Fri, 07 November 2008 at 2:17 pm
Hayden Panettiere: How Low Can you Go?
- Hayden Panettiere has a really low-cut top on.
- Sophie Monk stretches her tank top.
- Leo DiCaprio has a winning week.
- Olga Kurylenko poses for Maxim mag.
- Gay men with rainbow flag get attacked by Republican on Election night.
- Celebrity botox failures.
- Naomi Campbell travels first class.
- Celebs stalk the Lakers.
- Sharon Stone gets ticketed.
- Nicole Kidman talks about her relationship with Tom Cruise in the new issue of Glamour, telling the magazine: “I felt I became a star only by association. … I thought, I don’t deserve to be here. We would go to the Oscars, and I would think, I’m here to support him. I felt it was my job to put on a beautiful dress and to be seen and not heard.”
- Eliot Spitzer won’t face charges in his prostitution scandal, it was revealed yesterday. In a statement, the disgraced governor acknowledged his trysts for the first time since the scandal broke.
- Disgraced Miss USA Tara Conner, American Idol runner-up Justin Guarini, George Clinton, Taylor Dane and Sheila E. will be among the celebrities competing to make a hit country single on the third season of CMT show Gone Country.
Just Jared on Facebook