Angelina Jolie is Always Mom-Centric

Angelina Jolie is Always Mom-Centric

Angelina Jolie takes her maternal identity seriously and told the LA Times lots of interesting tidbits about her life:

On her life’s focus: “The center of my life is my kids.”

On life just hours before presenting an award to Clint Eastwood: “I woke up at 3 in the morning with four kids with jet lag and two babies. I put myself together for a few hours and go out. And then I go home. This is my job.”

On no signs of settling down in Hollywood: “I don’t dislike it here. I just really do love to travel. I love other cultures. And I love raising my kids in the world. I’m so fortunate that I get to do that.”

On Changeling helping her get pregnant with twins Knox and Vivienne: “I got pregnant right in the middle of [filming] and I think partially because of it. I was so emotional about children that I think something in me kicked into gear.”

Just Jared on Facebook
Photos: Kirk McKoy / Los Angeles Times
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Celebrity Babies, Knox Jolie-Pitt, Vivienne Jolie-Pitt

AKM-GSI
  • Johnny Depp dresses up as Jack Sparrow to visit children's hospital - TMZ
  • Shaq lip syncs Beyonce's "All Night" - Gossip Cop
  • Jennifer Lawrence apologizes for offending Hawaiians - Just Jared Jr
  • Bristol Palin is expecting baby number three - Radar
  • Check out the pic of Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik recording their new song - Lainey Gossip
  • An Inconvenient Truth sequel will open Sundance Festival- The Hollywood Reporter
  • guli

Schlumberger @ 11/12/2008 at 4:46 pm —nice to see you posting again…miss your posts…don’t be a stranger :-)

BTW–JP fans…. the TWINS are FOUR MONTHS OLD today ((cheer)) I can’t wait to see these two, they must have grown so much :-)

• new king

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

all of you are bracing at the fake report of candy

hahahahahahahaha

the bashing train goes on haha

brad is happy. CAA, jen and Brad cheers

• http://justjared dina #1

Don’t go to the Boots Girls link. They are telling lies about Angie. They took x’s comment about hurt feelings and really twisted into a big lie. Those Boot Girls are full of sh*t. Really, really, really old and rancid sh*t.

The trolls are going crazy because x has been caught in a lie about Angie. And they are angry because their stupid idol is tupid. And those who are talking about Brad and Angie breaking up. Well if they do, anything is possible, bet who will get the brunt of the hating in HW? Wrong not Angie. Angie will be seen as the one who gave her all and changed her life to please her man.

And Brad will still not go back to x. Brad’s family will probably kick his azz if he is ever stupid enough to let Angie go. So please go away with your stupid theories. If Brad gives an interview that is less than complimentary to Angie he will regret it.

You trolls have so much evil in your hearts. How do you live with yourselves? Peace.

• juju

new king @ 11/12/2008 at 5:02 pm
    ___________________________________

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You’re MENTALLY ILL. Get HELP!

• Vee

Hi, BAMPZSKV fans! The LA Times has answered two of my questions: Did the kids go to LA, and does filming interfere with one’s sex life? Guess they’re both answered now!

Angelina is so into these children. I hate that for the Fanistons who spent months talking about post-partum depression, being stuck at home, etc., etc., etc….

• bdj

Maddox at the Movies: Changeling
    Written by James Maddox
    Wednesday, 12 November 2008

Changeling (Rated R)

Rating: 4

There’s no question Clint Eastwood has directed some fantastic films, and with the release of his latest, “Changeling,” he can make another tally mark in the win category next to “Letters from Iwo Jima” and “Flags of Our Fathers.”

Set in 1928 Los Angeles, “Changeling” tells the story of Christine Collins (Angelina Jolie), a single mother who comes home from work one evening to find that her child has vanished.

After a much publicized search, thanks to a radio reverend played by John Malkovich, the police call to say that Collins’ son has been found. A reunion is then set up at Union Station by the police, who have been getting drastically negative criticism for their handling of recent cases.

All seems well until Collins is led to the meeting and finds not her son, but a boy that bears a strong resemblance to her son.

On hearing this, the police insist she’s mistaken, and when Collins says, point blank, that this boy is not hers, the film kicks in with a tale of power and corruption that gets darker and darker at every step, even going so far as tossing Collins into a police-run psych ward after being deemed both hysterical and an unfit mother.

