37 am

god bless america!
Obama will be a good president.

Seminega silas eugene @ 11/05/2008 at 2:42 am

God has done the miracle in blessing AMERICA GIVING IT BARRACK OBAMA as President. OBAMA has done it.

DirtyHarry @ 11/05/2008 at 2:59 am

YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH OBAMA!!!!!!!!

from Indonesia: congrats for obama and americans.
there is a hope for a better tommorow. not only for americans themselves but for the world. no more violation against human rights and war based on unreasonable causes which only leaving devastation in this earth.

for love,peace and unity: go OBAMA.

Woohoo!! Germany and the rest of the whole world is happy. Congratulations America, finally the right choice! This is a great progress. Way to go!

From the UK….

Yay!

If I was American, I would have vote Obama too!

=D

So happy!

From France @ 11/05/2008 at 4:12 am

I’m so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy vive l’Amérique!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!

history is made.. all of us are witnesses to it!!

Finally the right choice ! Yay ! *Happyyyy*

YAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
YESSSSSSSSSSSS
What a day!!!!!
Congratulations to the American people and the rest of the world

Phiwe
South Africa

Some of the comments made here from so called “americans” who are republicans and pro-Mccain really frighten me. Obama is now your president no matter what you believe or who you voted for and the fact that some of you are saying that he will fail and ruin America is outrageous. Look at what the republican Bush did to America. I think you should take John McCain’s lead and be gracious in defeat, his speech showed his class today and maybe some of you should show yours.

In years to come when our children and their children learn about American history this will be a day that stands out. Obama will succeed just give him the opportunity and your support to prove it because it takes a whole nation to create change not just one person. Every American whether your republican or democrat have to come together. Embrace the American “patriotic” way and help create the change the rest of the world knows can happen!

Well done President Obama you won convincingly and i cannot wait to see what the future holds.

amazing

i live in ireland but i stayed up until 4:30 to watch the results it was history in the making.

a victory for all people

joneblaze @ 11/05/2008 at 5:51 am

This is a historic victory for anyone who believes in freedom.This is a victory for Martin Luther King,Malcolm X,and Medgar Evers.For those that came before us and put their very lives on the line for civil rights.This is for the three brave men James Chaney, Andrew Goodman, and Michael Schwerner who didnt see color in Mississippi 1964.This is a victory for my late Grandfather and Grandmother.We as a people still have a tough road ahead.But i cant tell you in just a few simple words of how proud i am of PRESIDENT Barack Obama !!!!!!!!!!

obama is going to pick up the pieces that bush left.

They don’t get to live in the White House do they?

I predict he will be impeached long before his first term is over. He is not qualified to be President. I hope to God I am wrong. Time will tell and I’ll admit it if I am wrong but I think this will be the end of America as we know it now.

This is a travesty for America. Goodby Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. There should be a funeral for the country.

Congratulations America!!!! Around the world, people are very happy for you guys and join the celebration. Obama acceptance speech was just amazing. He is truly charismatic. All the best!!!

he only won @ 11/05/2008 at 6:11 am

He only won because he ran as a Democrat. People didn’t want a Republican.

Nobody elected Obama, they elected a Democrat!

Wake up people. It isn’t about Obama, it’s about the Party!

“all you ‘believers’ preaching God need to step back and remember the importance of acceptance.. because obviously you have forgotten that little aspect of Christianity.”

I totally agree, stop giving excuses.

We are in the 21st century. Things CHANGE.

and no one could be as bad as George W. Bush, so don’t hate on OBama just yet.

Shut your mouths until Obama actually does something horrible. He hasn’t even been sworn in. Everyone is just bitter about how the economy is TODAY.

Some people need to get out of their bubbles and stop being so scared of people. Just because you claim that other people are taking over YOUR stuff doesn’t mean anyone’s going to listen to you, we all just laugh at you because you stay in your comfort zone, with your “issues,” while the rest of us take a chance/risk.

I love you Obama (L)

sanaa from paris @ 11/05/2008 at 6:40 am

i’m so happy, thank you america.

good job. @ 11/05/2008 at 6:52 am

excellent. marvellouss. fantabulous.
if i was american he’d be my no.1
but im aussie . WOOHO.

I didn’t vote for him. I didn’t really want John McCain either. McCain seemed like the lesser of two evils. It just seems that Obama has too many “secrets”. Anyway, he (like anyone else that had been elected) has a “steep hill” to climb in the next four years. I don’t know if he’ll be able to handle it. I hope he WILL do an outstanding job and prove all of us naysayers wrong. God Bless him because he’ll need it. Unfortunately, he will be critiqued more than any other President in recent history.

