Tue, 04 November 2008 at 9:31 am
The Bachelorette's DeAnna Pappas: It's Over
- DeAnna Pappas calls off her engagement
- Lindsay Lohan is starting to look like Denise Richards
- Fantasia Barrino performed at the the Hudsons‘ funeral
- Jimmy Choo and Stella McCartney bags
- Paris Hilton says guys just used her for sex and fame
- Hindu leaders did not like Heidi Klum‘s costume
- Jessica Biel wishes she never got naked
- Monica Cruz knows flamenco dance
- A Los Angeles court has rejected a case against Keanu Reeves in which a photographer claimed the actor injured him by hitting him with his car.
- Two surfers have pleaded not guilty to misdemeanor battery charges for allegedly throwing a photographer into the water as he tried to shoot pictures of Matthew McConaughey on the waves.
- Jane Fonda, activist, author and exercise guru, will be back on Broadway in 2009 after an absence of more than four decades.
- Anthony Edwards says he has no problem getting back into the swing of things while reprising his role as Dr. Mark Greene for the Nov. 13 episode of the NBC medical drama.
Just Jared on Facebook