The largest element that gives this film its chill factor is that “Changeling” is based on a true story.

Writer J. Michael Straczynski, known primarily as the creator of series “Babylon 5,” did extensive research of the Collins case to write his script, saying that he stuck as much to the facts as possible.

In his eyes, any embellishment in the script might take credibility away from the true tale and integrity away from the film.

To think that this horrible story could be covered up by the city police is one thing, but to see how tortured Collins’ life becomes because of this corruption puts a human face to the theme.

And starring as that face is Angelina Jolie, who wears the look of a depression-era film well. Jolie adds her talent to a movie whose attention to detail is impressive, if not taken a little too seriously at times.

Looking past this, however, the subjects and the tones of the film at times take us back to James Ellroy adaptations like “L.A. Confidential” and “The Black Dahlia,” but healthy doses of poignant drama bring “Changeling” back from the brink of being just another corruption thriller.

A great focus on a horribly bleak and overall unsettling story, the true crime performances, settings, and direction of “Changeling” will all certainly come up in conversation again once Oscar nominations come rolling around.

• well…

hmmm @ 11/12/2008 at 5:05 pm

Do your homework. GP was not famous when Brad started dating her. He actually made her famous.

Have you saved your money for Twilight?

• bdj

Q: And what was it like working with Angelina Jolie?

CE: [Grimaces] I forgot… [laughs]. Very good. I didn’t know Angelina very well before doing this. I had met her on a few occasions, but I always thought of her as a very interesting actress, a very good actress. And in recent years of course she’s had so much publicity, being on the cover of every possible publication in the world here, and you start taking it for granted. A lot of people get on the cover of magazines and it doesn’t necessarily mean they’re talented but in her case, she is really talented. And she’s the most prepared actress — or certainly as prepared — as any actress I’ve ever worked with.

She came in with the material in her mind, with an attack on the character, was very amenable, and you could shoot almost immediately, which was something I like to do. I like to catch somebody before they have a chance to think about it too much; like they haven’t spoken the words so many times that it’s flat, and there’s a subliminal thing where you look in their eyes, and it’s the 10th or 20th time they’ve done it… you try for it in the early moments when they’re still reaching for it and still trying to figure it out, but she’s very amenable to that. And she does have the most striking face that one could imagine.

• hmmm

new king, that doesnt make brad pitt look good at all. it makes him look like a bittch and I suspect folks in HW will put up with him for now but his OSCAR campaign is not respectable. People will lose respect for any man who would do something so unforgivable to the mom of his kids. He’s the sarah Palin of Oscar Campaigning.

• huh

jenhens, Whatever you say, you can’t change a thing. Brad loves Angie, Angie loves Brad. Brad will never go back to your fug idol. :lol:

• bdj

Wow I hope Mama Angie saying this does not hurt Poor whiny eternal victim Jen’s feelings. Shiloh graduated from high School, Poor Jen devastated. Too funny

Angelina Jolie: I Got Pregnant During ‘Changeling’

Angelina Jolie opened up about her pregnancy with newborn twins Knox and Vivienne in a Los Angeles Times interview about her new movie, ‘Changeling.’

“I got pregnant right in the middle of it and I think partially because of it,” Jolie told the Times about filming the movie in which she played a woman whose son was abducted. “I was so emotional about children that I think something kicked into gear.”

The mom of six with partner Brad Pitt told the Times that “the center of my life is my kids,” and noted that being a mom isn’t always easy: “I woke up at 3 in the morning with four kids with jet lag and two babies. I put myself together for a few hours and go out. And then I go home. This is my job.”

• hmmm

GP had famous connections… Her parents and uncle speilberg.

• bdj

For all the paid trolls!!!!

In his most recent, the Angelina Jolie period drama Changeling, it’s there in the rousing moment when Jolie’s heroine, Christine Collins, wrongly imprisoned in a brutal psychiatric hospital and facing electroshock therapy, turns to the imperious hospital boss, Dr Montgomery (John Harrington Bland), and defiantly hisses out her most Clint-like line: “F*** you, and the horse you rode in on.”

• http://justjared.com Ms.JOLIE4ever!

4 Changeling $1,028,650 $22.3110

• Jenn’s the Greatest

Angelina Jolie is a homewrecking hussy. It’s too bad her kids will eventually have to read this about her, though.

