Violet Affleck Has a Park Party

Violet Affleck Has a Park Party

Ben Affleck and mom-to-be Jennifer Garner take their daughter Violet out on a stroll at the Palisades Park on a windy Sunday morning in Santa Monica, Calif.

Ben and Jen, both 36 are expecting their second baby this winter.

The politically minded couple supported President-elect Barack Obama and showed off their “I Voted!” stickers after leaving the polls last week.

10+ pictures inside of Violet Affleck and her park party…

violet affleck park party 01
violet affleck park party 02
violet affleck park party 03
violet affleck park party 04
violet affleck park party 05
violet affleck park party 06
violet affleck park party 07
violet affleck park party 08
violet affleck park party 09
violet affleck park party 10

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
papping kids? @ 11/09/2008 at 11:35 pm

cute for sure but is it cool to papp kids jared??

Hands down this celebuspawn appears to have the most normal life. I never see her with Nannies she goes to preschool, and gets books and plays in the park. Just so normal and refreshing. Cheers to Jen which grew up in a very middle class environment in Charleston WV she appears to be keeping it real.

I hate Ben! He is sooooo annoying!

jen is pretty preggers! :)

ou sweet little baby Vi – the cutest baby in Hollywood!
Jen looks much better with all this weight on. She is got her boobies back! Keep it on girl!

Penn Vadgely @ 11/10/2008 at 12:20 am

Nice to see that Jen remembered to call the papparazzi…..

Benny Boy looks so HOT dont ya wanna just F-him? :)
I do if Jen’s ok w/ it but I doubt she would share him. She got knocked up 2 times in 2 years – must be good Jen, Jen.
Violet is so f-in cute.

coolerthanyou @ 11/10/2008 at 12:46 am

this is dumb, i am #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen seems overbearing and manipulative. I bet JLo is wondering why she didn’t think to trap him the way Jen did.

Jen is such a great actress. Her Golden Globe & SAG for ‘Alias’ were well deserved, and I’m so glad that she’s now able to live a pretty normal life. They all seem really happy. Can’t wait for her film with Tina Fey and Ricky Gervais :)

they look like a nice couple but seriously, I don’t see Ben being nice and cuddly with Jen. She’s so big but she always carry Violet and Ben just walks along the side if not in front of her. What’s up with that?
Ben doesn’t look happy either…

Stop the STALKING @ 11/10/2008 at 1:43 am

It’s obvious this family wants to go to grocery, park, and daycare without being followed every single day.

It’s revolting to stalk babies, I hope they pass a law and put the paps out of business. One or tow pics of VIolet a year will be fine for the masses.

This site is sick.

so over her

cute violet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet jesus why is a woman who is almost 9 months pregnant carrying a heavy child while her husband walks beside her. Doesn’t he care enough to help her. It doesn’t matter that she can, that the doctor says she can carry Violet, it’s about carrying your daughter because your wife if pregnant and it’s easier for you than her. It’s about manners, like when you see a pregnant woman on the train you get up and give her your seat. It bugs me to see a heavily pregnant woman while her husband walks beside her and does not help. Jen sure knows how to pick lousy husbands, the first one was jealous of her fame and the second one doesn’t care about her.

I think they are a cute family, and I hope their future child be a boy .

I so agree! Ben should be holding Violet.

If Jen carries Violet it’s because she wants to, Ben is ahead of them to sort of fend off the paps, to protect Jen and Violet from the paps.

I´m totally with you monica!Paps there,paps not there,ben and jen are used to it!
Ben should carry Violet cause Jen is very preggers!!!!Or I got an better idea why don´t let Violet(3 years old)walk!!!????
It´s weird he walks beside her with a coffee great Ben!!!!What a caring husband!!!

they look cute. violet looks really pretty in the first picture. people shouldnt always judge by just looking at a set of pictures. for all i know, paps should leave them alone half the time/

Green Eyes @ 11/10/2008 at 7:10 am

Ben should most definitely be carrying Violet or she should be walking.
That is a LOT of extra weight for a pregnant woman to be carrying, especially plunked right on top of the ‘baby’.
Ben and Jennifer are never seen being affectionate anymore, no hand holding, no smiling (to each other), no PDA, they look like strangers walking beside each other or he in front of them.

Can’t say I feel too sorry for “poor” Jen- you trap a man into marriage with an “accidental” pregnancy, you deserve whatever you get. At least he hasn’t divorced her yet; she’s lucky that he loves his daughter so much (and can’t afford the bad publicity of a divorce).

office fan @ 11/10/2008 at 8:06 am

It’s obvious that Ben is walking in front of and beside his wife and daughter to fend of the paps. You can tell in pic 9 he has his arm out and looks like he talking to someone, probably telling the photogs to back off. You can also tell by the way he is glaring at the camera in pic 2 & 4 that he is obviously annoyed with them taking pics of his family. I mean, I love celebrity news and all, but is it really necessary for the paps to constantly harrass celebrities with their children? I really like this family, but why do we need to see what they are doing EVERY single day of their lives? A pic of Violet a few times a year, would be plenty. Give the little girl some breathing room for crying out loud.

I hope she keeps the extra weight on after the pregnancy.

Though I really like to see pictures of Violet and the whole family (obviously the reason why I am here in the first place), I must agree with office fan #24.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All