First Celebrity Reactions Of Obama Win

First Celebrity Reactions Of Obama Win

Below are the very first celebrity reactions of Barack Obama‘s winning the race for the White House. Among the 125,000 people at Tuesday’s victory rally were Brad Pitt and a tearful Oprah Winfrey. Here we go:

Oprah: “There are not even words to talk about what this night means. It’s one of the greatest moments I could ever imagine. That’s how great it is.”

Madonna: “I’m so f—ing happy right now”

Lindsay Lohan: “YES WE CAN.”

Samantha Ronson: “YES WE DID!!”

Kanye West: “HI MOM, OBAMA WON!” (His mom passed away about a year ago.)

Usher: “Isn’t this incredible news? Man, this is incredible. It’s so incredible to see that this historical thing has happened.”

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

Ophrah was at the speech, as gorgeous as usual. I did not see Brad Pitt though. It is happy day in America.

YES WE CAN!

i think he deserves to win

GO Obama! Europe loves you!

America clearly needs a clean break from the past and this election showed that more than ever. Both candidates, Obama and McCain are worthy men that ran good campaigns and now, with Obama as the choice, I hope we can move forward together and do the right things.

YES TO OBAMA!

BRAD PITT AND OPRAH I’M SOO HAPPY!!! EVEN THOUGH I MISS HIS SPEECH IMMA WATCH IT ON YOUTUBE

AND…………………… WHO GIVES A FCK WHAT LINDSAY AND HER GIRLFRIEND SAID ABOUT THE ELECTION SHE PROBABLY DIDNT EVEN VOTE WAS SHE OUT EATING ORANGE CHICKEN????????????

NancI Black @ 11/05/2008 at 2:44 am

that was kool

The saner sex @ 11/05/2008 at 2:46 am

Good for Obama. He’ll do well for America in terms of social progress. I hope he has some economic answers too (Some things he has said could ruin trade).

As for the celebrities, some of them are real douchebags. Like Diddy. None of them have any sort of base in reality anymore so it’s annoying to hear what they say.

I also hope now that people realise that there won’t be any drastic change, even with the house and senate. Improvements will come in time and be incremental. Remember the popular vote was still close and that’s a lot of Americans that voted against his policies.

Of course it won’t be hard to top the last 8 years.

i was like crying when he won! but i did feel bad for mccian. but he gave a very very respectable speech. but trust his supporters to boo obama. whatever. Im still in shock that the president i wanted won!

oh Jared I LOVE the Obama jeep party.
Where do you find such genius things?
you rock!

CONGRATS AMERICA!!!! Now the World can respect you again

laurencaligirly @ 11/05/2008 at 2:48 am

i like freaked out when he won! i was watching ‘paris hiltons my new bff’ ad all the sudden it stopped and an mtv news thing came on and all these people were screaming and the dude was like ‘Obama just won!” and i was like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! lol. and oprah made me cry! when she was crying i was like awwwww! and then it hit me how amazing it is that a black man was elected. and I think he is just so awesome!

skjflkdgj? @ 11/05/2008 at 2:49 am

You took that Gif. from ONTD! credit it!!

skjflkdgj? @ 11/05/2008 at 2:49 am

You took that Gif. from ONTD! credit it!!

oh Jared..your Obama jeep party was so KOOL!!!
where do you find such genius things?
you rock!

Thanks God. God bless U.S.A.

YES YOU DID, America!

larry mullen jnr rocks @ 11/05/2008 at 3:04 am

cool gif! cool win!

yeah katie but if obama lost his supporters would have booed too except it would have been louder because it was a much larger crowd… they were just very disappointed that their candidate lost, its heartbreaking you could see it on their faces. just imagine if it were reversed

COOL Gif.
Jared where do find such genius things?
you are so creative.

Obama is bi-racial kids. Why dis they say African American?
His Mom was white & his grandparents who raised him since age of 2.
His father is from Kenya..a deadbeat father..but the half African blood
is no denial.
Good for him. I love bi-racial people. I am one :)

I’m Indonesian And I LoVE OBAMA

it’s so funny &cutttttttttttttttttttttte

i want that gif for my myspace page. does anyone know how to put those on myspace?

Dude what the hell does it matter what Lindsay Lohan or her **** girlfriend think?

Oprah can just go eat fried chicken, too.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All