Cam Gigandet's GAP Ad Revealed

Cam Gigandet's GAP Ad Revealed

Scope out this new ad featuring Twilight star Cam Gigandet. The 26-year-old actor is wearing the GAP argyle crewneck sweater. ($58, Bigger picture here.)

MTV recently asked Cam, “You have a knack for getting shirtless in nearly every movie you do — is that your doing?”

He answered, “No! [Laughs.] It’s definitely the other way around. In the movies Never Back Down and Twilight it happened — in Twilight, I’m practically naked throughout the entire movie — and for Never Back Down they asked me, and I prepared accordingly. But Twilight was just a decision that [director Catherine Hardwicke] made, and I just said, “Oh, s—, I should start working out.” [Laughs.] I never like to [take my shirt off], because I’m just as insecure as everyone else in the world. But you’ve just gotta take the good with the bad, I guess.”

Twilight opens in theaters everywhere on Friday, November 21.

cam gigandet gap ad 01

Jesse Grant/Getty

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 11/05/2008 at 6:38 pm

dude looks psycho.

..i think he’d beat my ass and take my gap sweater.

newport beach, 92660 @ 11/05/2008 at 6:38 pm

HOT – DAYYUMMM THAT BOIII IS FIIIIINE ♥

I LOVED HIM IN 2006 WHEN HE WAS KEVIN VOLCHOK ON THE OC

ANNND ; INSECURE ? ! :O WITH THAT KILLER-SEXY-HOT -THAT-YOU-COULD-FRY-AN-EGG-ON-HIS-ABS BOD ?

SOOO SEXY , annd 26 ? daayumm , that ‘ s only 8 years older than me… hmm ;)

volchuk is scary!

I want to have his babies (and I’m a man).

He has no reason to be insecure.
he’s freaking hot.

newport beach, 92660 @ 11/05/2008 at 6:47 pm

LMFAOO NUMBER 5

annd number 4 : volchok was scary … BUT SOO HOTT ? !

He’s too hot!!!!

Cam pegael!!!!

PardyHardy @ 11/05/2008 at 6:50 pm

In twilight adds he reminds me of Brad Pitt….but younger and hotter. And why is he nekkid for most of the movie? I don’t remember that.

hotttttttttttttt

Lara jane @ 11/05/2008 at 6:58 pm

Lordy Jesus, good job!

he’s much better looking that robert pattinson, but teen girls go gigly for “edward”

alypeezyybaby @ 11/05/2008 at 7:17 pm

dude, he’s so hotttt omg :)

I swear I love Twilight, but everytime I see him I get sad… Dude killed Marissa Cooper!!!! That’s all I can think…

Twifanatic Amanda @ 11/05/2008 at 7:31 pm

Dude, Cam is such a hottie!

Twifanatic Amanda @ 11/05/2008 at 7:35 pm

he looks all snuggly in that outfit >.<

he is so hot!

SOSOSOSOSOSOSOOOO HOT I LOVE YOU!!!

yeah sure, call me crazy but that guy doesn’t look like one with insecurities

he’s so hot
i so love him even on the OC days

he is so freaking hot..i want him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Bull he’s so effing hot ! his body is fine

HE’S SO FEAKING HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! :$

and SOO cute ^^ he feel insecure by taking his shirt off, awwww how cute is that? lol

i mean he has such a PERFECT body *O*

cant wait for twilight (LLLLLLL(

HE IS SO FREAKING HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! :$

and so cute ^^ he feels insecure by taking his shirt off, awwwww how cute is that??

i man he has no reason to feel ashamed, he has such a perfect bodyyyy *O*

OMG can’t wait to twilight!! ;O

opps i thought the first one didn’t submit :S

he will be always volchock :D
He’s hot. Badboy awwwwwwwwww!

gah! *ogle*

HOTT!!! Holy Crap that man is FINE!! My men now need to wear gap! the only problem is that he doesn’t have his shirt off. Right ladies??

He is hot.

;))))

I would definitely want to snuggle in the sweater with him…
Ooooh!

HE’S HOT. He had his shirt off when he was in THE OC too. Awwww hotness!

Yes, yes, but if he has to wear a shirt… sigh… I’m glad it’s gap- i love a man in gap clothes! and heck yes- cam is amazing!
can not wait for twilight,
and he means half naked- he isnt wearing a shirt under the jacket- and before he gets the jacket- well- there is nothing at all-
it is quite pleasing

can not wait for twilight,
it is quite pleasing

OMFG! hes soo gorgeous<3 NEVER BACK DOWN!!!
ahh hes godly/heavenly!

I LOVE HIM! hes friggin sexy as hell!!!
haha liked comment #5
agree w/ alll of u- well actually only w/ the ppl who think cam is a god=]

holy **** .. .

can a person get any hotter???

like :O he’ delicious and i love his ruggedness – not to mention how he plays a bad boy in almost everything, if not everything. :D

i want to have this man’s children .

-elisa

O BB, I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH YOU BEING SHIRTLESS IN EVERY MOVIE!!!!!! XD

Oh My Goodness he is soo fiine. Soo Hott! Total BS about being insecure with a body like tht! lol nd yea i agree, he’s waay better lookin then rob pattinson, but all those crazy grls are in love w/ him cuz he’s the lover. but watevs i like me some bad boys =]

Cam Gigandet Lover x3 @ 12/27/2008 at 3:08 pm

Awwwww He’s so hot OMG.
I love him, even if in Twilight he’s not that hot ^^

ome!!! hes sooo hot!! saw this pic in Boston and took a pic of it!!! got yelled at by a worker…who really cares i didnt delete it!!! he is beautifulll!!!!

I LOVE YOU!))))))))))))))))))))))))))))