Tue, 04 November 2008 at 12:11 pm
Jessica Simpson - "Cosmopolitan" December 2008
- Jessica Simpson: Tony Romo saved me.
- Sarah Palin won’t say who she voted for.
- Tila Tequila disappoints as always.
- Monica Belluci spices up GQ Italy.
- Celebrity tattoos to thighs.
- Joaquin Phoenix: Bye! Good… … …
- Fantasia Barrino performed at Hudson memorial
- Sarah Jessica Parker calls the shots on set.
- What’s more American than Paris Hilton?
- David Duchovny and Téa Leoni, who announced in October that they’ve been separated for several months, held hands as they took their children trick-or-treating on the Upper East Side Friday night.
- Charlize Theron has reached a settlement with watch company Raymond Weil, which had accused the star of breach of contract and sued her for $20 million. The terms of the settlement were not disclosed.
- The Disney Channel has pulled an upcoming Hannah Montana episode focusing on diabetes after receiving negative feedback from parents who previewed it. A spokeswoman said yesterday that they are “reevaluating” the episode, titled, “No Sugar, Sugar.”
- A Los Angeles jury deliberated for a couple of hours on Monday before ruling that Keanu Reeves was not responsible for injuries photographer Alison Silva sustained as he tried to get shots of the star in 2007. Alison claimed he was seriously injured when Keanu allegedly knocked him over with his Porsche.
Just Jared on Facebook
Posted to: Jessica Simpson
Sponsored Links by ZergNet