Taylor Swift: My Biggest Splurge Is My Tour Bus

Taylor Swift: My Biggest Splurge Is My Tour Bus

Taylor Swift keeps is classy in at the 2008 Glamour Women of the Year Awards at Carnegie Hall on Monday in New York City.

When asked what the biggest splurge she’s made since making it big, Taylor told Just Jared, “I think my biggest splurge so far has been my tour bus. If I’m spending money, it’s gonna be putting it back into my career. I don’t like to be extravagant any other place. My tour bus is really important because I live there. I’m there more than when I’m home. So, I put a fireplace on my tour bus and a flip-down treadmill and a really comfortable bed. I feel like I’m home whenever I’m on my tour bus. I do not regret that splurge.”

Her new album Fearless is in stores TODAY!

10+ pictures inside of Taylor Swift at the 2008 Glamour Women Of The Years Awards…

taylor swift glamour awards 2008 01
taylor swift glamour awards 2008 10

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
fashion smashion @ 11/11/2008 at 12:29 am

2nd!

fashion smashion @ 11/11/2008 at 12:30 am

whos the woman tay is hugging?

youl_whack @ 11/11/2008 at 12:30 am

2nd ?
haha ,
i loveeeee her ;D

youl_whack @ 11/11/2008 at 12:31 am

#3
its Nicole Kidman .

jacqueline @ 11/11/2008 at 12:41 am

LOVE HER<3

shes gorjuzz, talented AND down to earth!!! please jared, stop posting about fake girls like vanessa hudgens and post more about genuine taylor!!! i am a HUGE fan!

Wow she looks great! Nice dress

TAYLORSUCKS. @ 11/11/2008 at 12:49 am

she’s a fgly byotch who wants attention and now she doesnt , all cause she told abt joe jonas. WHO THE FCKING ***** DOES SHE THINK SHE IS EH ?

She has a pretty face, + I like her;

but the dress doesn’t look too good on her

The dress is too old for her. I think people should check the color of the carpet before attending. Black on black does not work. Many people wore white and black for that ceremony.

She is so gorgeous and talented!
I love the dress, I think it makes her look older and more sophisticated than normal, even though she always dresses wonderfully!

Taylor is so pretty, but I never knew she wore that much make-up. She doesn’t need that much, she’s naturally pretty!

eat_my_shit @ 11/11/2008 at 3:28 am

Doesn’t she look like a WHITE Alicia Keyes… are you peeps seeing it?

omg, I love her new song, “always & forever”
It’s so awesome, and I think it was a pretty nice song, I mean, considering what Joe did to her, it’s a really nice song, especially to come from Taylor, lol ;) she looks so beautiful in these pictures!!

she looks like a fox
no offens but she’s so ugly
i hate her eyes

hey
yeah she totally does look like a fox!
omg!
haha but she is still somehow pretty
thats fcking hilarious

hey
yeah she totally does look like a fox!
omg!
haha but she is still somehow pretty
thats fcking hilarious

i dun like her eyes…

taylor swift kinda reminds me of nicole kidman…creepy!
i agree how the dress is too old for her. anyhow, she looks nice but tht is way too much make- up. love her new album though.

i don’t like her beauty that much..

i don’tknow the correct term to describe what i think of her. but i know it’s not that good.

i dont like this pig face

kayla jonas @ 11/11/2008 at 9:32 am

well shes a good singer
but the stuff against joe was insaine and not fair to him
like shes telling EVERYONE about the ’27 sec. phone call” its a little out of hand

half of me agrees that she should shut up about the breakup with joe because she’s trying to get publicity.

but the other half says that she’s giving people what they want to know, and now everyone’s getting pissed at her for it.

i don’t know.

she looks lovely, though.

I HOPE EVERYONE GOES AND BUYS TAYS NEW CD! I HAVE IT AND ITS SOMETHING EVERY YOUNG GIRL CAN RELATE TO!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ROCK TAY AND ARE MY ROLE MODEL!

~~~~STAY BEAUTIFUL!~~~~