David Cook - "Light On" Music Video

David Cook -

FOOTBALL FIELD FIERCE

Check out David Cook‘s new “Light On” music video, which was shot on October 21 and 22 at L.A. Valley’s College Football Stadium. At the helm of this project was director Wayne Isham.

“Light On” is the first official single from the the 25-year-old American Idol season 7 winner’s major label debut self-titled studio album, which has a release date of Tuesday, November 18.

David Cook – “Light On” Music Video

• Leah Remini is able to drink now after leaving Scientology- US Weekly
  • Honey Boo Boo competes in a food eating contest - TMZ
  • Elisabeth Hasselbeck doesn't hate Rosie O'Donnell- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to an Irish version of Lorde's hit song 'Royals' - Just Jared Jr
  • True Blood alum Lucy Griffiths exits NBC show Constantine- Entertainment Weekly
  • See how Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes's future baby might look like- Huffington Post
  • How many copies did Robin Thicke's new album Paula sell in Australia?- Lainey Gossip
  • Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart for deadly car crash- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Aubrey O’Day shows off major cleavage for a performance - Hollywood Tuna

Love the song! The video is a bit cheesy!

Joeysgirl @ 11/04/2008 at 9:39 am

I love David Cook and everything he does!! Good luck David!! you deserve only the best!

i love david!!!!! nice video!

i love david!!!!! nice video!

I saw David in concert this summer. I LOVE this song…the video…not so much…But I will buy his CD.

I love it!! David Cook has a really great voice. Love the video too. I love the stadium part.

Great Job David!!

I love it please request it on local radio stations!!!!!

great job David Cook!!

WOW – I LOVE David and have supported him from day one but this video is nothing other than disappointing..I feel like it’s not him at all, it was wayyy to small town high school drama than it was a music video for the meaning behind the song…

Sigh. :\

Love the song. The video is okay. But I’ll support David no matter what!

l love that song

I love it! God, that guy can sing. He was amazing on SNL too. I can’t wait for his CD!

The song is awesome, the video – not so much.

Love the song and David Cook. I feel totally dumb, but I don’t get the video. Haha. Love all the scenes with Cookie though. You know, I might’ve even liked it better if the whole video was just of David. Lmao. But amazing song. ♥

SIMPLE YET BEAUTIFULL
DAVID LOOKS SUPER HOT IN THE VIDEO :D
LOVEEEEE YA DAVID ..
UR THE BEST :)

keekeemyfirstcat @ 11/04/2008 at 4:05 pm

I love DAVID COOK. I sure do like how he bangs on his guitar just so…

The video is kind of hard to follow…it’s okay, but again it’s hard to understand and doesn’t really show the actual meaning behind the song. I wish he would have tried a little harder.

The football field parts with the band are good but the rest with the girl and the two guys was very disconnected from the song. I like David Cook he has a good voice and seemed like a good guy in the interviews I’ve seen of him. My girlfriend and I don’t vote for idol but we were pulling for him so its good to see that he’s not being shafted.

i dislike david cook.

archie<3

Love Love the song…love the video. Come on guys, its just a video. He said it was gonna be simple…Who was looking at the rest of the people anyway when david cook is in there? Hes one molten hot lava bomb I tell ya. They could have just put the camera on his face the whole time,,,,and im alright with that. Oh, and him and the band rocked on SNL..totally awesome……..cant wait for the cd..

leighton and blake fan @ 11/04/2008 at 5:45 pm

I love the song and video.David is awesome

I loved it, he is absolutely gorgeous, hot, thudding.

That’s one hot video. I could totally do with just David’s parts and none of the actors’, though. LOL

Honestly, I haven’t followed David since American Idol and I must say I was disappointed with this song. It was just okay:(

I’ve met David twice, and he is such a sweetheart. I feel kind of bad saying this, but the diner scenes in this video are a little corny. It probably wasn’t his idea. I think I recognize the blond girl from a disney channel show. It’s also disappointing because the band hardly got any face time, and Neal’s hot!

madcitybah @ 11/05/2008 at 1:34 am

Cheese! Pales in comparison to Fantasia.

the song has DC written all over it!
the vid though reminds me of chris daughtry’s ‘it’s not over’
still, it showcased him in the best way possible, he looked awesome..
love the silhouettes

LOVE IT
LOVE YOU DAVID! <3

Who cares what the video is about. I couldn’t take my eyes off of Cook. I especially loved the steamy breath near the microphone. The cinematography on the video is fantastic, even if the plot isn’t.

i always loved david cook and now even more after this song

love david cook and more after this song

angie_puertorico @ 11/06/2008 at 7:18 am

I love simple videos and this one is excellent. The best part is that it showcases David and his band. He doesn’t know this but I think he was born to shoot videos, cameras love him ;-) His inner beauty just glows. No wonder he won American Idol 7 and won our hearts as well.

Love DAvid Cook , love the song with David singing his heart out, but for me the video could have been 100% smokin if it had just featured David and the band and not those dumb extras doing some story…David looks so manly and hot…can’t stop watching him! And would have liked to see the other guys in the band more instead of those actors. I guess David’s contract doesn’t give him full discretion to choose what he thinks is cool, because the vid doesn’t seem to fit him very well. But…oh, just watch those bedroom eyes lookin right at me through the camera and when he BA NGS on the guitar …hmmmmmmm. This light is permanently on!

Could do without the extras in this video. I like my DAVID COOK nice and clean, like a shot of rough and sweet whiskey! He sounds AMAZING!

Harold Lefson @ 11/06/2008 at 6:19 pm

This guy is amazing. He has the whole package, the looks, the artistry and most important the voice. He has stage presence and the ability to hold the audience. Love the video. It tells a story and is not at all cheesy.

audrey lefkowitz @ 11/06/2008 at 6:22 pm

This is the best artist ever on American Idol. He captured my imagination from the start. He has such a wonderful voice and is an amazing song writer too. His lyrics are like poetry. This is what you call an artist. Besides his wonderful presence.

David you are gorgeous, loved the song and the vide and who is the hottie blond guy, cute cute cute.Great job looking forward to hearing it on the radio.

love love love it!!! it’s so david!

love david. love the song. love the video. :)

Jared C. Is Awesome @ 03/12/2009 at 8:07 pm

yall cnt b hatin on him bcuz he cn sing besides I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
i belive it’s the best!!!!!

I love the songs u are so hot David.