Please prove me wrong, Obama!! I hope you do.

Oh my god it’s so amazing!!!! We are proud of you, here in France!!!

freedomisntfree @ 11/05/2008 at 7:00 am

congradulations obama you defintely fooled us all!!!!!! i am glad that we now can say racism is not an issue anymore cause i really dont believe people like you believed us but okay the joke is over and i guess the nation really is as ignorant as i hoped it wasnt i really would like too know from obama supporters why did you vote for him cause i cant seem too get one good *******! answer from any of you THE MAN HAS NO CREDENTIALS you dont go too an interview with no experience and truely think you can get the job cause you can talk a good talk do you? well guess what the facts were in front of your face and now who is the racist race? voting for a man cause it will make history as the first black president (or coloured) you all should be ashamed of yourselves i myself did my research and made my decision based on true facts on what each person stood for not just democratic and republican but all the parties i hope this remains a government for the people by the people because i do believe one man does not make the difference but it sure is the man we can blame……….. oh damn thats right democraric majority through the bush administration? oh thats right DUH YOU MORONS!!!!!!! notice throughout this comment i have not once put the man down i have put down the integrity of american spirit, of american pride, and shown how popularity and showmanship really will decide our future…. may god bless barrack HUSSEIN obama through his trials i hope the best for him as our president i hope you do bring forth change in a positive manner but next time please come a little prepared :) GOD BLESS AMERICA UNITED WE STAND

Excellent comments, #281.

If people would take your advice, this country would be in a lot better shape.

The my team/your team mentality must go for this country to go in the right direction.

Obama did not win..the Democratic party won. Simple as that. Anybody that had run for President as a Democrat would have won.

So get off the Obama won wagon. The Democrats won idiots!!!!!

Change will come when people educate themselves and not jump on the party bandwagon.

when i found out he won i almost killed myself i also balled my eyes out i dont think i can cry any more. all hail THE MESSIAH-ha yeah right hes probably a muslim and once he gets into the white house hes goona bomb our country. biggest mistake in american history-BARACK OBAMA FOR AMERICAN PRESIDENT. GAG ME WITH A SPOON.

Who would of thought @ 11/05/2008 at 7:05 am

for all you haters, get used to obama cause he is here for the next 4 years!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH AMERICA!? PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA OF THE UNITED STATES-SOMEONE TELL ME WHATS WRONG WITH THAT SENTENCE!???

freedomisntfree @ 11/05/2008 at 7:11 am

well katie i would like too take a stab at it ummmmm……… HUSSEIN????? i could be wrong though its just a name but i do believe he has no bacground that i would be proud of

from saudi arabia >> yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ! thank god >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> i woulde vot for him , but im 13 and not american =)

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
god bless barack god bless america
and always remember DON’T MAKE WAR MAKE LOVE

Just goes to show you that you can do or be anything in the U.S., sad really & God help this country.

a lot of people are upset because obama won….but they have to accept it. mccain would have won if he didnt chosse stupid ass palin…she doesnt know anything!!!!!

andamentothat @ 11/05/2008 at 8:23 am

Congratulations to President-elect Obama!! This has been one heck of a ride. Now onwards to the road to recovery.

Realmente é um marco na historia, isso mostra que os Americanos sempre soube de suas origens!!!! como a maioria de outros paises… sou do Brazil, mas fico feliz por todos… parabens ao OBAMA…

roninbernie @ 11/05/2008 at 8:37 am

This is the start of a better tomorrow. If some people can’t handle that, then they deserve crow for Thanksgiving. Now we’re starting to get out of the ass end of the 20th century.

roninbernie @ 11/05/2008 at 8:40 am

To Katie,

Stop whining and grow up. If you can’t do that, then just go ahead and off yourself. Right now.

I’M THE FIRST NUT (Ode to Bush)
(I’m a Nut. Leroy Pullins)
WilliamBanzai7

Sing Along With the Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqsauoDmgDo

Beedle-dee-bah, beedle-dee-bah, beedle-dee-ree-pa-Bush..

[Chorus]
I’m nut, I’m a nut
My Presidential legacy don’t amount to much, whoopa-whoopa-whoopa-whoopa
The head on my shoulders is sorta loose
And I ain’t got the sense God gave a moose
Lord, I ain’t crazy, but …I’m the First Nut

Is is wetter under in the Potomac, if you’re in it when it rains?
Is it shorter to Camp David, than it is by a plane?
Between myself and I, I wonder who’s the dumber
Is it hotter down in Crawford, than it is in the summer?

