Kristen Stewart - "Teen Vogue" December 2008

Kristen Stewart -

Kristen Stewart enters the Twilight Zone in the December 2008 issue of Teen Vogue.

On getting the script even though she had never even heard of the books: “ I guess I was just living under rocks and mountains. And though we were warned, I figured it would be a pretty exclusive fan base. I thought we were making a cult movie; I had no idea it was going to be this, like, phenomenon.”

On her character Bella Swan, a recently relocated high school junior who falls in love with a vampire named Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson): “Bella’s a very relatable girl. She inhabits qualities that most girls have, even if it’s not on the surface… What I love about the story and what puts it on a different level is that it’s ‘chemical’…there’s nobody else for either of them. Period.” (She did, on occasion, draw from her own romantic life – she’s been with boyfriend Michael Angarano “forever” as she puts it.)

On the fashion world: “If I’m just chilling out, then people can see me any which way, but it’s different when you’re putting yourself together to do something professionally. You’re under a lot of scrutiny. It’s a bizarre thing, to me, to consider that what I wear or what I do with my hair, can affect my career… I’m not the type of person who has a million things in my closet to put together, so I’ve begun to work with a stylist and we’ve started to figure out what I like. Simple, classically pretty things; I love Chanel.”

The Dec 08/Jan 09 issue of Teen Vogue hits stands November 18. Twilight opens November 21. To meet the cast of Twilight, check out the video at TeenVogue.com.

kristen stewart teen vogue december 2008 01
kristen stewart teen vogue december 2008 02

Posted to: Kristen Stewart

• Heidi Montag congratulates Lauren Conrad on her wedding - US Weekly
  • August Alsina collapses during a performance- TMZ
  • Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Is this serious?

OMG

If i was her i would SUE!!!

Awful, unflattering picture!

its twilight.

not twilight zone

is that a guy?

#2, it’s a play on word.. it’s a Jared thing ;)

I think she just isn’t photogenic.

awfully opinionated this little thing

Cute girl. Terrible cover.

kristen is usually very beautiful. the trailer, the promo events she goes to. teen vogue printed a VERY unflattering picture of her.

but i do love the interview.

but i do love the interview.

OH and i forgot to add that ON THE COVER it says ‘Twilight Zone’.

Teen Vogue has horrible execs if they approved this cover.

urgh
Kristen is super pretty but she looks like a dude in this picture!

she looks so young here…

I love teen vogue they often shoot nice pics. But they just ruined Kristen’s look, gah such an unflattering cover. :\\

real world @ 11/11/2008 at 11:47 am

DON”t know her yet but like to get know her better.She looks likes she have what it take to carry a movie.Like to give new people a chance.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 11/11/2008 at 12:05 pm

ugly.

Ahhhh what’s wrong with people..

#11, as with #2, It’s a play on word! See how they italicized ‘Twilight’? They’re just being playful (yet too obvious) with the book/movie title.. I don’t think they did anything incorrectly.

WORSE COVER EVARZZZZ.

#2, you’re an idiot. It’s a play on words.

And I agree with everyone else, she’s so beautiful. What were they thinking? Is the photographer jealous or something?

kristen is gorgeous, but this picture is just very unflattering…
can’t wait to see her in twilight!!

i think she takes beautiful pictures
i didnt know that guy was her boyfriend………..wonder if he’s ever jealous of rob :)

WTF? God, I hate photoshopped pictures. I didn’t think it was possible to make her look like a man, but they have! She is beautiful, though.

She’s defs grown into a gorgeous woman but she was pretty reknown for being slightly androgynous looking in her youth – anyone seen Panic Room? Ye, she pretty much looks like a boy there. But I think the androgeny suits her and makes her more mysterious looking.

shes really one of the more unnatractive people in hollywood. she looks like a boy

she’s incredible, and absolutly beautiful, the thing is that this shoot is not so nice, but Michael Angarano forever?! Is just because she’s 18 and it’s like been with him for 2 years, that is a lot if you’re so young, but HEY Life gets better with the time. (AND MICHAEL? hell no!)

don’t really like the hair. if that was different, i think the cover would look a lot better. but she really looks like mc’kay from this cycle of americas next top model.

wow…yea i agree..the cover picture isnt that great…she looks a lot younger.
but whatever, im a kristen fan and whatever they have thats about and of her, i will buy and get! she’s an amazing actress and is gonna be huge in hollywood, i cant wait!
shes always beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Angarano? Who loves him?
C’mon kris,are you blind?

The scans inside the magazine are much better. She looks lovely. The cover is not her best picture, but I still think Kristen is a gorgeous young lady. This is just a bad picture and every celebrity has one of those sometime.

MR.bARNES @ 11/11/2008 at 1:16 pm

she looks like a boy :(

She’s so pretty, cover could have had a better theme though

missindependent @ 11/11/2008 at 2:19 pm

ok seriously what happened with this pic? i was quickly scrolling and thought this was a dude!! ugh, she looks hideous

missindependent @ 11/11/2008 at 2:19 pm

Kristen is so pretty :p

kristen was in teenvogue before and the picture they did of her was much more flattering. They put her in the wrong clothes, the one from her first TV mag cover was more natural, which really fit Kristen.

she’s with Michael Angarano????

omgsh. who cares about the picture.. okay it’s not her best pic ever ! but look at the VF pictures .. she looked gorgeous on that .. it’s sad that so many people care about the picture than what she’s actually saying..

