Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Brad Pitt is Michael Kors Cool

Brad Pitt is Michael Kors Cool

Brad Pitt steps out of his SoHo hotel, nearby the Michael Kors boutique, in New York City on Thursday afternoon.

The 44-year-old actor recently taped an interview The Oprah Winfrey Show and opened up about his relationship with Angelina Jolie. When Oprah acknowledged to Brad that Angelina is the love of his life and she asked if this is the happiest he’s ever been, he coyly responded, “Dare I say.”

For an extended recap of Brad‘s appearance on Oprah, click here! Remember to set your TiVos Tuesday, November 18th to catch the show yourself!

brad pitt michael kors 01
brad pitt michael kors 02
brad pitt michael kors 03
brad pitt michael kors 04
brad pitt michael kors 05
brad pitt michael kors 06
brad pitt michael kors 07

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All

Yeah, baby!

I like Brad Pitt. I also like him with Angelina. In movies and in his personal life. They both seem to bring out the true best in each other w/o changing who they are. That is important.

Too hot. Sexy man Pitt.

I love you brad… I’m glad that you are happy.. God Bless you and your family.

Hotness overload!!!

He gets better looking as he gets older.
Lucky , lucky Angie!!!!!

Alexanderina @ 11/07/2008 at 1:42 am

Gosh that man is sexy :)

Thanks Jared for the new thread

Why be on the same show where your pathetic and self adsorbed ex cried and held her pity me parties while she was trying to win Oprah’s and everyone’s sympathy???!

I’m likin Brad, his lady, his kids and his movies. He seems to have made a great family and life for all of them. Way to go!!!
God bless Brad, Angie and the little ones!

He is the sexist man alive.HOT

pussycat doll @ 11/07/2008 at 1:49 am

yeah brad solo again..another evidence of a breakup

this guy is really saying that things are not good between me and angie..were living a separate lives… another evidence….

What a great line ” Dare I say “.
Brad seems so have such an inner joy and peace these days. He has a great and equal (beautiful) partner in life who he clearly loves and respects. He has the family he has ALWAYS wanted, and a strong career.
I think this is the way life should be for Brad and no one should judge his choices or his happiness.

jolielove~ @ 11/07/2008 at 1:54 am

I can only envy their beautiful family!

pussycat doll (i mean Jennifer) –
You would really love that wouldn’t you. A headline to cry for. Right up there with having twins w/ John. OMG Jen, I mean pussycat doll, you are soooo funny. NOT. more like pathetic

Carlton Banks @ 11/07/2008 at 1:56 am

he’s no Big willie that’s for sure Big willie doesn’t need the paparazzi to sell his movies, big willie doesn’t need to call his paparrazzi friends for favors ;) Big willie has the magic all on his own.

Brad Pitt’s plastic surgery rivals Tom cruise, the cat lady, Mickey rourke, and Nicole Kidmans plasticmania but he still looks like an old man.

Big willie turned 40 and is still Fresh. would never be caught wearing a woman’ s coat either.

pussycat doll @ 11/07/2008 at 1:59 am

wheres angie and the kids? I think angie is in france right..

Who says Angie and Brad have broken up! Because he is doing a promotional tour. WOW !!! Angie just finished w/ her movie and now is with the kids while Brad is making the rounds. Maybe they want the kids to be settled for awhile. Maybe they are being good parents. Maybe they don’t need a camera in their face and attention for their every move like some who will remain nameless.
Keep up the good work Brad and Angie !!!!

to pussycat doll -
You wished! you’re really in a different world! are you hallucinating?
angie is here in the u.s. the whole fam even went trick-or-treating last halloween in malibu. there are pix of it on the internet.

Gorgeous man !

I bet is was weird for Brad to be on Oprah. I mean I heard he handled it just fine. But remember when Maniston went on Oprah to suck the life out of her show. Jen sat there all bitter and pitiful and poured out her cold soulless heart with her pathetic fake stories. BOO HOO That was like the worst show ever. EVER . Jen lost all shreds of dignity and most Oprah watchers just wanted to throw up!!!
Anyway Brad, YOU ROCK!!

alabama88 @ 11/07/2008 at 2:12 am

WOW, he
looks good!

Thank god for BOTOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ‘m a Brad Pitt fans since ” Running through a river “.,

I ‘m so happy he finally find a mate who really love him dearly and got the family and children he always dream of.

Brad and Angie should hang out with Gwen and Gavin again. When hes done with the pr tour. They all seem to naturally be solid parents. Kids always look happy and they do as much as they can as a family.

passing Through @ 11/07/2008 at 2:20 am

Until Shiloh was born I never realized how much Brad has his mouth open in pictures! And the only reason I noticed it after Shiloh was born is because she looks just like him and I thought – damn, that baby’s mouth is always open…and there’d be a picture of Brad right next to her…with HIS mouth open… For some reason that really cracks me up. I’d never have thought mouth-breathing was genetic…

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All