[Chorus]

I drove my Cadillac to Wall Street to satisfy my lust
Wheelin’, dealin’, left ol’ Wall Street on a Greyhound bus
I should’nt have set the markets on fire while I was there
But remember only forest fires prevent Bears

[Chorus]

The poverty war was almost over, until I began to fight
If it took a dime to go ’round the world
I’d cut taxes out of sight
I don’t mind to take the Bankers out
If they don’t mind to go Dutch
Makes me feel like 700 Billion Bailout Dollars
And I bet the Treasury ain’t worth half that much

[Chorus]

Oh, crazy man! I’m a nut!
Oh, Lordy, Lordy Lordy, Lordy
I’m crazy, I’m the First Nut!

Sorry people, but I’m all for McCain!

McCain/Palin would have been great in the White House.

McCain has done years of service for us, and Palin has 5 kids – 1 with a disorder and 1 whos a teen with pregnacy- just like many Americans.

I guess I just think they would know how to help us Middle Class people…

I respect Obama, I just wish McCain had won

our country has been hit by it`s worst nightmare. I would feel good too if I were black, So I`ll just say this ” forgive them lord,for they know not what they have done”

Jennifer Gartner @ 11/05/2008 at 8:56 am

I think this is an amazing time in American history. He is not only going to be a great president but he wants change and that is what we need. Also, everyone saying how against they are of him, it isn’t like all his plans are going to be put into use right away. He may not even be able to raise taxes, they will probably stay just like they are. Someone can not come into office and change everything. Not many presidents have, the economy is horrible and yes I agree that Obama is not going to help with it. However, either would McCain we need plans for our economy way beyond what Obama and McCain were thinking. However, I believe our economy is going through a rescission. And a president is not going to change that, daily Americans need to. It is up to us to make the life we want, we can not rely on someone else. It must feel horrible that the economy is going down, but what about when gas prices went up dramatically. WE got them to go down, by people who cute back on the gas they bought. And by so many people doing that, we changed the gas, it dropped dramatically. We all need to come together as a country, and stop blaming our problems on the soon to be president and what he will do wrong. He wants to help as much as you want change.

I remember 9/11…

And I am worried that so many Americans have forgotten that a muslim killed 6000 Americans on US soil…

Do you think it cannot happen again?

You have weakened our country.
He is not going to make things change, not going to get more jobs,
you can’t make a business out of thin air.

What were you thinking?

You just opened the door to terrorism.

This really is a disaster. Those of you who are opposed to President Bush, remember September 11th…the largest terrorist attack in the history of our nation? If Bush had just sat around and not tried to prevent future attacks, who knows what could have happened, and I can guarantee that you all would be complaining that he didn’t do anything.
As for obama, I am appalled at the ignorance that our country has. How could we possibly elect someone who has no experience and who also has terrorist ties? Perhaps because of the color of his skin? If you ask me, I think that’s the worst possible reason to vote for someone to lead the most powerful country in the world.
I think his ideals are terrible and exactly the opposite of what our country needs. I pray that we can make it through the next four years during his term…it’s definitely not going to be easy to give up my hard earned income to those who don’t feel the need to get off their lazy rears and go get a job! It really is ridiculous.
God Bless America, because let’s face it, we need someone else watching over us rather than obama.

Im not even an American and i am soo happy about this! Congrats Obama!!

MyCountryisdead @ 11/05/2008 at 10:27 am

Martin Luther King Jr once said that he hope for a world where his children would not be judged by the color of their skin, but the content of their character.

People everywhere are jumping up and down in glee about our black president. In fact, it seems that what people are stuck on.

So what are we really looking at here?

I voted based on the content of his character. That is why I voted against him. We are about to be plunged into 4 years of political and economic crisis.

THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE MOMENT IN UNITED STATES HISTORY

GO OBAMA
from Brazil

I’m happy

OBAMA or Yo Mama @ 11/05/2008 at 10:41 am

we did it we ******* WON Obama Won I’m So Freaking happy
FINALLY HIstory has been made we have our first black President

GOOOOOOOO OBAMA!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOO OBAMA!!!!!!

