Angelina Jolie is Always Mom-Centric

Angelina Jolie is Always Mom-Centric

Angelina Jolie takes her maternal identity seriously and told the LA Times lots of interesting tidbits about her life:

On her life’s focus: “The center of my life is my kids.”

On life just hours before presenting an award to Clint Eastwood: “I woke up at 3 in the morning with four kids with jet lag and two babies. I put myself together for a few hours and go out. And then I go home. This is my job.”

On no signs of settling down in Hollywood: “I don’t dislike it here. I just really do love to travel. I love other cultures. And I love raising my kids in the world. I’m so fortunate that I get to do that.”

On Changeling helping her get pregnant with twins Knox and Vivienne: “I got pregnant right in the middle of [filming] and I think partially because of it. I was so emotional about children that I think something in me kicked into gear.”

WENN
  • Rosie O'Donnell and Whoopi Goldberg get into a major argument over racism on The View- US Weekly
  • Beyonce and Jay Z lose bidding war over L.A. home - TMZ
  • Watch the star-studded musical goodbye on The Colbert Report's finale- Gossip Cop
  • Ansel Elgort reveals details on his upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Parenthood now has an official end date- Entertainment Weekly
  • Sony cancels studio tours amid terrorist threats- Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Ethan Hawke's daring new hairdo?- Lainey Gossip
  • Watch Neil Patrick Harris make his American Horror Story debut- The Hollywood Reporter

1,113 Responses to “Angelina Jolie is Always Mom-Centric”

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1045 » Show All

1. 151
    an oldie Says:

I am curious to know SJP’s reaction to Jenjen’s comments regarding Sex And The City. My gossip mind is tingling. hehehehe.

2. 152
    hahahaha Says:

It is all the game of CAA.

Brad may not be part of this trashing circle around Angie, But he is part of this system. It is CAA’s game to save their agents.

Remember ! Angie doesn’t have any agent. So CAA will try their best to stop voters from voting for Angelina at Academy. They don’t want people, celebs to find out, They can get their careers without the helps of them.

Brad is part of this system. Brad doesn’t get trashed because his agents save his image and CAA has to save his image. Aniston is just a tool of Stephen Huvane and CAA. She trashes Angie and talks nicely about Brad, Not because she is not bitter from Brad’s life, But because Huvane tells her what she has to say. And he gets his orders from CAA.

It is all politics right now in HW.

It is sad but it is true. Some person in Angie’s people should inform her about this. Living in Bubble when you are getting attack from your own partner is and will not always work. She has to open her eyes and be more careful.

In another way , I will be surprised if i see any PICTURE of Brad with Angie during this month or next. We will see. I may be wrong. But i guess not.

3. 153
    an oldie Says:

# 144 Jill @ 11/12/2008 at 2:52 pm
    Well I hate to tell ya, Jenny-poo, but maybe Brad sees those years like a long nightmare he finally woke up from when he met Angelina.
    =================

And like nightmares, she keeps recurring. One would want to “swallow a grenade” to escape from her. Hahahaha

4. 154
    juju Says:

hahahaha @ 11/12/2008 at 3:07 pm
    _____________________________________

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You’re MENTALLY ILL, get HELP!

5. 155
    ugggh Says:

I don’t think brad said he was the happiest in his life at this moment. LOL! Oprah did. Dare I say!!!! She prompted him to admit something. LOL He could have elaborated but he never has had much to say on how he feels for Angelina. Dare I say, what a stupid thing to say. What was he supposed to say. Noooo, I can’t stand the way my life has turned out. LOL! That is why he is no where near Angelina and she is no where near him. BECAUSE HE IS MISERABLE!

6. 156
    an oldie Says:

Cliniqua, I love your posts.

7. 157
    yep Says:

The level of worship of this person is very frightening. Most of you should be instituionalized. You know who you are. You know, the person that you have to get up every morning and look in the mirror at, and realize that your ugly and nonexistent so you have to live through Angelina who has mild looks and lots of fame. Think about it the next time you look in the mirror at your ugly self.

