Marilyn Manson & Evan Rachel Wood Split

Marilyn Manson & Evan Rachel Wood Split

Evan Rachel Wood dumped live-in boyfriend Marilyn Manson on Oct. 23 after he tried to kick her brother Ira out of their guest house.

Evan owned the house and didn’t want her unemployed sibling living on the street,” a source tells Star. “It was the tipping point. Evan was fed up with how controlling and emotionally abusive Marilyn was.”

Evan, 21, and Marilyn, 39, started dating in December 2006, as his marriage to Dita Von Teese was almost over.

UPDATE: Evan has spoken out against these rumors! She just released this official statement.

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All

W>O>R>D!!!

It’s time to change your look Manson…it’s WAY out of style…and so are u. It’s so sad to have so much and be sooo unhappy!

Gunslinger @ 11/06/2008 at 1:38 pm

Am i the only person who doesn’t hold Manson at fault for this?

I mean, anybody who has ever listened to a single CD, read any of his writings, or even looked at his paintings can tell he has issues…….plain and simple. Then, from what i’ve read here, people want to say that he preyed upon a “naive” girl and corrupted her? two words people: oh please………

With younger folks growing up quicker and harder every single day (especially those of the hollywood ilk) we want to tag her as naive? I’m not buying it.

All i see is a bunch of people so far in this post giving Manson hell because of looks, and fawing over Evan for the same reason…….not mention that I’m willing to bet half the posters thus far wouldn’t want all their dirty laundry aired to the public the way it has been with Manson……

Nice to know that we, as americans, are still utterly shallow and horribly hypocritical.

wow, i didnt even know they were dating.

Thank goodness they’re not together anymore. Evan is a terrific actress and is sorta ruining her reputation for dating a creep from the underworld. Yes, family comes first!!! (Ahem, something Heidi Montag can learn!!!)

Oh yeah, Manson is soo scary.
no. You all make me ******* sick.
I like ERW, and I love Marilyn Manson.
I didn’t think this relationship would last anyways though.
From recent events that have been happening,
Manson doesn’t seem upset about it at all.
So who cares.

XbLOODYbEAUTYX @ 11/07/2008 at 12:10 am

HE’S SO ******* AMAZING.
WTF YOU PEOPLE ARE ON CRACK!!!
******* **** TO LEAVE HIM.
STUPID ***** DOESN’T DESERVE HIM.

Evan’s a *****! Nothing but a Dita Von Teese copycat!

Manson is a talented musican… hopefully his new album will be much better than his last now that she’s out of the picture.

I can’t stand her.

he’s so ******* ugly. he should date jefree star.

Looks like he’s gonna break her heart-shaped glasses now. and by the way- I’d date him. What makes him a beautiful creature is that he shows his true colors and doesn’t front. He tells things how they are and is not afraid to do anything, he is a real human being unlike all of you fake spineless people. Don’t ever judge someone based on their looks, and you’re judging him.His beliefs and looks are different than yours and the funny part about this all is that none of you know the real reason and details behind their breakup. Leave Manson alone. She could be more of the “scum bag” than he could be, you never know.

Is it me or do all his girlfriends or wives always end up having the same style! I think they do!
Creepy!

Evan Rachel Wood spoke exclusively to People Magazine about all the rumors circulating the net…she wants the truth to be heard. She is sick of all the false reports and the supposed “close source” who gave the Ira story.

Evan told People, “Manson and I both decided to take some time apart so we could concentrate on work. Someone used that opportunity to kick us while we were down and sell a completely false story.”

“Manson owns the house he lives in. My brother has never stayed there and the person that said such horrible things about Manson being ‘controlling’ and ‘emotionally abusive’ is certainly no source ‘close’ to me,” Woods says. “Manson has been by my side and taken care of me through the best and worst times. I love him as a person and as an artist. I will always be proud to have been a part of that.

“If any more attacks are made on us, it is the act of a desperate, selfish person, who is angry to no longer be a part of my life. No further comment will be made and we request our privacy at this time.”

