Angelina Jolie is Always Mom-Centric

Angelina Jolie is Always Mom-Centric

Angelina Jolie takes her maternal identity seriously and told the LA Times lots of interesting tidbits about her life:

On her life’s focus: “The center of my life is my kids.”

On life just hours before presenting an award to Clint Eastwood: “I woke up at 3 in the morning with four kids with jet lag and two babies. I put myself together for a few hours and go out. And then I go home. This is my job.”

On no signs of settling down in Hollywood: “I don’t dislike it here. I just really do love to travel. I love other cultures. And I love raising my kids in the world. I’m so fortunate that I get to do that.”

On Changeling helping her get pregnant with twins Knox and Vivienne: “I got pregnant right in the middle of [filming] and I think partially because of it. I was so emotional about children that I think something in me kicked into gear.”

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

1,113 Comments

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 745 » Show All

I just asked to remove your thread. It was too stupid to keep on here.

Oh trust me, that is not the entire interview…the part with Brad Pitt will soon come.

I like the way they publish these interviews in bits and pieces. LOL!

Damn I am in the wrong business. My CPA license does not get me close to this kind of excitement!!!

what a difference Brad & Angelina are compared to…well I’m not gonna go there.

RAMEY EXC BRAD PITT AND ANGELINA JOLIE LEAVING LA IN THEIR NEW JET EL
11-11-2008

I love this part:

On her life’s focus: “The center of my life is my kids.”

so true!!! :)

Angelina just seems so happy and at peace with herself, her family and her life. No excuses just the way it is.
I love that she says her children are the center of her life.
Now that IS COOL.

What is that ring that Brad gave Angelina?

sara @ 11/12/2008 at 12:49 pm
real man @ 11/12/2008 at 12:51 pm
_____________________________________

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just for you guys, last Sunday Angelina telling how she LOVES and ADMIRES her Brad

A.J. still rocking the Billy Bob, morticia look..whew!

The Best Quote @ 11/12/2008 at 12:57 pm

“Waking up every day with Brad and my six children, I don’t know any greater happiness!”

OT

Golden Globes return earlier than ever in 2009

By Gregg Kilday

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) – The Golden Globe Awards, reduced to a news conference this year by the Hollywood writers strike, will return next year on Sunday, January 11.

Nominations for the 66th annual event will be announced at 5 a.m. Thursday, December 11, the Hollywood Foreign Press Assn. said Tuesday.

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter

I always find it interesting how many people “love” this woman, her humanity, and the fact that she is a mother…..yet, she and brad really did something so evil, (cheaters….homewrecker) …I’m not even a big fan of Jen, but still, remember what happened people. Yes, we move on, but if this was “any other woman” who scooped up some womans husband, she’s be known forever as being a “homewrecker, slutt, bittch…”
It’s confusing to me, and that’s why I really dislike the two of them.

From the`last thread. I like this game, AG.

# 1277 African Girl @ 11/12/2008 at 11:59 am I can’t stop laughing at JA’s Meyer qoute.

Trust me, you’ll never see that happen again from that man.”

Rotflmao! First off, not HIM, not JOHN but THAT MAN. . . This is the man she’s supposedly in a relationship with. Aww, how sweet! No wonder the Fanistons have a hard time believing BP and AJ are in love, after all they don’t refer to each other so dismissively.

Secondly, I am sure JM is on his hands and knees thanking the heavens for giving his a woman like her. I mean this just what every guy wants the world to know, that his girl has got a “handle on him”! Lmao!

The only way for her to speak so self assuredly like this, is because there’s something in it for him. She speaks with a the same confidence a mob boss does when he tells the prosecutor he will be out of jail before lunch because the star witness won’t testify. See, he knows the star witness won’t testify because he’s got the star witness’s son tied up in his basement.

Instead of worrying about “Uncool AJ” I say we try to guess who or what JA has on Mayer!!!!!

Fun Game, no?

My guess – A video tape of him caressing a life size cardboard cut out of a Naked Perez Hilton, singing “Your body is a wonderland” in the nu’de.

Okay, Eww! I don’t think I wanna play anymore! I’m gonna go throw up now.

PS
Sorry for the Mob references, watched a Documentary on the Chicago Mob last night, guess I still have it on mind.

===============

To keep him in check, Maniston promised him a part in her next movie, puma. He loves being a movie star, and probably has dreams of Oscars too. He’ll play the cub to her cougar.

just asking @ 11/12/2008 at 1:04 pm

She certainly got no love from internet blogs yesterday.

strange that she needs to talk about how the day went for her before handing over the award to clint eastwood..

as if she knew that everyone was talking bad about her looks that day… how tired she looked and old….

OMG she really is a hypocrit… she knows everything and really
is keeping up with what everyone thinks about her….

GET A LIFE ANGIE…. NEXT TIME WE DONT NEED AN EXPLANATION WHY YOU LOOKED SO BAD………

shlz @ 11/12/2008 at 1:00 pm

My dear, that is the problem with people like you. She did not break up that marriage. That marriage was broke and Brad wanted out to have a family of his own. He connected with a real woman a woman who was a single mother. that’s the life he wanted.

How dare you bring up ancient history?

39,dj,stay at perez,you jen hags are lunatics

The level of worship of this person is very frightening. Most of you should be instituionalized. You know who you are. You know, the person you have to get up every morning, and look in the mirror, and realize that your ugly and nonexistent so you have to live through Angelina who has mild looks and lots of fame. Think about it the next time you look in the mirror at your ugly self.

yep,new name,you guys are losing your minds,i really willnot waste my time on losers,angie said it best,TEAM UNCOOL FOREVER

yep, I agree brad pitt fans should stop worshiping that guy. he is lame. I also agree with shlz what brad did was evil.

Angelina Jolie-Jennifer Aniston Chicago Run-In?
November 11th, 2008

We may be going out on a limb here, but it looks like there’s a chance that Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston may be bound for a run-in in the Windy City.

Aniston is scheduled to be here today to film an episode of Oprah and sources tell us that Jolie may be here too to promote Kung Fu Panda.

“Jack Black is supposed to be here to promote the movie and possibly Angelina”, a source tells The Boots Girls.

This could be a problem, because not only do Jolie and Aniston both always stay at the Peninsula Hotel, they both usually use the same suite. Yikes!

This would be particularly bad timing since it just came out today that Aniston said it was “uncool” that Jolie pretty much admitted that she was doing her hubby, Brad Pitt, while they were still married.

Another interesting twist in the drama, we can confirm that at least one person from Aniston’s camp canceled their reservation at the Peninsula.

There’s definitely something fishy going on. The Boots Girls will get to the bottom of it, so stay tuned

The trolls at Perez are going insane…LOL..as if Angie gives a flying f*** what Maniston thinks of her. Angie can say whatever she wants, she has always been honest about everything.

yep,angie owns your you

i read some-where that german media said the IB shoot has finished in berlin. perhaps the jolie-pitts are going to france? btw is anyone a bit disappointed by the envelope interview. i thought is was too short and not much new info was in it, and the pics show angelina to be a bit tired, which is fair enough with all the travelling she did berfore the 28th ocober.

May the Almighty bless Brangelina! I love this family.

Angelina and Brad, don’t let anybody destroy the wonderful things you have built up together. Stay united and fight for your love and your children.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 745 » Show All