She’s 18.. and she’s incredibly smart and talented .. and she’s so much more mature than many 18 year olds out there it’s refreshing to see..
the fact that she could care less about being famous and all the crap that comes with the industry she doesn’t care about .. she just loves to act ..

&& chill it’s just a picture just cuz it’s not the best pic ever doesn’t mean that she’s not beautiful ..

Its just a cover, and she looks very pretty.
I remember her from the first cover she had on teen vogue, glad to see she’s doing well in acting, seems so mature.

Twifanatic Amanda @ 11/11/2008 at 3:55 pm

Love Kristen Stewart, such a talented actress

I don’t care what everyone says about her, she’s gorgeous and a real actress.

she looks so beutiful most of the time but this picture just doesnt work for her.
im a big fan of kristen but wrong picture for the cover.

Cover is great. Best she’s looked thus far. Who knows if her next role is along the same vein as the Hilary Swank movies? Next up for you Krisen: Oscar!!!! Don’t let these haters bring you down. Good you got your stylist, keep moving forward.

you people are dumb.
it says twilight in italics, THEN zone.
they’re not saying the movie is entitled “twilight zone”,
they’re simply using a play on words.

Kadee Taylor @ 11/11/2008 at 8:22 pm

Kristen is gorgeous, I love her to death.

I will agree that this picture is not her best, but she is still BEAUTIFUL and mature and a wonderful actress and I can’t WAIT to see her in Twilight.

i would say this is not a very attractive picture, but… seriously i think all covers of teen vogue make the person look less like their “perfect” selves– which could be a good or bad thing i guess :p
i really like her :) michael a. is so cute! i thought they were a cute couple, haha he was good in sky high lol

People, they mean Twilight Zone as in the place for Twilight.. if that makes any sense. They don’t actually mean “The Twilight Zone.”

#24 that’s so not true thats just a very unflattering picture!
#26 its mckey :)
love kristen but this cover sux :(
and im soo sad and mad that shes still with michael!
u can tell she did that on purpose cuz shes tired of ppl saying she needs to get with rob.

she already looks older than she actually is (land of women) so maybe they did this photo to make her look a little more youthful…. it’s bare, that’s for sure. her face is still flawless though.

I am not sure of the sex.

Why is that teenage boy wearing lipstick?

I really don’t think this is a good picture of her,
and what is she wearing?
I love Kristen, and I think she is a really good actress, she comes across as real on the camera..well that’s what I see when I see her acting anyway..haha, I’m not exactly sure if this comment is making sense, but yeah.
I love her, but this picture isn’t really showing how beautiful she is.
Also, it kind of looks like she is wearing a wetsuit haha

I think that Kristen Stewart is so goregous,so sexy, so hot,so cute, and beautiful. I wish me and kristen met each other. I really want to meet her really badly.

WTF?!?!
kristen is so beautiful!!!
was the phtographer drunk or something?!?!
shes is so pretty but in this picture, she looks like a ****! D;

I LOVE Kristen..Ive been inlove with her since I saw her in the “Thirteenth Year” she had a minor role but she stood out to me very much..its those eyes..GAAAH!! SHE IS SOOO GORGEOUS!! and ppl are just being awful this pic isnt that bad, sure its not her best but its a pass. She looks quite young in it I might add. XD

newport beach, 92660 @ 11/13/2008 at 4:33 pm

‘ who gives a shitt about the cover ?

all i care about is that the movie is gonna be out in…. 8 daays ! (yn)

butt , i won ‘ t see it opening night..:( stupid dinner party

BUT – on saturday ! ( L )

ROBERT PATTINSON is sex on legs ♥

love her as an actress
dont like her hair here
this makes it her 2nd teenvouge cover
how cute about her & micheal angarano

x

shes weird loooking

shes weird loooking

parece un tio.

am I the only one who thinks she looks pretty here?
I FIND HER GORGEOUS!
shes def. my role model (:

People are so rude! Just because she has her hair up, doesn’t mean she isn’t pretty! She looks great in every picture even that one! At lease, she isn’t a plastic barbie like most actress!! !! I love her hair, not only in this picture, but in her usual picture, her hair is soo pretty!!

her eyes are stunning

Aww I love Kristen…………………… i feel bad about that cover.
Kristen and Rob I guess are just not lucky on the magazine cover thing

Robs girlfriend @ 12/22/2008 at 8:18 pm

Kristen is soooo beautiful. Ugh why can’t I look that good??!!!!

You people are annoying. Teen vogue knows what they are doing. If they would have wanted your childish opions about kristen stewart, the way she looked in other pictures, or the name they chose about their article THEY WOULD HAVE ASKED. now chill out you all sound stupid and ridiculous.

…Kristen Stewart is very Beautiful and I think Kind…She Had a good smile and pretty face…And Good Character…

whatever if she looks like a boy or a girl!

it’s rare you get to see a girl looking beautiful if she’s a girl and yet could be really handsome if she’s a guy! now that’s something!

not all pretty people are like that.

by the way, pretty is not the right word for her.

i love her so much! lol i love chanel too.

shut up guys, she looks amazing as ever, get over it.