• huh

bdj @ 11/12/2008 at 5:10 pm

Angelina Jolie: I Got Pregnant During ‘Changeling’

===========
    LOL.

• KHLOIE

wow ANGIE LOOKS GREAT!!! SHE IS SOOO PRETTY.

• bdj

Thanks for the new thread Just Jared. Even tired and jet lagged, Mama Angie is beautiful. Team “uncool” in da house. hoorah!!!!

• new king

hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Watch Oprah and cry loons. SHE DISSED ANGELINA

The bash continues chu chu and the asskissing of Pitt too.

CAA, Brad and Jen celebrate !

• man

after reading posts of the last few days, I guess we can in hindsight thank the heavens that Brad had the wits to leave Aniston. What was he thinking when he married her? No he has a family and Aniston is left for the wolves and assorted men to pick about on.

• mimi

hahahaha @ 11/12/2008 at 3:07 pm
    ….Why do you think Brad has stopped being seen with Angie and kids? Not because he doesn’t want or they have broken up(I doubt it, Angie would announce it, if it was the case), but because he and his agents know Brangelina’s name will destroy his and his movie’s chances for getting nominated. It did with Angie last year and Probably this year as well. Brad is aware of this game , This is why you don’t see him on RCs and out and about with Angie. Angie is way too busy with her kids and her life to see this. Brad knows the game and PLAY it. Brad does not want to be part of this Brangelina’s circle right now. And his actions must show you the exact same thing.

If you do I’ll take it you will be true to your word and disappear from this blog for ever. I’ll be looking out for you. And don’t come with another identity when you have egg on your face you will be spoted.

• Observer2

new king @ 11/12/2008 at 5:15 pm
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Go back to Fat Fcuks.

• Oh no

ls that her bashing Angelina.ls that all she’s got that uncool comment. Kids in kindergarden can do better.

• not a fan

Chinoccio Traniston is the L A U G H I N G S T O C K of the film industry.

She made some big __ Faux pas.

• bdj

new king @ 11/12/2008 at 5:15 pm
    Fug face infamous do you get paid by the post?

• Jill

new king @ 11/12/2008 at 4:13 pm
    hehe the angelina bashing continues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer Aniston just wrapped her Oprah taping and we’re giving you the top three most important deets of the interview first! Make that four…

1.) She confirmed that yes she is happily dating John Mayer.

2.) It also turns out that Oprah did have the balls to ask about the recent comments Jen made about how “uncool” Angelina Jolie is. She wouldn’t elaborate about her telling interview with Vogue, but she did say that she wouldn’t deny what she said.

3.) She also said she is very happy for Brad Pitt and feels like her relationship with him was 100 years ago. She said that even though her movie, Marley & Me, and Pitt’s, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, comes out on the same day, she wishes him much success with it.

4.) She said that despite reports, she’s NOT PREGNANT!
    *************************************************************************************************

Um, Shitzy… how is any of the above “bashing Angelina”?

1) She set the record straight that she is not pregnant. (Like we didn’t already know that.)
    2) She confirmed she is dating Mayer the Player.
    3) She said she is happy for Brad Pitt.
    4) She refused to elaborate on the Vogue interview.

How is ANY of that “bashing Angelina”?

If that’s the best you got, Shitzy, you might as well pick up your leash and head back home.

• Bonnie it is

Angelina’s looks like a haggard old lady in that picture. Maybe she’s due for her annual nip and tuck.

• new king

What up Observer. How are you doing mate :)

Life is good. Let’s celebrate one more time the corporation crushes the little guy.

CAA will get Braddy the daddy his Oscar. Don’t worry about ang her career is over.
    The Huvane brothers own brad’s ass.

• juju

new king @ 11/12/2008 at 5:15 pm
    ____________________________

I shouldn’t laugh, poor thing… You’re ILL, MENTALLY ILL. Do youself a favor, stop obsessing with Brad and Angelina and get HELP!

Can’t Jared do the poor thing a favor and give her IP adress to the mental autofithies or something? Poor thing is losing it.

• bdj

Idol’ gives back over $64 million to charities

LOS ANGELES (AP) — “American Idol” has allocated more than $64 million in grants to six U.S. and international charities from contributions to its “Idol Gives Back” fundraising event.

