Marilyn Manson & Evan Rachel Wood Split

Marilyn Manson & Evan Rachel Wood Split

Evan Rachel Wood dumped live-in boyfriend Marilyn Manson on Oct. 23 after he tried to kick her brother Ira out of their guest house.

Evan owned the house and didn’t want her unemployed sibling living on the street,” a source tells Star. “It was the tipping point. Evan was fed up with how controlling and emotionally abusive Marilyn was.”

Evan, 21, and Marilyn, 39, started dating in December 2006, as his marriage to Dita Von Teese was almost over.

UPDATE: Evan has spoken out against these rumors! She just released this official statement.

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

family 1st.

who would date him?

Wow, who else isn’t shocked that this didn’t last? Seriously, Marilyn was only using Evan to justify ending his marriage to Dita. I am glad Evan finally saw how bad of a person he is and dumped his A S S!!!

KRISSYKITTY @ 11/05/2008 at 5:15 pm

I hope there is nothing but the truth to this story. Evan is too young and too beautiful to be tied down with that “Man”… That man gives me the heebie-jeebies

Good for her! =D

this isnt really shocking

Good. The damage is done, anyway. She will be that girl who dated Manson. Yuck!

FINALLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m ready for an Evan Rachel Wood comeback. One that involves dressing like her old self! Old Evan Rachel Wood please return to planet Earth!

ugh, these two are both gross. He’s worse for stepping out on his wife, but it’s not like she was a child when she did what she did. Dumb girl, trying to play grown up with a gross married dude who has obvious control issues.

Good. But it doesn’t change the fact that she’s that girl who SLEPT with Manson. And that video of them having sex. YUCK!

is there a video of her having sex with him?

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO EVAN!!!!! :) :) LOVE her btw <3

was a weird couple anyways..

LolaSvelt @ 11/05/2008 at 5:33 pm

Thank god. Maybe she’ll stop the gothic schtick!

Just as I was getting into her, she went with that freak. Sorry Evan – damage done

#13, he made a music video last year that showed them having sex. She was moaning all loud and they were naked and everything. It was gross. Search the net, I’ll sure you’ll find it.

dialectic @ 11/05/2008 at 5:49 pm

good! what was she thinking? now everyone who knew it wouldnt last say it with me now “i told you so!” i myself fancy the older gentlemen too but manson is just a coke fiend.

oh yeah there is a gross vid of them bumping uglies,you think your curious and want to see it but trust me you really really dont(even though it doesnt show anything you will still throw up)

newport beach, 92660 @ 11/05/2008 at 6:14 pm

uhmmm ; ABOUT TIME ? !

she could do WAAAY better ! ;)

eww , he ‘ s like UGLY , and she ‘ s so pretty , it just doesn ‘ t work out ! and i ‘ m glad it didn ‘ t , cause honestly that guy scares the living shitt out of me…

Good for her, he’s dirt. But there must be something wrong with her too since she f.u.c.ked him

Twifanatic Amanda @ 11/05/2008 at 6:23 pm

Whoa, two years, oh well she’s too good for him, she’s a great actress

omg! marlin mason scares the crap out of me!
just the idea of seeing him… ahhhhh.!!!!!!
good for her!

FAMILY FIRST !!!!!
Now she can restart her career and be the actress she was always meant to be. He was always jealous of her potential anyways.
Evan Rachel Wood is BACK !!

Uggh, good. She can hopefully move on and focus on her growing career.

Back? She was never HERE. Skeezy. I am glad they broke up and I hope we NEVER see her again.

AND I am still willing to bet you all $5.00 that her “new” look will conform to what ever her “new” next guy is into.

At least she will stop trying to be a DITA copy cat.
I HOPE….

Ick! That Manson guy gives me the creeps big time!

monster is wht he really is.

he is by far the nastiest creature on earth, both looks and personality wise.

I am glad she is moving on…let hope with someone better this time!

GAWWWD FINALYY!!!

Undecided @ 11/05/2008 at 7:53 pm

SHE is too young for that man…I think HE is a freak …. not in a good way either…..

WOW she was wayyyyyy toooo young for him. WHAT THE?????!!!!!!

