Angelina Jolie is Always Mom-Centric

Angelina Jolie is Always Mom-Centric

Angelina Jolie takes her maternal identity seriously and told the LA Times lots of interesting tidbits about her life:

On her life’s focus: “The center of my life is my kids.”

On life just hours before presenting an award to Clint Eastwood: “I woke up at 3 in the morning with four kids with jet lag and two babies. I put myself together for a few hours and go out. And then I go home. This is my job.”

On no signs of settling down in Hollywood: “I don’t dislike it here. I just really do love to travel. I love other cultures. And I love raising my kids in the world. I’m so fortunate that I get to do that.”

On Changeling helping her get pregnant with twins Knox and Vivienne: “I got pregnant right in the middle of [filming] and I think partially because of it. I was so emotional about children that I think something in me kicked into gear.”

Frazer Harrison/Getty

1,113 Comments

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 745 » Show All
just asking @ 11/12/2008 at 1:41 pm

Jen praised Brad endlessly in the Vogue article.

just saying @ 11/12/2008 at 1:39 pm

Angie is on her way to Chicago to promote KFP DVD.
=========
proof or link ?

where are they ‘never been wrong trolls’. i thought angelina was going to stay in L.A while brad went away on his own. but ramey pix say the JOLIE-PITT JET. u lie to me. boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
i guess u will have to fall back to the old ,brad will be back out partying and kissing other girls at night line, but angelina will be at home in the same city as brad is filming because……………………………………they made up in L.A right?

Well they are off to God knows where TOGETHER!

There goes the trial separation people were speculating, how amusing is this fans????

Anyway I do not idolize anyone..it is against the teachings of The Bible.

What I can say is that there is not reason to hate any one of them becasue I do not know them.

I like that Angelina who was a rebel, reckless, morbid, transformed into this picture of a down to earth, loving, motherly humanbeing. I say picture because that is how far I can see.

I mean she radiates contentment, peace, a woman who is in a very happy place!

I guess I like her because I kind of share the same personality of “damned if you do and damned if you dont.” Women dont like me because I can be very honestly brutal, many people do not like to hear the truth.

I hope I get to meet them oneday so I can personally tell her that she is doing a great job and I wish her the best always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 8 Ade @ 11/12/2008 at 12:35 pm

She looks average
———————————————
If this is average in your world you are a very lucky person.

just asking @ 11/12/2008 at 1:44 pm

Angie is at peace with Billy Bob Thornton. Jen is at peace with Brad Pitt. All is good. Moving on..positively!

A new Angie thread.
You know when you clicked on Angelina Jolie for the celeb threads you wanted to see…my eyes!!!…it was you know who and her stupid mug on the Angelina Jolie search. I mean like what is going on? I wonder if it works the other way around? You know, if I click on her name would Angelina come up?

emerton @ 11/12/2008 at 1:41 pm

============
should be “always wrong troll” :lol:

Good Day! @ 11/12/2008 at 1:44 pm

Sorry but you must have just awoke from a 10 year sleep.

just asking @ 11/12/2008 at 1:46 pm

Angie loves Brad. Jen loves John. We’re all good.

hahahaha @ 11/12/2008 at 1:44 pm
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The “premiere” is in your head.

just asking @ 11/12/2008 at 1:48 pm

I am just happy that everyone is happy and moving on. That’s all.

hahahaha @ 11/12/2008 at 1:44 pm
============
shitzy/rizty, stop making fool of yourself.

SomethingIfoundinteresting @ 11/12/2008 at 1:48 pm

Hillary

anyone on a site worried about what others are doing is in no position to be telling them to get a life. Oh, and by the way, it just makes you look doubly loco to toss in that you’re NOT a Anisiton fan. Who goes to a site for no other reason than to scold people for the hell of it?

Hillary @ 11/12/2008 at 1:40 pm

OMG! Put The Knife Down….Slowly….. now back away….
(lol loony-tunes)

hahahaha @ 11/12/2008 at 1:36 pm ummm @ 11/12/2008 at 1:27 pm Brad and Angie are back to berlin.
===========================

No one knows where are they right now. No one even knows if BP or AJ or both of them were in that jet or not. Maybe it was just Pitt or it was just Jolie. There is no German article about them landing in Berlin. She can be anywhere for all i know.

hahahaha @ 11/12/2008 at 1:40 pm I think it was ONLY Pitt who left L.A for France or Germany. Ramey didn’t tell anything about kids which is weird. I don’t think they would travel without their kids.

I guess Pitt left L.A for Europe to do his film and he will join his family later.

WORRIED MUCH? STRAWS AT CLUTCHING?!!!!
OH NO. WHAT IF, OMG, BRAD AND ANGELINA LEFT ON THAT JET TOGETHER. U WOULD LOOK MORE OF A MORON THAN U NORMALLY DO!!! OH NO, U MUST BE SO NERVOUS AND ANGRY THAT UR WHOLE JOLIE STAYS IN L.A STORY WAS NOT TRUE.OH NO!!!!!! KEEP WISHING BABE IF MIGHT COME TRUE

lurkeRSVILLE @ 11/12/2008 at 1:52 pm

Are they back in Berlin? I read that they were on a Jolie board.

foxy brown @ 11/12/2008 at 1:54 pm

Brad loves Angie–Angie loves Brad–They love their kids–Their kids love them. Nothing else matters!!!

hahahaha @ 11/12/2008 at 1:40 pm
hahahaha @ 11/12/2008 at 1:44 pm
________________________________

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When will you give the **** up? You’re ILL, MENTALLY ILL.

hahahaha @ 11/12/2008 at 1:44 pm And maybe Angie left with kiddies to go to Chicago. For all i care , There is no picture of them heading to airport and going to plane together. I guess today is the premiere , We will see IF Pitt is with her or NOT !

panic panic make something up quick erm erm yeah that’s it angelina has gone to chicago with just the kids and left brad in l.a . 3 weeks ago u where praising ramey pix to the hilt, now u say they are lying with their captions? fool

Angie looks like her mom in the picture. They are back in Europe.
God bless the Jolie-Pitt’s.

Brad and Angie will stay in Berlin and they will come back to LA for CCOBB premier.

Thanks for the new thread Jared.
Six days until Brad’s interview on Oprah, I’m looking forward to it.

I used to love Angelina Jolie but now I just think she is a husband stealing……….not to mention a liar. She said over and over she waited for Brad to be divorsed but that was a lie.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 745 » Show All