Yay I am so happy I’m noy from USA I am from Bulgaria But I am still very happy He seems soo cool GOOO OBAMA :):):)

This is history in the making and Barack Obama will shift America and global countries to a new generational movement. We earned it by voting for him and now we all need to work together to bring his vision to reality.

I got up this morning feeling more confident and more encouraged than I have in years and most especially since George Bush lied about the WMD’s in Iraq. Thank God this country is FINALLY headed in the right direction with President Obama.

GOBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

french student @ 11/05/2008 at 12:51 pm

i’ m so happy for Barack Obama

french student @ 11/05/2008 at 12:53 pm

i’m so happy for Barack Obama

french student @ 11/05/2008 at 12:53 pm

i’m so happy for Barack Obama

I am SO happy today!! I cannot even fully express just how amazing this is. My own state turned blue for the first time in about 4 decades and I am so proud of that. Some day in the future when my grandchildren ask me about the time in history when people began to hope again and the American dream became something to believe in again I will be able to tell them about the wonderful man who started it all and that I voted for him.

Obamarocks @ 11/05/2008 at 1:47 pm

I’m sorry I don’t want to start a agrument or anything but some of you people really need to wake up we have a new president we can start fresh why are people being negative come on man Obama = change if anyone wasn’t affected by that speech yesterday then they are very heartless and souless because Obama is beautiful and America is about to change for the best maybe not right away but eventually this world is officially changed so WAKE UP

PLTH PEOPLE LOVE TO HATE! THERE IS NO POINT IN BEING A STUPID AZZ SORE LOSER LIKE SUS AND IVY PUNK AZZES! YOU STUPID M F ERS NEED TO SUCK THAT **** UP. YALL KNOW MCCAIN’S DUMB AZZ WASN’T QULIFIED IN THE FIRST PLACE! PRE$IDENT OBAMA WON AND MADE HISTORY. TELL YOUR CHILDREN AND YOUR CHILDREN’S CHILDREN AND SO ON ABOUT THIS NIGHT. NOVEMBER 4, 2008 WE GOT A MORE THAN QUILFIED AFRICAN AMERICAN PRESIDENT AND HIS NAME IS PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BABY WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK THE MOST HIGH GOD FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rest In Paradise Grandmama Obama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Democracy… liberty… hope”….America made the right choice!!
I am from Canada…and was hoping that America would make the right choice, and they did!!
We should look past the colour of one’s skin, and look at their character, ability and potential to create change for better…
Mr. Obama….Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!

Wow reading through these comments I can see that christian’s aren’t very christian anymore-so much hate/fear in their hearts. I am very proud that for the first time in my life I voted and that I voted for a man I believe has our best interest at heart. I think this is a huge step, not only for us, but other countries aswell. I think other countries will change their perception of us thanks to Obama. :)

Congratulations to our new president-elect mr.obama.Keep america safe in your hand.

ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JOHN MCCAIN!!

Algerian Girl @ 11/05/2008 at 3:33 pm

wohoo im so happy he wins !!! it’s uncredible ,i want to thank all the americans who voted for him thank you ! im proud of you guys, you made history ,a real example to all the world

From Algeria.

....Norakusitafusulunga....... @ 11/05/2008 at 3:40 pm

Even though im from Australia my dad lives in America.
So i was like youu betta vote for OBAMA and yer he won.
Obama all the way………..

dirty like swine @ 11/05/2008 at 3:58 pm

so happy he won =D

Cngratulations Obama – just awesome. I watched all day yesterday here in Australia & it was just the most exciting day!!
Congratulations America! With this historic vote of hope for the future, you give hope to a better world for everyone. My prayers will be with the Obama administration as they face all the problems ahead, & with the American people to rally round this administration even if you didn’t vote for him.

Thank god! Obama! And Biden!

thormasdottir @ 11/05/2008 at 6:16 pm

he’s going to make this country the U.S.S.A…
& he is a terrorist, is having gay affairs and is an A-rab…
but at least he made one smart decision, he got his mole removed…i hope you damn-a crats like president Hussein Osama Bin Laden…

newport beach, 92660 @ 11/05/2008 at 6:18 pm

UHMM , HATE TO SAY THIS TO ALL McCAIN VOTERS BUTT I WILL ANYWAYS ! ;

IN. YOUR. FACES !

___________________________________________-

LAST TIME ;

( A MILLI THEME )

O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥O-BAMA♥

HAAAH , P-R-E-S-I-D-E-N-T ! ! ! , OUR COUNTRY IS GONNA BE AWWWESOME !