OpsSS!!!! @ 11/05/2008 at 8:04 pm

GOOD FOR YOU EVAN YOU DESERVE MUCH BETTER THAN THIS CREEP!=]

He’s gonna send his little evil elves for her..

Jazz Minic @ 11/05/2008 at 11:38 pm

Seriously…who cares? She’s old enough to make her own choices and everyone I know who has met Mr. Manson said he’s actually really down to earth…who cares what he looks like. If you don’t like him…don’t date him. She’s 21….every relationship is probably “too much for her.” It seems like she’s got a lot of growing up to do…maybe now she’ll be her own person.

About time. I wonder how she would justify going from dating Jamie Bell to dating…”him”. I mean, at 22, Jamie’s already a pretty respected actor…it doesn’t hurt that he’s good looking either. While Mr. Manson, on the other hand, well…he’s like something out of a Tim Burton movie.

That ***** is dumb. that really sucks though. EMDM had a few songs you could tell he wrote for her, including Heart Shaped Glasses.

thats a really great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im so glad to hear that!

Geesh! That Manson sure has one funky face!

Jazz Minic (#36)

Finally, the voice of reason – Loved your comment!

New girlfriend looks a little like his ex.

Man is he ugly, but there are a few songs I do like by him.

FINALY!

evan is so hot for him, he’s old and weird, finaly she wake up!

Good for her maybe she can get her career back on track now that she is out of his self-destructive orbit. She had a lot of potential and what of any value (other then this “music video” people are talking about) has she done since she’s been with him? I can’t think of anything.

“Evan was fed up with how controlling and emotionally abusive Marilyn was.”

Was she, perhaps, also fed up with how completely disgusting he is?

Hmm. Marilyn Manson controlling? Gosh. Shocker. Well, now maybe Evan can take a really long bath and wash the goth off. Next time, let’s hope she chooses an unmarried partner who lives above ground during the day.

Marilyn, you still around? Your music is derivative and was done better 30-40 years ago. And if we ever meet and speak, yes, I would like fries with that.

So. Beautiful teenage girl hooks up with charismatic, controlling older man. Then, once she actually grows up, she rebels and tries to escape the relationship.

When has THAT ever happened before?

what that girl ever saw in that freak is beyond me anyway :(

Emily

W>O>R>D!!!

W>O>R>D!!!

It’s time to change your look Manson…it’s WAY out of style…and so are u. It’s so sad to have so much and be sooo unhappy!

Gunslinger @ 11/06/2008 at 1:38 pm

Am i the only person who doesn’t hold Manson at fault for this?

I mean, anybody who has ever listened to a single CD, read any of his writings, or even looked at his paintings can tell he has issues…….plain and simple. Then, from what i’ve read here, people want to say that he preyed upon a “naive” girl and corrupted her? two words people: oh please………

With younger folks growing up quicker and harder every single day (especially those of the hollywood ilk) we want to tag her as naive? I’m not buying it.

All i see is a bunch of people so far in this post giving Manson hell because of looks, and fawing over Evan for the same reason…….not mention that I’m willing to bet half the posters thus far wouldn’t want all their dirty laundry aired to the public the way it has been with Manson……

Nice to know that we, as americans, are still utterly shallow and horribly hypocritical.

wow, i didnt even know they were dating.

Thank goodness they’re not together anymore. Evan is a terrific actress and is sorta ruining her reputation for dating a creep from the underworld. Yes, family comes first!!! (Ahem, something Heidi Montag can learn!!!)

Oh yeah, Manson is soo scary.
no. You all make me ******* sick.
I like ERW, and I love Marilyn Manson.
I didn’t think this relationship would last anyways though.
From recent events that have been happening,
Manson doesn’t seem upset about it at all.
So who cares.

XbLOODYbEAUTYX @ 11/07/2008 at 12:10 am

HE’S SO ******* AMAZING.
WTF YOU PEOPLE ARE ON CRACK!!!
******* **** TO LEAVE HIM.
STUPID ***** DOESN’T DESERVE HIM.

Evan’s a *****! Nothing but a Dita Von Teese copycat!

Manson is a talented musican… hopefully his new album will be much better than his last now that she’s out of the picture.

I can’t stand her.

he’s so ******* ugly. he should date jefree star.