Oh, my God.
I can’t believe it.
Sorry, but I thought they were a georgeous couple.
I am a huge Marilyn fan, not so much with Evan
but together I just thought they were great.
Oh, well. What’s not meant to be just can’t happen.

and I cannot believe you people who are insulting Marilyn Manson.
Who here personally knows him? I can bet none of you, including me.
No, I don’t know for sure that he’s, like, the greatest person on earth, but I’m sure he’s decent. I’ve read his autobiography and he’s incredibley intelligent and charitible.
Relationships have their troubles, these two obviously had theirs.
For the two years that they lasted, he made her happy, and that’s all that matters. It doesn’t matter if YOUR opinion is that she was too good for him. And besides, it’s not like her being with Manson while he was in the famous relationship with Dita was exactly ‘classy’ either.

eatabowloffuck @ 11/14/2008 at 11:27 am

i think all those disgusting black rappers are way scarier looking than marilyn manson. the majority of the comments on here probably come from wiggers and dumb hills fan blondes who think with their tits. like the newport beach person “eww, he’s like ugly.” omg, and youre, like, a totally ******* dumbass, like you know. as far as even rachel wood goes, shes attractive and a good actress but i think she just dated him for publicity. whether you love or hate manson, he doesnt give a ****, you talk about him and thats what he wants.

You all look like sheeps,if one says Manson is horrible,then Manson is horrible for everyone,huh? well..i got to say that I am glad they broke up,not because of the poor Evan and her Oh! so good career!..
stop being that acusative and unreal,stop saying “he´s a freak,she´s a saint”. You all are wrong!. If they were together was because they BOTH wanted to,don´t you think? It was her choice to not go out with Manson,but she did. Stop trying to make him fully guilty.

I thought they were a great couple . . . and she was going to play the Red Queen in his remake of Lewis Carroll’s stuff. She was wonderful in ACROSS THE UNIVERSE, too . . . going to go read more about the split now. Sure MM is freaky but can you honestly say he’s freakier than say . . . Madonna, Britney Spears, Paris Hilton? I can’t . . . and I think that’s kind of the point of his whole persona is to show how freaky the world of pop culture really is. At least he’s not ashamed to be a freak.

MANSONFREAK @ 12/13/2008 at 12:00 pm

No shock to me, its not like that realtionship was made to last..

well, Evan got an album and a Cd out of it at least..

screw her- the little hussy was always just hanging on to his coattails of fame

Thats not true, I found the real thing. Even quotes that nothing of the kind haponed! AND MM dated Even 2 years after his marage, or at least a year and a half, this article is wrong, check your sorces.!

YOU CALL HIM DIRT AND A FREAK. BUT HES MADE IT SOMEWHERE IN LIFE UNLIKE MOST PEOPLE SAYING **** ABOUT HIM . HES A GREAT ARTIST . HE ISNT LIKE EVERYOTHER CELEBRITY, HES AN INDIVIUAL. NOT A FOLLOWER

christopher pace @ 01/03/2009 at 2:50 pm

Marylyn Manon is a sick guy, he endorses violence in his concerts, he gives me the creeps and I KNOW that I see an EVIL presence when I see him. Evan Rachel Wood went out with him VOLUNTARILY, made a sex video with him VOLUNTARILY so there MUST be something psychlogically wrong with her and I think she needs urgent treatment. A beautiful girl like her can find hundreds of fine guys, but she CHOSE Manson (perhaps also as a publicity stunt). and the negative after effects of dating Manson will not go soon or easily. I would stay away from that man as much as possible, as he is the Devil incarnate.

good riddance 2 her….she needs to get her own IDENTITY….instead of being a ****** poser….dita is gorgeous…wood looks like a chicken head/crack version of her…and she sucks as a actress..;..manson is better of….his real fans are here

and please….all the JESUS FREAKS ….GET A REAL LIFE!!!!!!! LMFAO….go breed and sew ur own clothes and breed some more…u sheep make me ILL!

jemjemjem @ 01/23/2009 at 7:42 am

tbh i think it’s a shame they have spilt. i find manson really attractive as he is an intelligent creative man and found them a great couple. .

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All