SOO , BEAT THAT BITTCH FROM THE VIEW WITH THE BLOND HAIR !

hahh , told you motha fuckaas that he was gonna winn !

peaace ; Audrey H… ♥

dalgliesh @ 11/05/2008 at 6:24 pm

yes, i completely agree thormasdottir…i’m hoping he gets assasinated before he reaches the oval office!!

newport beach, 92660 @ 11/05/2008 at 6:24 pm

NUMBER 356

YOU SUCK BALLLS – GO FUCCK YOURSELF ANNND YOURR LIFEE !

BECAUSE CLEARLY YOU ‘ RE PROBABLY LIKE A SERIOUS RACIST-PIECE OF SHITT

ANND IF YOU DON ‘ T LIKE THE PRESIDENT GO MOVE AWAY TO LIKE UHHMMM TURKMENSTAN OR SOMETHING…

I MYSELF AM A WHITE PERSON WITH BLOND HAIR AND GREEN EYES ; COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF BARRACK OBAMA , AND GUESS WHAT ? – I DON ‘ T GIVE A SHITT , BECAUSE I know THAT HE WILL DO GOOD IN OUR COUNTRY , BUT ALL YOU SEE ; IS RACISM ! :|

GO DIIIEEE !

this sucks….now us hard workers are going to have to give our money to the lazy stupid minorities who will just spend the money on drugs alcohol and cigarettes…can’t wait!
what are we calling the white house now? the black house, ’cause that is who is going to dominate it.
do you Hobama supporters even know what happened after russia was comunist? it went to hell…which is where US is going
we conservatives may be “racist” but at least we have brains!!

#360—-

sorry, afraid not…you do NOT have a brain(s). I’m not sure what you do have….but, it’s nothing good that’s for sure.

yeahObama @ 11/05/2008 at 6:55 pm

jeepers creepers #360

animals, I mean people like you with your “unrational” thinking is what’s so unhealthy for the USA!

Perhaps you will learn eventually tht your unrational thinking was wrong.

361- i may not have a brain that functions fully at times, yes i know, but you will see it my way in a year or so when osama screws up the country and the middle class is living on the streets

yeaah , some brains , tell me something : why would you want John McCain president and not Barack Obama ? hmm , cause he ‘ s WHITE ? and who gives a shitt about what the WHITE house is gonna be called now , except you stupid conservatives who only care about is that US is gonna be like Russia , and that the white house will be called the BLACK house ?

yeaah , hmm… reaaal BRAINS ? !

Please sign the petition asking John McCain to end the culture of violence! http://www.petitiononline.com/mc08apol/petition.html

No matter how much I disagree with the final choice……..all I care about now is that he backs up his talk and actually does something. Kind of scary though to see how many foreign countries are overjoyed that he is president.

not american but very happy for your nation…Obama for change!
thanks all!

GO OBAMAAAA =]] Finally something great happened. I’m so glad he was elected!

thats so cool that obama not i hate himm

jasmine phillips @ 11/07/2008 at 11:59 am

I am so so so so HAPPY! Obama has been made president. Now change will begin

heip me i am a needy .i live in cameroon thanks GOD bless

Mr.Obama: if you accepted my design,I think Brad Pitt will be a good guider to the Universal Studio for your family trip.

a/c presidente o militar clodoaldo com equipamento de guera caminha 360 km dias de jejum ate o momento 5 dias a base só de agua 7 dias piloto de aviao sem habilitaçao um pouco mais de treino porque passa da altura permetida aviao quase em orbita se deixa alcança o satelite filmes que gosta é dupla honrra homens de honrra inspirado na vida de kal bracher tudo a ver com minha vida e chamas da vingança filme romantico como se fosse a primeira vez e as branquelas dater dancy programa humoristico todo mundio odeia o cris eu a patroa eas crianças desejos jaspion giraia tander kets rimam shirra turma toda do cartoo caverna do dragaonovela a viagem vereda tropical que rei sou eu pantanal floribela rebeldes fico encantado com dulce maria personagem roberta uma cantora que gosto muito é sandy lima comeceia namora com ela quando a mesma tinha doze anos momentos só a dois durante um shou o irmao correu atras de mim por toda o novo dia mas nao me encontrou senao seria carreira tripla sou apaixonado por jeniffer do fime deterc tambem apaixonado por witney e michael jackson e grupo nós somos o mundo de minha infancia a mmae te amo saudade quero colo beijo tchau clodoaldoa nastarino