Thu, 06 November 2008 at 2:49 pm
Julianne Moore is Hoodie Hot
- Julianne Moore doesn’t need much.
- Jessica Alba plays an ugly woman.
- Diddy turns 39 with friends and a special gift from the US.
- Gemma Arterton is a Bond bikini babe
- Sacha Baron Cohen‘s ‘Yes On 8′ antics caught on film.
- Judge Judy is so New York.
- Larry King‘s wife is getting a little on the side.
- Beyonce offers her singing services to Obama.
- Justin Gaston silently struts his stuff.
- Nearly 72 million people watched the returns from Tuesday’s election – up more than 24 percent from the 2004 election. This year’s record ratings reflect those watching election coverage on 14 different networks from 8 to 11 p.m.
- Ellen DeGeneres says she is “saddened beyond belief” by the passage of a constitutional amendment in California banning gay marriage. Ellen said in a statement Wednesday to The AP that she, “like millions of Americans, felt like we had taken a giant step toward equality” by electing Barack Obama as president, but with the passage of California’s Proposition 8, “we took a giant step away.
- Pete Wentz reveals on his blog that his parents met in Washington when they were both legislative assistants to Sen. Joe Biden when he was in his first term [1972-78].
- Author Michael Crichton, best known for penning Jurassic Park and creating the TV hit ER, died of cancer Tuesday in Los Angeles. Crichton, 66, was diagnosed with lymphoma this spring.
Just Jared on Facebook