8. 158
    hmmm Says:

153, if what you say is true I really hope Angelina gets the info because that is unforgivable especially to do this to the woman who gave you all of these children. UNFORGIVABLE!

He sure did make sure to get his pic snapped with Zahara aka The good daddy photo op special.

Oscar or the woman willing to sacrifice her career for your wants and needs.

How horrible and disappointing . hopefully Angelina wakes up to what he’s doing to her if this is true because it’s definitely not fair to her or her kids

I still think the brangelina effect has been more negative for Angelina than Brad.

9. 159
    juju Says:

ugggh @ 11/12/2008 at 3:16 pm
    _________________________________

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you want to know what Brad thinks of Angelina? Here:

Enjoy! :D

10. 160
    AnYmOuS Says:

OMG! get off that band wagon! there has to be a home, for it to get wrecked! the only thing Angelina did was be herself. Brad wasn’t happy with chinnifer, so he went out and found something he did want. Angelina can’t help it that chinnifer couldn’t keep Brad happy.

11. 161
    new king Says:

Today is a celebration day in hollywood. Angelina Jolie is over, done finito. She’s the joke of the day. She got played by CAA so bad is impossible not to laugh.
    Pitt is on the cover of January W magazine and mentions jen too. Very similar of what she said in Vogue. He mentions angelina only 2 lines. His interview is very similar to Details one expect he talks very generic about his relationship with jolie and says that “nothing last forever” and read between the lines and you’ll see what Brad is about.
    Poor angelina left on the floor. No one cares. Jen is getting projects greenlight today.
    You think Jen is going to stop now? think again. She will keep the talk about jolie alive and kicking.
    Brad knew about Vogue in OCT and told his agent “good for jen”.
    Ladies, Brad talked to Paramount chief Brad Grey so one of jen’s movie will pass in exchange of jen’s kind words of him.
    Hollywood knows angelina is the victim but they laugh about it. They love Brad.

12. 162
    yep Says:

I’m so sick of reading about how she conceived all of her illegitimate children.

13. 163
    Dancer Says:

Maria diamond @ 11/12/2008 at 2:32 pm

You berate Angelina for her drug use? You think Jen is clean? She is known to be a heavy weed user in the industry. Also some hard drugs. There were pictures of her smoking weed on her balcony remember? Only difference is she is not as honest as Jolie on her drug use.

14. 164
    rhea Says:

Urgh I am so sick of her bragging how much she loves a children! if you do show it instead of talking about it ALL THE TIME or does she just want the attention?!

15. 165
    Dancer Says:

yep @ 11/12/2008 at 3:20 pm

Gee, simple solution. Don’t read the articles then!

16. 166
    anustin Says:

bravo cliniqua……luvs it babe!!!!! keep on posting!!!!!!!

17. 167
    juju Says:

new king @ 11/12/2008 at 3:20 pm
    _____________________________________

Stop making up stories about Brad and Angelina and dreaming with the break up of a couple with 6 kids and get HELP. You’re MENTALLY ILL.

18. 168
    Dancer Says:

new king @ 11/12/2008 at 3:20 pm

Gee I’m so glad that you are in the know! Is God speaking to you directly from the skies or are you a fly on the wall that you know all of this!

Puh-leez, try not to be any more ridiculous than you already are.

19. 169
    new king Says:

__________________________________________
    He’s not miserable he wants Benjamin Button to win best pic and him best actor.
    The Brangelina or in this case angelina effect will afect his movie and oscar chances.
    The rumors about the break up help him. He will continue doing the same.
    CAA had a plan long time ago and he agreed. Nothing in hollywood is natural lol everything is planned.
    Talks about the kids check
    Talks about angelina not cool
    lol
    He ain’t dumb zen master at his best.