Looks like he’s gonna break her heart-shaped glasses now. and by the way- I’d date him. What makes him a beautiful creature is that he shows his true colors and doesn’t front. He tells things how they are and is not afraid to do anything, he is a real human being unlike all of you fake spineless people. Don’t ever judge someone based on their looks, and you’re judging him.His beliefs and looks are different than yours and the funny part about this all is that none of you know the real reason and details behind their breakup. Leave Manson alone. She could be more of the “scum bag” than he could be, you never know.

Is it me or do all his girlfriends or wives always end up having the same style! I think they do!
Creepy!

Evan Rachel Wood spoke exclusively to People Magazine about all the rumors circulating the net…she wants the truth to be heard. She is sick of all the false reports and the supposed “close source” who gave the Ira story.

Evan told People, “Manson and I both decided to take some time apart so we could concentrate on work. Someone used that opportunity to kick us while we were down and sell a completely false story.”

“Manson owns the house he lives in. My brother has never stayed there and the person that said such horrible things about Manson being ‘controlling’ and ‘emotionally abusive’ is certainly no source ‘close’ to me,” Woods says. “Manson has been by my side and taken care of me through the best and worst times. I love him as a person and as an artist. I will always be proud to have been a part of that.

“If any more attacks are made on us, it is the act of a desperate, selfish person, who is angry to no longer be a part of my life. No further comment will be made and we request our privacy at this time.”

Oh, my God.
I can’t believe it.
Sorry, but I thought they were a georgeous couple.
I am a huge Marilyn fan, not so much with Evan
but together I just thought they were great.
Oh, well. What’s not meant to be just can’t happen.

and I cannot believe you people who are insulting Marilyn Manson.
Who here personally knows him? I can bet none of you, including me.
No, I don’t know for sure that he’s, like, the greatest person on earth, but I’m sure he’s decent. I’ve read his autobiography and he’s incredibley intelligent and charitible.
Relationships have their troubles, these two obviously had theirs.
For the two years that they lasted, he made her happy, and that’s all that matters. It doesn’t matter if YOUR opinion is that she was too good for him. And besides, it’s not like her being with Manson while he was in the famous relationship with Dita was exactly ‘classy’ either.

eatabowloffuck @ 11/14/2008 at 11:27 am

i think all those disgusting black rappers are way scarier looking than marilyn manson. the majority of the comments on here probably come from wiggers and dumb hills fan blondes who think with their tits. like the newport beach person “eww, he’s like ugly.” omg, and youre, like, a totally ******* dumbass, like you know. as far as even rachel wood goes, shes attractive and a good actress but i think she just dated him for publicity. whether you love or hate manson, he doesnt give a ****, you talk about him and thats what he wants.

You all look like sheeps,if one says Manson is horrible,then Manson is horrible for everyone,huh? well..i got to say that I am glad they broke up,not because of the poor Evan and her Oh! so good career!..
stop being that acusative and unreal,stop saying “he´s a freak,she´s a saint”. You all are wrong!. If they were together was because they BOTH wanted to,don´t you think? It was her choice to not go out with Manson,but she did. Stop trying to make him fully guilty.

I thought they were a great couple . . . and she was going to play the Red Queen in his remake of Lewis Carroll’s stuff. She was wonderful in ACROSS THE UNIVERSE, too . . . going to go read more about the split now. Sure MM is freaky but can you honestly say he’s freakier than say . . . Madonna, Britney Spears, Paris Hilton? I can’t . . . and I think that’s kind of the point of his whole persona is to show how freaky the world of pop culture really is. At least he’s not ashamed to be a freak.

MANSONFREAK @ 12/13/2008 at 12:00 pm

No shock to me, its not like that realtionship was made to last..

well, Evan got an album and a Cd out of it at least..

screw her- the little hussy was always just hanging on to his coattails of fame

Thats not true, I found the real thing. Even quotes that nothing of the kind haponed! AND MM dated Even 2 years after his marage, or at least a year and a half, this article is wrong, check your sorces.!