The popular Fox singing competition’s star-studded gala, held at the Kodak Theatre in April, featured musical performances by Miley Cyrus, Fergie, Heart and Snoop Dogg. Brad Pitt, Reese Witherspoon, Billy Crystal and Robin Williams were among the celebrities who also appeared on stage.

“Idol Gives Back” said Wednesday that grants have been made to The Global Fund to Fight Aids, Tuberculosis and Malaria; Malaria No More; Children’s Health Fund; U.S. programs of Save the Children; Children’s Defense Fund; and Make It Right, Pitt’s campaign to help New Orleans recover from Hurricane Katrina.

“The fact that ‘American Idol’ has the ability to inspire millions, create hope and change lives is simply remarkable,” said “Idol” creator and executive producer Simon Fuller in a statement. “We are extremely thankful to our viewers, sponsors and outstanding talent who continue to motivate each and every one of us to contribute to those who need it the most.”

Last year, the first-ever “Idol Gives Back” fundraiser netted over $75 million. It’s unclear if the eighth “Idol” season, which premieres Jan. 13, will feature a third fundraising event.

“I would like to take a break, personally,” said FremantleMedia North America CEO Cecile Frot-Coutaz in May. “In the U.K., they do ‘Comic Relief’ every two years. I think that’s the right amount of time. I don’t think you should go back to the country and ask them to donate every single year. I think it’s too much. Every two years to me feels right.”

• ELLLLES

Love your posts clinique, keep posting I enjoy reading them, the trolls arguments get totally utterly blown out of the water.

These haters have no common sense at all.

• well…

Boot girls updated their site. Like I wrote X is trying to play nice. She knows she looks like a fool whining about Angelina,

• http://www.captain-obvious.com/alissa/ ALISSA

Another phony interview.

Why don’t they ask the real questions –

What about the tattoos, past and present?
    The blood?
    The knives?
    The lezzіe lovers?
    The S & M?
    The plastic surgery?
    The Botox?
    The peels and collagen?
    The child purchases?
    The home-wrecking adultery
    Diane Kruger?
    Sucking the vital bodily fluids out of Brad?
    Brad’s hats?
    Brad’s hairplugs?
    The nutty and unstructured household?
    Six nannies?
    Big dіrty donkey dіcks?

Love,
    Alissa

• huh

Jill @ 11/12/2008 at 5:23 pm

new king @ 11/12/2008 at 4:13 pm
    hehe the angelina bashing continues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.) She confirmed that yes she is happily dating John Mayer.

4.) She said that despite reports, she’s NOT PREGNANT!

Um, Shitzy… how is any of the above “bashing Angelina”?

2) She confirmed she is dating Mayer the Player.
    3) She said she is happy for Brad Pitt.
    4) She refused to elaborate on the Vogue interview.

How is ANY of that “bashing Angelina”?

=============
    good one.

• juju

mental autofithies = mental health authorities

I was laughing so hard i can’t even read what i wrote.

• bdj

Shhh don’t tell Outta Touch. They need to get their Ad rates up. Hens pretend you did not read this post.

Jolie denies pregnancy reports

Actress Angelina Jolie arrives at DreamWorks Animation’s ‘Kung Fu Panda’ and ‘Secrets of the Furious Five’ DVD release party at the Chinese Theater on November 9, 2008 in Los Angeles, California.

Angelina Jolie has denied reports she’s expecting her fourth biological child with partner Brad Pitt.

U.S. tabloid reports recently claimed the actress is pregnant again, just three months after she gave birth to twins Knox and Vivienne.

But her spokesperson, Geyer Kosinski, has refuted the claims, telling Usmagazine.com, “This is not true.”

In addition to the twins, the couple have three adopted children, Maddox, seven, Pax, four, and Zahara, three.

They’re also parents to two-year-old biological daughter Shiloh.

• Wow

Jenpoo is running scared backtracking.

• bdj

ALISSA
    Hmm why don’t you ask them on the fly by night web site your are trying to pimp. Go see if you can get an in depth interview with Whiny.

• guli

OK..we all know hoe the booty gals operate ie. at trashoid level…but if the X fans believe what they say…well they better believe this fromm the boots b!tches :lol:
    Yo…Dina#1 I didn’t give them a hit…it was posted at another blog :lol:
    “““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““`

Jennifer Aniston & John Mayer Are Pure Trash!!! They Don’t Tip!

