Orlando Bloom Supports Barack Obama

Orlando Bloom Supports Barack Obama

Orlando Bloom wants you to vote for change, as shown in the latest PSA. Here’s what the 33-year-old British actor had to say:

“Hey, I’m Orlando Bloom. I’m here in the Obama California headquarters… Barack Obama, for me, is head and shoulders above anyone else and it’s time for change and he brings the hope of the country.”

He just lost Carrie Underwood as a fan. She certainly would not approve this message.

Watch the video below!

Orlando Bloom Supports Barack Obama
Posted to: Orlando Bloom, PSA

• Heidi Montag congratulates Lauren Conrad on her wedding - US Weekly
  • August Alsina collapses during a performance- TMZ
  • Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

I realise everyone’s entitled to their opinion but is he even an American citizen? Does he pay taxes and vote there?

2…GO OBAMA! I SUPPORT PALIN TOO…I HATE GAY PPL IS JUST WRONG ITS NOT NORMAL!!!

heywood jablomie @ 11/04/2008 at 12:51 pm

What a clown this loser is. A burned out Brit prettyboy trying to tell Americans how to vote?

2…GO OBAMA! I SUPPORT PALIN TOO…I HATE GAY PPL IS JUST WRONG ITS NOT NORMAL!!!
NO GAYS!!!!

being a brit, may i say..what the bloody hell has it got to do with Orlando Bland !

Um…Isn’t he Brittish? Our opinion doesn’t mean squat when they pick their leader, why should we care who he supports?

Why would he loose carrie underwood’s support? Is she a a palin supporter. I did not know Underwood is that stupid. She is entitled to her party preferences the same way I am entitled to think people who vote mcain/palin at this juncture in history are down right ignorant.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 11/04/2008 at 12:57 pm

..`every celebrity (and mostly everyone else) wants; obama to win.

Bristish and confused @ 11/04/2008 at 12:57 pm

ermm I’m British and it kind of has an effect on us but WTH!? why’s he giving he’s opinion, can he vote

British and confused @ 11/04/2008 at 12:58 pm

i’m also apartently crap at spelling…

Another celebrity with nothing better to do.

carrienae @ 11/04/2008 at 1:02 pm

He is not even a citizen of this country. What f### does he what is good for us? Bug off!!!

LolaSvelt @ 11/04/2008 at 1:02 pm

Oh lord, I don’t mind these adverts, but he’s bloody English! Why would American citizens care?

anonymous @ 11/04/2008 at 1:03 pm

oohh Orly I love you!! I hope Obama wins too!!!

Lilmisssuri @ 11/04/2008 at 1:04 pm

Hello you are not a citizen of The United States of America!!!! Shut up!!! McCain Palin 2008

seriously it’s one thing for an American to say who they support but he is from england. I am honestly so glad that after today I wont have to hear anything else about mccain or obama and this election.

who the hell cares if hes British.
maybe he is an American citizen.
hes working on American films all the time.
how the hell would you know.

you guys need to shut up already chill out.

and what if he’s British?
doesnt mean he cant voice his opinion.

seeing how hes working on American films sometimes, its common sense that he would be an American citizen.

you guys need to shut up and chill.

Orlando why did you waste your time voicing your opinion to the american citizens?I mean they voted twice for GWB they love blood and wars not hope and change

shenanyginz @ 11/04/2008 at 1:15 pm

when did orlando turn 33?
Last time I checked he was 31

I doubt he’s even an American citizen.
He doesn’t pay taxes here, at least full taxes.
So be quiet, Orlando, and stop meddling in our affairs.

Vote for Obama and you’ll see your taxes go so high you won’t be able to afford milk at the store. He and Biden even want the UN to be able to tax Americans. Nice.

its so funny how most of the people here are saying **** about him cause hes supporting Obama and some of you guys are supporting McCain.

you guys just dont know how big the election do you.
its not going to just affect us. its going to affect so many countries on so many levels.

-sigh-
if only he can call me (:

Dear Orlando Bloom,

Die.

Signed,

America

I’m pretty sure he is English meaning he is NOT an American. You can take your opinion and shove it, Orlando. I am so sick of foriegners telling us who to vote for. If you want to have a say in my country’s election, become a citizen. Until then, butt out.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All