Brad Pitt Munches at Mercer Kitchen

Brad Pitt Munches at Mercer Kitchen

A mustache-wearing Brad Pitt grabs dinner at the trendy Mercer Kitchen inside SoHo’s Mercer Hotel in New York City on Thursday night.

Always the gentleman, the helpful 44-year-old actor was seen letting a woman pushing a baby stroller pass before entering the restaurant.

Brad is keeping his mustache for his role in Quentin Tarintino’s Inglourious Basterds. The upcoming ensemble war film/spaghetti western is expected to be released in time for release at the Cannes Film Festival in May 2009.

UPDATE: It seems Brad was just walking into the Mercer Hotel but dined at Il Cantinori.

10+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt munching at Mercer Kitchen…

brad pitt mercer kitchen 01
brad pitt mercer kitchen 02
brad pitt mercer kitchen 03
brad pitt mercer kitchen 04
brad pitt mercer kitchen 05
brad pitt mercer kitchen 06
brad pitt mercer kitchen 07
brad pitt mercer kitchen 08
brad pitt mercer kitchen 09
brad pitt mercer kitchen 10

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All

Brad looks yummy and so happy to be out and about… careFREE…..

oh Brad, the man of my dreams- love him!

Sharon D. @ 11/06/2008 at 9:40 pm

Looking gpood, I guess he will be on Okrah’s show.

pink salmon @ 11/06/2008 at 9:41 pm

The woman appears totally unfazed that Brad Pitt is opening a door for her. If this had happened ten years ago, she would have dropped that phone. And the baby.

hahahahahaha

ANGELINA

hahahahahaha

what?! he’s in NYC right from Chicago

Loons you better get your tissues

I agree #4, I wonder if that lady even knew if it was Brad Pitt. See what happens when people are so caught up with cell phones? They don’t notice what’s right in front of them which can be a good and unexpected movie star!!!!!!!!!!

“she’s an amazing mother”

Of course she is, she is the one who is with the kids all the time while he travels around getting drunk lol

Brad is so nice.

he’s more of agentlement each day.

Thanks jared for yummy brad pictures:).

Where is my lover juju?

Juju:
“They are together ALL the time”
Since Oct they have been running away from eachother

GOOD VICTORIA @ 11/06/2008 at 9:51 pm

LOL, ” MICHELLE “…NUMBER # 7…..I don’t think she has a frigging clue who that is…Especially with his facial hair….If that had been me, I would have hung up that silly cell phone, and snapped a picture quickly…..People always get caught up in their phone conversations, so they lose perspective of everything around them… Brad is so handsome, and looks great in that dark outfit………Lucky Angie !!!!…..I bet his movie will be great…cannot wait !!

If I ever met him I would start crying…like fo’ serious!

Sooooo yummy!

Andrómeda @ 11/06/2008 at 9:56 pm

Is always nice to see him!!.
Thanks JJ.

first and last post @ 11/06/2008 at 9:59 pm

first and last post @ 11/06/2008 at 9:43 pm
For Neleh,
Love Charlie,
1. http://www.imissthe80s.com/charliewilson.jpg
2. http://www.imissthe80s.com/charliewilson.jpg
3. images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/Charlie-Wilson-jv03.jpg

PS and yes from Tulsa.

1296 lylian @ 11/06/2008 at 9:25 pm
“One of my girlfriends told me that in this Obama/Biden and Mccain/Palin election, it was like a group of close girl friends who see one of their member fall for a guy and thinks that he is the one. Everyone else in this close group of friends think, ‘NO way. That guy isn’t right for her!!” And these friends might even tell this friend what they think of the Guy. But of course, in the end, what can anyone do? Nothing. This woman has to make her choices, you try to be supportive, and you hope it ends well.”
Hi lylian,
good analogy and good advice.
Hi to Orchid and the ménage a trois.
Time for Neleh mantra again…please Jared no mod second time…thanks

will smith has balls @ 11/06/2008 at 9:59 pm

The male Nicole Kidman looks drunk already.

At least Angelina has her priorities straight for HER children. too bad she didn’t hook up with someone like Will Smith.

Wow Brad,
Really bonding with those twins of yours!!!!

OMG, Brad looks freaking hot and gorgeous.

juju where art thou?

alexanderina @ 11/06/2008 at 10:04 pm

Thanks Jared for the new thread. I think Brad is making the rounds for the TCCOBB, probably doing interviews etc. I can’t wait to see this movie

African Girl @ 11/06/2008 at 10:05 pm

Fake Fan – Oh no! He is eating…alone….at night…without AJ. Oh yeah, he is totally leaving AJ!

Fake Fan 2 – Oh no! He is smiling and his not wearing the chain that binds him to AJ! This most mean he most definitely leaving her.

Sooner/Just saying – Hahaha, look how shiny is black leather jacket is at night! Something isn’t right with these two. He is absolutely positively leaving AJ.

Shitzy – He is breathing with another woman in the vicinity…not just woman, a woman with a baby…ON A STROLLER! Hellooooo, what more do you need to believe he is done with AJ?

Pussycat/DJ/Deej – are you guys blind? Can’t you see how how long his strides are? He is running away from AJ. Wait for the announcement real soon….I know, I know I’ve said the same thing a 1000 times already but this time it’s for real. Okay, I know I’ve said that also but I swear on my charred hair, this time is the real time.

lurkersville @ 11/06/2008 at 10:05 pm

wow I was just about to come on to tell people that the e2 series is on PBS and bam a new thread about him. Cool. I can’t wait for TCCOBB, I had no idea that this seris was soooo good. It’s really informative.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All