Zac Efron: I'm No Romeo

Zac Efron: I'm No Romeo

Zac Efron gets mobbed by eagerly awaiting fans at the Toronto Pearson International Airport in Toronto, Canada early September. (He was in town for the Me & Orson Welles premiere during the Toronto Film Festival.)

The 21-year-old High School Musical star recently said he isn’t as sweet as his character Troy Bolton in real life.

“I can’t say that I’ve ever did anything quite so Romeo and Juliet,” Zac admitted to FOX. “But it’s the small things. Guys remember, it’s the small things you do.”

zac efron romeo 01

• Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

LOVE HIM!!!!

i’ve been waiting for them to be in austrailia

Oh. But it’s those small things that are really sweet Zac

aww he’s so sweet.
it’s the small things !

Maybe you should indicate more clearly that these are old pictures.

his eyes are so blue against his blue sweater!! it just POPS!! :D

no these are new pictures…theres other ones that hes wearing the same stuff….same hoodie and jeans…

He is SO HOT!

awww (L i love him

Hey, this is misleading. The pics were taken in early September. So this thread is nothing new, maybe except the statement/comments made by him.

jet' aime a:) @ 11/04/2008 at 9:35 pm

ilovehiiiM:) soo hoot! its my romeoo.. vanessa im jealouse of youu hahaha:)

miss zanessa @ 11/04/2008 at 9:36 pm

aWwW zAc yOu´rE sO hUmblE
bY sayiNg yOu´rE nOt tHat swEet makEs yOu sWeEtEr ^^
anD hOw adOrablE… iT´s ThE sMall thInGs yOu dO… hE´s So riGht
lUcKy nEssa shE foUnd sUcH a gEntlEman (anD thOsE arE haRd tO fInD aCtuallY)
i wiSh all thE bOys WerE a littlE bIt lIkE zAc <3

JJ you must really miss zac to post pics from september in november, its okay we understand. nice jacket like the color on him.

zac is such a cutie. he has a great personality too. and is a great role model for guys and girls all over. love you zac! : )

zanessa4ever! @ 11/04/2008 at 9:40 pm

HOTT!!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 11/04/2008 at 9:41 pm

better headline- Zac Efron: I’m A Hōmo.

..`little girlie-boy’s gonna ruin footloose.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 11/04/2008 at 9:41 pm

better headline- Zac Efron: I’m A Hōmo.

..`little girlie-boy’s gonna ruin footloose.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 11/04/2008 at 9:41 pm

better headline- Zac Efron: I’m A Hōmo.

..`little girlie-boy’s gonna ruin footloose.

aww he’s so adorable and hot at the same time

I LOVE YOU ZACHARY DAVID ALEXANDER EFRON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVS YOU WITH EVERY PIECES OF MY HEART

Love him.
can’t wait for the premiere in australia

17-19

Was that supposed to be funny?
Cause it’s not.

I love you ZAC!

i love him…he is soooooooo cute

The pictures maybe old but there are nice to see. Blue hoodie really brings out his eyes.

**** hes hott