Cam Gigandet's GAP Ad Revealed

Cam Gigandet's GAP Ad Revealed

Scope out this new ad featuring Twilight star Cam Gigandet. The 26-year-old actor is wearing the GAP argyle crewneck sweater. ($58, Bigger picture here.)

MTV recently asked Cam, “You have a knack for getting shirtless in nearly every movie you do — is that your doing?”

He answered, “No! [Laughs.] It’s definitely the other way around. In the movies Never Back Down and Twilight it happened — in Twilight, I’m practically naked throughout the entire movie — and for Never Back Down they asked me, and I prepared accordingly. But Twilight was just a decision that [director Catherine Hardwicke] made, and I just said, “Oh, s—, I should start working out.” [Laughs.] I never like to [take my shirt off], because I’m just as insecure as everyone else in the world. But you’ve just gotta take the good with the bad, I guess.”

Twilight opens in theaters everywhere on Friday, November 21.

cam gigandet gap ad 01

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 11/05/2008 at 6:38 pm

dude looks psycho.

..i think he’d beat my ass and take my gap sweater.

newport beach, 92660 @ 11/05/2008 at 6:38 pm

HOT – DAYYUMMM THAT BOIII IS FIIIIINE ♥

I LOVED HIM IN 2006 WHEN HE WAS KEVIN VOLCHOK ON THE OC

ANNND ; INSECURE ? ! :O WITH THAT KILLER-SEXY-HOT -THAT-YOU-COULD-FRY-AN-EGG-ON-HIS-ABS BOD ?

SOOO SEXY , annd 26 ? daayumm , that ‘ s only 8 years older than me… hmm ;)

volchuk is scary!

I want to have his babies (and I’m a man).

He has no reason to be insecure.
he’s freaking hot.

newport beach, 92660 @ 11/05/2008 at 6:47 pm

LMFAOO NUMBER 5

annd number 4 : volchok was scary … BUT SOO HOTT ? !

He’s too hot!!!!

Cam pegael!!!!

PardyHardy @ 11/05/2008 at 6:50 pm

In twilight adds he reminds me of Brad Pitt….but younger and hotter. And why is he nekkid for most of the movie? I don’t remember that.

hotttttttttttttt

Lara jane @ 11/05/2008 at 6:58 pm

Lordy Jesus, good job!

he’s much better looking that robert pattinson, but teen girls go gigly for “edward”

alypeezyybaby @ 11/05/2008 at 7:17 pm

dude, he’s so hotttt omg :)

I swear I love Twilight, but everytime I see him I get sad… Dude killed Marissa Cooper!!!! That’s all I can think…

Twifanatic Amanda @ 11/05/2008 at 7:31 pm

Dude, Cam is such a hottie!

Twifanatic Amanda @ 11/05/2008 at 7:35 pm

he looks all snuggly in that outfit >.<

he is so hot!

SOSOSOSOSOSOSOOOO HOT I LOVE YOU!!!

yeah sure, call me crazy but that guy doesn’t look like one with insecurities

he’s so hot
i so love him even on the OC days

he is so freaking hot..i want him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Bull he’s so effing hot ! his body is fine

HE’S SO FEAKING HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! :$

and SOO cute ^^ he feel insecure by taking his shirt off, awwww how cute is that? lol

i mean he has such a PERFECT body *O*

cant wait for twilight (LLLLLLL(

HE IS SO FREAKING HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! :$

and so cute ^^ he feels insecure by taking his shirt off, awwwww how cute is that??

i man he has no reason to feel ashamed, he has such a perfect bodyyyy *O*

OMG can’t wait to twilight!! ;O

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All