Angelina Jolie is Always Mom-Centric

Angelina Jolie is Always Mom-Centric

Angelina Jolie takes her maternal identity seriously and told the LA Times lots of interesting tidbits about her life:

On her life’s focus: “The center of my life is my kids.”

On life just hours before presenting an award to Clint Eastwood: “I woke up at 3 in the morning with four kids with jet lag and two babies. I put myself together for a few hours and go out. And then I go home. This is my job.”

On no signs of settling down in Hollywood: “I don’t dislike it here. I just really do love to travel. I love other cultures. And I love raising my kids in the world. I’m so fortunate that I get to do that.”

On Changeling helping her get pregnant with twins Knox and Vivienne: “I got pregnant right in the middle of [filming] and I think partially because of it. I was so emotional about children that I think something in me kicked into gear.”

ABC

1,113 Comments

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 845 » Show All

and by the way that pic of Angelina is terrible no wondr she is hiding half her face

What a great women. Love you Angie you have my respect.

she is crazy, brad pitt looks older since he become to be with angelina.
There is a reason if George Clooney, her father and a lot of people can not stand her.

Now here’s the real deal……….A list movie star………Oscar, Brad Pitt adores her…, six wonderful kids who also think the sun shines outa her cute azz……Respect among her stellar peers……….more Oscar buzz for changeling…..pilot, humanitarian…….sexy………..most beautiful woman on the planet……

So you see, when you are real and are coming from the ‘right’ place….things just work out naturally.

But most of all, as Brad says, she is sweet, smart and a great mom. They are two really decent, kind people who deserved to find each other and create so much more happiness.

Now if that callous, nasty x b..tch would just leave them the hell alone and just be content to live her plastic, new soul, existence. She’s as deep as a mud puddle and needs to disappear…I am sooooooo sick of seeing her and hearing her.

I wish SOMEONE WOULD RIGHT A TELL ALL BOOK ABOUT ANISTON AND PUT HER FAKE ‘GIRL NEXT DOOR IMAGE ‘ TO BED FOR GOOD. I really can’t stand her.

first and last post @ 11/12/2008 at 2:06 pm

OT for African Girl…skip if not interested

Bringing this over from last thread

1292 first and last post @ 11/12/2008 at 1:06 pm
1232 African Girl @ 11/12/2008 at 8:39 am
Hey AG, love your post…humor and wit hitting the target precisely.
“They ask her about John Mayer and in an effort to be this rah rah tough woman who knows how to handle business, she ends up looking like the biggest idiot on the surface of the earth.”

“… Rotflmao! Only an idiot will take humiliation as badge of honor, which begs the question. . . .Honestly why do people think the opinion of this dolt matters??!!”

One JA fan awhile back had an expose on how much she loved JA for her being the “rah rah tough woman” and admired her so much…so it’s all in the eye of the receiver but it tells a lot about the receiver aka the JA fan. Supporting her is one thing but being a “fan” begs another question.

Ooooh ANGIE! I love you. You are so beautiful.
GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY.

just asking @ 11/12/2008 at 2:07 pm

Angie is on her way to Chicago to meet Jen. They’ll hug and make up. Just kidding!!! It might happen some day. Who knows?

sorry…..WRITE A TELL ALL BOOK

Where is Kitty Kelly when we need her????

Maniston the Traniston’s pic on Vogue is so UGLY, she had to have Angelina Jolie’s NAME mentioned on the cover just to sell copies. Bahahahaha!!

Brad Pitt tactics once again prevail.
He was drinking and travelling, going out without his family and now he and his CAA agent set up angelina.
Angelina burns downs in flames and Brad is smelling like a rose again.
GO PAPA PITT

Oscar glory 2009.

Just go ahead and say it #8, She looks like a tranny and you know it. Her cheek bones look swollen. It’s probably after all the facial surgery she recently had. Her eyesbrows aren’t as arched and cheekbones are rounder. Her forehead is puffy too. No more vein and the strings holding her eyebrows up are gone. She needs to stop effing with her face, she will wind up looking like Jocelyn Wildenstein!

just asking @ 11/12/2008 at 2:14 pm

I love VOGUE Magazine.

Kevin Huvane and Bryan Lourd met and went ahead with their plan. Brad approved.
He is all about trashing angelina while he goes clean.
Oscar voters are watching.

Maria diamond @ 11/12/2008 at 2:16 pm

Enough already with the mommy thing. You’re not the only woman on the planet with kids. Some actually do it under very bad conditions. And for a humanitarian who cares about the unfortunate she sure lives a life even more luxurious and extravagant than most celebrities or rich folk do….

that’s it’s. back to the old AFTER THE OSCAR’S THAT THEY WILL BREAK UP. soooooooooooooooooo predictable. yes brad’s agent told him to been seen with angelina more as it will help u win an oscar. lol!!
we all sometimes take a bad photo. even angelina when she is very tired.

CLINIQUA @ 11/12/2008 at 2:12 pm
Maniston the Traniston
————–
LOL

yes angelina must live in a mud hut and angelina has never given money or her time to help others in need.

can’t have your break-up. what else shall u moan at. looks, being a mother and fake charity. yep

lordy, lordy, cliniqua. You need to step back and look at the tranny pictured in the above photo. If anyone looks like a man, it’s buck-toothed , bear trap jaw ,Manjawlina. LOL

Brad did not get old, he is looking natural…a hard working father of 6 children. I believe with Jen he probably had some botox injections done and with Angie he can be himself.

He is 44 years old, how is he supposed to look..like he is 20? Please guys give me a break. At least he is staying true to who he is and not going around having plastic all over the place!

Stop hating people you do not know, they are not losing any sleep over you.

Like I said before, Angie and Brad probably laughed so hard last night while making love that Brad forgot to pull out.

So now one year later Angie will have an interview where she states that she got pregnant the night she read Jennifers 2008 vogue issue!

She is so lovely in her comments. Always her kids, her Brad, her work.

Jennifer who?

Its so nice watching Brad and Angie doing their things, minding their own business and don’t giving a s h i t about losers and haters AT ALL.

Angie and Brad, you always have us, your fans to support you!

YIKES! That is a terrible picture. She seriously looks like a man.

luvangie4ever @ 11/12/2008 at 2:27 pm

I’ll always love Angelina…. :) And I love her for the beautiful person she is inside and the way she carries herself. There will never be another like her and she is and will always be one of the legendary actresses of all time.

Why should they not enjoy their wealth. Hey I am a regular Certified Public Accountant and I enjoy the little I do make.

Only jealous people criticize those who make an honest living and chose to live the good life because of it. At least they donate money, lots of it actually.

Please if I had that money…only God knows what I would be doing!

So be true to yourself haters, do not act like you never fell for someone that was in a relationship, or you have never sinned or would not travel the world if you had the opportunity to.

Please if you cannot be honest with yourself, then who can you be honest to?

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 845 » Show All