Thu, 06 November 2008 at 8:29 am
Joe The Plumber Accepts Obama As President
- Joe The Plumber is behind America’s decision 100%
- Kate Moss wears a colorful top
- Pick toys that will actually make you smarter
- Lindsay Lohan doesn’t know what to do with herself
- Jaime Pressly splits up with her fiance
- Proposition 8 gets passed and will be challenged
- Mischa Barton knows what fashion is really about
- Bar Refaeli has stormed onto the modeling scene
- Michael Crichton, best known for writing Jurassic Park and creating the TV hit ER, died suddenly from cancer, his family said yesterday.
- Blake Fielder-Civil, husband of British singer Amy Winehouse, was released from prison on Wednesday after spending about a year behind bars for attacking a pub landlord in 2006 and then trying to cover it up.
- NBC Universal has finalized plans to auction props, costumes and set pieces from Sci Fi Channel’s concluding cult-favorite Battlestar Galactica.
- A record-setting 70 million-plus viewers watched election returns Tuesday night, which proved to be historic for cable TV and Web news consumption just as it was for Barack Obama.
Just Jared on Facebook