And let the hate mail begin!

Sorry all you Jennifer Aniston lovers out there, but there is no way in hell I could let this one go.

Aniston was tentatively supposed to go to her fave Chicago restaurant, Mia Francesca’s, last night for dinner and let me tell you, her absence was not missed by any of the wait staff there!

The last time Aniston was in town she went to the North Side Italian restaurant with beau John Mayer and got a fully comped meal. So what was the tip they left for the server who waited on them for almost three hours???

A big f*cking zero! That’s right, they got a free meal and they didn’t leave a penny.

Way to go guys!

I’m sorry, but this is the one bad celebrity behavior that not only irritates me the most, it flat out disgusts me! I don’t care how rich, poor, famous or obscure you are…if you got out to dinner you tip! And if you have a problem with that, stay home!

I mean, talk about “UNCOOL JEN”! Not tipping is something that is inconceivable to a person like, oh, I don’t know…ANGELINA JOLIE!

• um

what? Angelina has mommy and Oscar buzz around her?
    Brad has oscar and daddy buzz around him?
    Z has what? um oh yeah..nothing exept ancient history.

• um

I mean X cuz she’s on the Z list.

• hmmm

yes, brad has had a lot of plastic surgery and botox so what?

• mimi

# 233 mimi @ 11/12/2008 at 4:43 pm

Can you find your own name and stop using mine. Everyone here knows the real mimi is an Angie and Brad’s fan. Another fake just like maniston, they can’t even blog without faking it.

• oops

they are already married.

• hehe

awww jen fans are loving the new strategy. HATE ANGELINA MORE, love pitt again

Brad is smart.
    BENJAMIN BUTTON WILL BE A HIT. He needs the mini van majority on his side. That’s why he wants to distance from jolie

Paramount is BRILLIANT.

GO AND WATCH BUTTON!!!

• yeah

Thanks to Aniston the dummy, Brad & Angelina’s stock went up 1000% and Aniston’s down.

word is that NBC is done with her.

• well…

Wow @ 11/12/2008 at 5:34 pm

Jenpoo is running scared backtracking.

Yep

• JM

Maniston seems to be backtracking,cowardly ,lol

With the boots update it seems they are changing the bashing thing a little:

Audience members said that Jennifer Aniston was in a “great mood” during today’s interview with Oprah Winfrey and absolutely “glowed” when she talked about her boyfriend John Mayer.

Audience member Niveen Atieh said that Aniston did confirm that the is dating Mayer and that she got really excited when she gushed about him.

“She was glowing and very excited about the relationship,” Atieh said.

Audience members also said that Aniston was very nice when the topic of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie came up and she handled it really well.

“Jen was nice in the interview and when she was asked questions about Angelina,” Jared Campbell said. “She handled it very well.”

Insiders also said that the repertoire between O and Jen was amazing and, unlike Pitt’s interview with the talk show queen, there was no awkwardness at all.

“Things between O and Jen were great,” Campbell said. “They were like two old friends”

Eyewitnesses also said that it seems that Jen is really happy for Brad and Angelina and boasted about how her marriage to Pitt seems like a 100 years ago.

So Jen taped O today and Pitt taped her show exactly a week ago from today. Come on Oprah, give us the biggest give of all and throw Angelina on!

• Leo

That X is fcuking ridiuculous…

When John Gayer goes and dumps her on camera saying that he doesn’t want to waste her time, she’s cool with that. That’s Ok. And when Brad supposedly “cheated” on her and dumps her, she calls him wonderful, and she’s proud of him.

But Angelina talking about her feelings in a 2 year old interview is uncool (uncool really? what is she 14?). WOW, the coke and weed is fcuking up her brain.

• ha ha ha ha ha

hahahahahaha! !!! i’m sorry jolie/pitt fans but to me, yesterday was kinda rough for me too, so i won’t mention it, but to say what i’ve been saying all along, angelina is truely loved and respected, jolie/pitt has some of the best fans in the world and it shows, you can’t beat their fans, me included, they so deserve it, they are not just actors and gorgeous people desperate to stay relevant, who will say anything to be in the spot light, they are not shallow people,, they have something most hollywood couples do not, they have substance. jolie/pitt are the true meaning of the word POWER COUPLE. have a nice day every one