20. 170
    Maria diamond Says:

Anyone not worshipping Angelina is mentally ill, while the rest of you loonies are a picture of sanity, lol

21. 171
    CLINIQUA Says:

# 153 hahahaha @ 11/12/2008 at 3:07 pm It is all the game of CAA.

….Why do you think Brad has stopped being seen with Angie and kids? Not because he doesn’t want or they have broken up(I doubt it, Angie would announce it, if it was the case), but because he and his agents know Brangelina’s name will destroy his and his movie’s chances for getting nominated. It did with Angie last year and Probably this year as well. Brad is aware of this game , This is why you don’t see him on RCs and out and about with Angie. Angie is way too busy with her kids and her life to see this. Brad knows the game and PLAY it. Brad does not want to be part of this Brangelina’s circle right now. And his actions must show you the exact same thing.

_____________________________

Hahahahahaha. You paid for Aniston hags are a riot and a half. I guess the constant Brangelina luuuuuuv all over Oprah, red carpets, W mags, PDA galore and babies, babies, and more babies…have been getting to you for the past 3 years…it’s neverending, the epic love story that is the Jolie Pitts and so now you are actually 100% delusional. Your theories are destroyed on a daily basis by the Jolie Pitts and I love it!! Whether it’s their red carpet appearances, or Angelina’s comments in interviews or Brad’s comments to Oprah, or him rubbing her booty, kissing her hair, cherishing her all over the world and being inseparable throughout…you Jenloons just get destroyed and usually within 24 hrs of your latest bullsh*t…you’re eating crow all the time, and I really have to wonder if you’ve started to like the taste. :lol: Tell me how does Brad’s recent memorializing worshipful, adoring photography of Angelina and his children in the current W art issue, play into your crackhead theory?? Bahahahaha!! Did he think the Academy voters wouldn’t read how he was obsessing over just the right film, and catching Angie’s lovely booty at just the right angle, or that sweet young smile as her wee babe breast fed??? Was Brad shaking in his shoes crossing his fingers that his amazing pictorials wouldn’t be seen, since he has to ‘hide’ from Angelina?? Aaaaaahahahahahaha!!

Jen hags are the funniest most pathetic post-Friends fans EVER. Please you stupid wh*re if Brad Pitt was any further up Angelina, he’d be tickling her tonsils with his razor stubble, and you and maniston the traniston know it. That’s why she’s trying to snark on Angie and engage public opinion against her now, it’s really because she hates Brad, and she knows saying sh*t about Angelina will burn him. Everyone knows that Huvane and she hated Brad telling ‘V,’ magazine that ‘there was a deep friendship there,’ they realized that Brad was trying to ratchet down the tabloid hate and attacks against he, Angie and his family — and also prevent maniston’s coattail ride. Which is why Huvane, as you’ll recall, came right out and disputed what Brad said. Ask yourselves why that would be such a point of interest, or even worth her PR team commenting about, hmmm?? Well because it would put a hurtin’ on Maniston’s media coverage and press, if the media thought everyone was friendly and wished everyone well.

Can’t have that. Hence her latest Vogue cover. I reckon she will be linked to Angelina for a good two years now. It’s what she was after – that’s how pathetic and desperate and absolutely incapable of doing anything under her own steam, she is. Look at how many times you’ve had to read about her production company and the movies/tv shows that are in development – My God, you could have cut and pasted the same **** from interviews/press releases that are two years old!!!

The b*tch and her fans are delusional, blind, sad pathetic old bags who live in the past.

22. 172
    Sami Says:

That is such an unflattering shot of Angelina. Maybe its bad lighting but she looks so gaunt and tired. And what exactly is going on with her hands. They look old and skeletal-almost Madonna like.

23. 173
    juju Says:

new king @ 11/12/2008 at 3:27 pm
    ___________________________________

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Get HELP!

24. 174
    ELLLLES Says:

Maniston talks about Claudia and david copperfield not making sense. If anyone didn’t make sense it was her and Brad in the first place. A+ list , film star, most handsome man on the planet just broken up with another fim star gwyneth?
    Rebounding with a C list, very average looking made for TV lady? .

Not a match made in heaven in the first place.

25. 175
    jody Says:

YEAH MAN
    I KNOW WHAT “KICKED INTO GEAR”……….BRAD PITT.
    WE WOULD ALL LOVE TO HAVE THAT KICK US TOO.

LOL