Angelina Jolie is Always Mom-Centric

Angelina Jolie is Always Mom-Centric

Angelina Jolie takes her maternal identity seriously and told the LA Times lots of interesting tidbits about her life:

On her life’s focus: “The center of my life is my kids.”

On life just hours before presenting an award to Clint Eastwood: “I woke up at 3 in the morning with four kids with jet lag and two babies. I put myself together for a few hours and go out. And then I go home. This is my job.”

On no signs of settling down in Hollywood: “I don’t dislike it here. I just really do love to travel. I love other cultures. And I love raising my kids in the world. I’m so fortunate that I get to do that.”

On Changeling helping her get pregnant with twins Knox and Vivienne: “I got pregnant right in the middle of [filming] and I think partially because of it. I was so emotional about children that I think something in me kicked into gear.”

• Erin Andrews talks about nasty Dancing with the Stars rehearsals- US Weekly
  • Nicki Minaj's dancer gets bit by snake at MTV VMAs rehearsal- TMZ
  • Check out a still from Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn- Just Jared Jr
  • NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

1,113 Comments

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 745 » Show All
tyler Durden @ 11/12/2008 at 1:25 pm

She’s nice. All I know is I can’t wait for the Pitt/Fincher. We are itching to see it out here.

LL @ 11/12/2008 at 12:55 pm
which one?

I think Angelina is a wonderful person since being with Brad, but how come it is alright for her to constantly talk about Jen and Brad and how they fell in love, but Jen can’t tell her side of the story???? That would just piss me off to no end to constantly hear the woman who is now with my ex and was before my divorce talking about how she fell in love. And how do you know Angelina isn’t just talking to get her movies noticed?

mouse @ 11/12/2008 at 12:46 pm

Funniest piece of fan fiction I’ve read all week. Thanks for the laughs.

Brad and Angie are back to berlin.

helen, what I don’t get is why people think Angelina shouldn’t give her side of the story. she was trashed by many and continues to be trashed by many and she has every right to defend herself and give her side of the story whenever the hell she wants to.

Benjamin Button Poster is Backwards

Earlier this week we complained about the lack of theatrical posters for David Fincher’s The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Looks like Paramount has sent a bath to theaters this week. Defamer snapped this photo at a recent multiplex screening. You might think the poster is in the frame backwards, but it isn’t. As you will notice that “Christmas Day” is printed from left to right. The backwards text and logo is a clever nod to the film’s story of a man who ages in reverse. I’m not a big fan of the close-up headshot of Brad Pitt (almost ala Apatow), but I love the concept. It will definitely get people to do a double take. What do you guys think?

well, Lynn Angelina, jenniger and even brad have said that Angelina was not the reason for their divorce. The media keeps it going and Angelina is honest and put her side of what went down probably because she was bashed so much. why shouldn’t she be able to defend herself against homewrecking allegations especially since Brad doesn’t really have a back bone of his own to say hey leave her alone already.

Brad got his FAMILY away from that crazy X. Angie is a good persona nd X is a fame ***** rinding on Brad’s coat tails. How is it that only Angie is responsible for the slpit. What about Brad not being able to live with her one more day. Typical dumbass. Blame the woman and not the man.

that’s the Jolie-Pitt mom. she seems like a fun mom.

Lynn @ 11/12/2008 at 1:27 pm
__________________________________

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So let me see if i get this. When Angelina gave her interview 2 years after JA and Brad split and was asked how they meet and what happen shouldn’t have answer because of Brad’s ex? :lol: :lol:

And everytime she is asked in interviews (4 years later) or she just wants to tell how much she loves her man, she can because it can hurt is ex? :lol: :lol:

JA, You and all her fans that think this way, have some issues that you have to work out. It’s been 4 years, get over it and move the **** on. You’re pathetic and an insult to women.

What’s up with this horrid picture, she looks bruised and not to mention her small nose now looks like Jens. If that’s your goal then great but if not next time get a seconed opinion.

ummm @ 11/12/2008 at 1:27 pm Brad and Angie are back to berlin.
===========================

No one knows where are they right now. No one even knows if BP or AJ or both of them were in that jet or not. Maybe it was just Pitt or it was just Jolie. There is no German article about them landing in Berlin. She can be anywhere for all i know.

just asking @ 11/12/2008 at 1:37 pm

OK now that Angelina told us her side of the story in January 2007 of Vogue and Jennifer in December 2008 of Vogue, CAN WE PLEASE LAY THIS TRIANGLE TO REST AND MOVE ON? How about a fresh start? A new energy at JJ?

Wow what a difference a day makes.

Thanks for the info about Edina A Salt. I like that Angelina keeps her “hand in” the industry while not really being in it totally. She’s got a full life and acting is only a part of it. Apparently, the least exciting part.

She certainly got no love from internet blogs yesterday.
__________________

Excellent timing when Pitt was getting bad press because of his drinking and his travelling. Then out of the blue jen comes out praising him.
All just coincidence right? lol
CAA baby
One more time angelina is left alone dealing with Pitt’s s h i t
He sold angelina to jen in exchange of good pr.

just saying @ 11/12/2008 at 1:39 pm

Angie is on her way to Chicago to promote KFP DVD.

tyler Durden @ 11/12/2008 at 1:25 pm

—————-
I can’t wait either.

How about we do this? Anyone bringing up prehistoric times just click on report abuse?

Hello JP fans :-)

I know most of us hate to go to Perez but this is funny re Jen caught lying :-)

I think it was ONLY Pitt who left L.A for France or Germany. Ramey didn’t tell anything about kids which is weird. I don’t think they would travel without their kids.

I guess Pitt left L.A for Europe to do his film and he will join his family later.

African Girl @ 11/12/2008 at 1:40 pm

Now this IS more like it. This is an interview with someone who actually has something to say, someone who doesn’t have to bring other people in to it.

Thanks Jared.

#5/ Wtf
I suppose you’ve never made a typo, right or maybe when you made one, you were drunk off your behind. Good to know.

Yep, manners are really a thing of the past.

SomethingIfoundinteresting @ 11/12/2008 at 1:40 pm

# 48 hahahaha @ 11/12/2008 at 1:15 pm Angelina Jolie-Jennifer Aniston Chicago Run-In?
November 11th, 2008

^^

Aniston is going to Oprah now? After Brad was there? What the hell is going on! I’m tossing all this out now. Its gonna be hellish for the next 6 months and I can not take it. I just don’t have time to waste no more on this junk. Lawd help me not get caught up in it !

What is the facination with this mother theresa wannabe, people in jj get a life, this woman is going straight to hell!! She is sick the reason why she does all these deeds is not because she is a nice person but the opposite, she is filling a whole in her dark heart with having and adopting children she has six nannies, it’s ok she can afford them but give me a break, this woman used to cut herself, and had a bile of blood with her ex.husband, now instead of cutting herself she is adopting kids, i really feel sorry for all adopted kids because, they are the ones who are going to suffer in the long run not her biological kids.You guys put a label on celebs as though you know and live with them, you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors, beware of the perfect mom cr##p, and the girl next door bull, these celebs are no different than anyone else but loaded with mula!!! Most of them actually believe the hype and labels mags put on them. By the way i’m not an Annistan fan i think she is so ridiculous, after being dumped by mayer on national t.v. the clueless woman dates him again what a dumb fool. She has to get her act together, there i said it so what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

real pain, isn’t that truth now all of this benjamin button stuff is coming out. rotflmao perfect timing.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 745 » Show All