YOU CALL HIM DIRT AND A FREAK. BUT HES MADE IT SOMEWHERE IN LIFE UNLIKE MOST PEOPLE SAYING **** ABOUT HIM . HES A GREAT ARTIST . HE ISNT LIKE EVERYOTHER CELEBRITY, HES AN INDIVIUAL. NOT A FOLLOWER

christopher pace @ 01/03/2009 at 2:50 pm

Marylyn Manon is a sick guy, he endorses violence in his concerts, he gives me the creeps and I KNOW that I see an EVIL presence when I see him. Evan Rachel Wood went out with him VOLUNTARILY, made a sex video with him VOLUNTARILY so there MUST be something psychlogically wrong with her and I think she needs urgent treatment. A beautiful girl like her can find hundreds of fine guys, but she CHOSE Manson (perhaps also as a publicity stunt). and the negative after effects of dating Manson will not go soon or easily. I would stay away from that man as much as possible, as he is the Devil incarnate.

good riddance 2 her….she needs to get her own IDENTITY….instead of being a ****** poser….dita is gorgeous…wood looks like a chicken head/crack version of her…and she sucks as a actress..;..manson is better of….his real fans are here

and please….all the JESUS FREAKS ….GET A REAL LIFE!!!!!!! LMFAO….go breed and sew ur own clothes and breed some more…u sheep make me ILL!

jemjemjem @ 01/23/2009 at 7:42 am

tbh i think it’s a shame they have spilt. i find manson really attractive as he is an intelligent creative man and found them a great couple. .

they’ve both made complaints about this rumour. that’s not the reason they broke up. they decided to take some time apart to focus on their seperate careers.

who writes this, this isnt true? it is true they split but it was because of work and that was stated by the both of them , and manson lives in a mansion and never lived at her lil house in the suburb.

“Manson owns the house he lives in,” Wood said. “My brother has never stayed there and the person that said such horrible things about Manson being ‘controlling’ and ‘emotionally abusive’ is certainly no source ‘close’ to me …. I love him as a person and as an artist.”

ne diyonuz lan dangalaklar türkçe konuşun DON’T EMPERYALİZM
piç amerika **** YOUUU III LOVE YOU marilyn manson evet onu çok sewiyorum hayranıyım hatta aşığım yaa anlamıyomusunuz dingiller mal mal bakma öle hadi naşşşşş

She is still so young and looked like she was still 16 a year ago. Now she looks like she is 30. She should enjoy the younger roles while she still can. Plenty of time to look older when she actually is older.

anti jealous @ 06/07/2009 at 9:57 pm

why his brother disturbing manson life anyway….get urself a home man…
manson get evan back…..luv ur song…but hate ur satanism..

anti jealous @ 06/07/2009 at 10:08 pm

i dont believe if the people who close to them also know the true story behind this…but it is sad to hear it…they should stick together forever..

Evangeline @ 06/14/2009 at 4:12 pm

Okay, so they decided to take a break… So, what?
Wood said their relationship was great, and what’s wrong with the fact that they were together? It’s their choice who they want to be with. Evan seems like a sweet girl, and Manson seems like an okay guy as well. They weren’t having a professional relationship, but an emotional one. Saying “Evan is dating that antichrist freak Manson” is as stupid as saying “Manson is dating that actress”. Oh, my God!!! Big deal. “Antichrist freak” is what some people describe the image Manson chose for his carreer. They’re just two people who liked each other for their own reasons. Period. Give them a break. Shame they broke up, but if they felt the need to do that, it’s not like it’s gonna change the world as we know it. They both were, are and hopefully will be great performers in their own fields. Why is everyone so retardedly judgemental?

I read comments of this article and i can say you are all frustrated sheeps with believes in god, government and family, you are so brainwashed!!! Hail Manson!!! \m/

srry bout last comments that was really not me but my friend who has a few wierd obseessions..this is MY opinion..Marilyn and Evan should be happy together and am really happy for them both.I enjoyed all of Evan’s movies and Manson’s music.the papparazzi should just leave them alone.Let them be happy

Kurly Jackson @ 07/09/2011 at 5:05 pm

Man my friend JJ would date something like that. She talks about him all the time. She’s interested in rockers. Especially Marilyn Manson. She’s only 13 going on 14. I don’t know how old he is, but she wanna meet him. She lives in Oakland,CA. To tell y’all the truth, she really wanna date him for real.

Kurly Jackson @ 07/09/2011 at 5:09 pm

My friend wants him

Evans is MAD hot even though she went after Mason.. whos a creepy Sociopath…. She is still a really good actress and a hot one too ;)