Tue, 11 November 2008 at 11:56 am
Fergie Goes Glamour-ous
- Fergie cleans up for Glamour.
- Lindsay Lohan speaks up about Prop 8.
- Bikini-clad Gemma Arterton is lookin’ good.
- Get your own costume for Earth Day.
- Larry King is horny.
- Diddy throws a hissy fit.
- Sarah Palin figures out if she can have a rummage sale.
- Amy Wino‘s got a fro.
- Taylor Momsen keeps warm.
- An insider close to Eminem says there’s only a 50/50 chance his new album will be released in December. It was reported when his book was released last month that the album would drop by the end of the year. The source told The Post that the album is coming along and sounds “great” but that Eminem is being a perfectionist and agonizing over every detail
- Beyoncé said in a recent interview that she and husband Jay-Z “worked really hard” to keep their wedding private and would have never considered selling photos of their special day.
- Fergie will help kick off the holiday season on Wednesday when she unveils this year’s Rockefeller Center tree topper. Fergie will also celebrate New Year’s Eve with hosting duties from L.A. for Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve With Ryan Seacrest.
- Grey’s Anatomy spinoff, Private Practice, will move to Thursday nights at 10 p.m. this January.
Just Jared on Facebook