Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Miranda Kerr is Ocean Drive Sexy

Miranda Kerr is Ocean Drive Sexy
  • An angel takes flight! Miranda Kerr looks good in lingerie.
  • Britney Spears looks a little familiar.
  • Gavin Rossdale gets in sandcastle time with Kingston.
  • Bill O’Reilly is trying to pit gays against blacks.
  • Ari Gold is King Douche
  • Paula Abdul‘s number one fan is dead.
  • Suge Knight blame Kanye for lost earring and hurt leg.
  • Britney Spears dines at Nyla’s Burger Basket.
  • Kate Winslet bunches imaginary panties over fur.
  • Madonna has sent a list of a dozen rules to estranged hubby Guy Ritchie, who is taking care of their sons Rocco and David in London this week. The list, emailed to Guy by Madonna’s assistant, includes a ban on TV and DVD watching and strict food rules- all meals must be macrobiotic and vegetarian and water must be Kabbalah water. Guy is also not allowed to introduce the boys to any of his girlfriends.
  • “I think she should keep her head down, work really hard and learn about governing. But I’m not anyone to give advice to anyone about anything.” – Katie Couric talking about Sarah Palin at Glamour’s 2008 Women of the Year Awards dinner.
  • Gossip Girl star Leighton Meester was spotted at Diablo Royale doing shots with her boyfriend, Sebastian Stan.

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

‘AN ANGEL TAKES FLIGHT?’ OMG Jared, don’t make us all sick!!!! Miranduh Kurr – once a *****, always a *****. You can put lipstick on a pig but all you have is…. guess…

unlike the haters @ 11/12/2008 at 2:22 pm

Yes Miranda looks good! She is beautiful!!!

BECKY SMITH @ 11/12/2008 at 2:23 pm

WOW MADONNA WHO INTRODUCED HER KIDS TO A- ROD…AND
TOLD ROCCO TO WEAR HIS BASEBALL TEE AND CAP…

NOW WE HEAR FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE HER ASSISTANT
THAT THESE ARE THE GROUND RULES..

YOU WOULD THINK THAT GUY WOULD KNOW ABOUT THE NO TV
AND DVD RULE SINCE THAT WAS USED IN THEIR OWN HOME..

my chick topless @ 11/12/2008 at 7:01 pm

miranda looks kinda depressed

#1
Hey moron, “An Angel Takes Flight” is the title of the article, not Jared’s opinion.

Miranda looks amazing. Such a beautiful young woman.
She is living proof that you can be model thin, yet healthy and happy. Her skin just glows.
Orlando sure is a lucky man.

Miranda Kerr is very very beautiful!!!

#6-7
Oh Mranda give it up! Two minutes a part? Are you not any more creative than that?

Oh, that’s right. I forgot. The only people who like Miranda are her family members. That’s why VS made her an Angel, and are using her in this shoot, solo, to promote the show. Her 15 million family members are the only ones that like her. How silly of me to think that she is becoming more popular than some of the more established Angels without the help of her apparently ENORMOUS family.

Get over it. People like her, and think that she is gorgeous. Claiming that anyone who posts a positive comment about her is family is just stupid. Ridiculously stupid.

She is stunning, and has a fantastic body. She is certainly MY favorite Angel. Adriana is old news compared to Miranda.

WOW!!! SHE LOOKS STUNNING!!! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL COVER AND ARTICLE! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL GIRL! LOOOOVE HER

Incredible, beautiful, and smart. A rare combination

Adriana IS old news, which is exactly why VS put Miranda in the Miracle Bra commercials with Doutzen AND she’s wearing this year’s fantasy bra. Oops!

It took Adriana how long to get the Fantasy Bra? 10 years?
And then she has to share commercial time and personal appearance duties wth another girl. Miranda had three solo commercials by her second year in VS. Plus she is the face of the Dream Angel Bra, and Heavenly kiss perfume. All by herself. Adriana is still the most famous Angel, next to Heidi, but she has lost her luster. Miranda is fresh, new, gorgeous and popular.
I love her.

lost her luster? @ 11/13/2008 at 12:07 am

That is why the Christmas catalogs are all features of Adriana and Doutzen? Kerr has one feature photo all the way in on page 21. Gimme a break. Adriana is not old news and makes Kerr look like a plucked chicken.

IF I WAS GUY RITCHIE, I WOULD TELL MADONNA TO STICK HER RULES UP HER A$$ ! THAT OLD DRIED OUT GRANNY SHOULD KEEP HER TRAP SHUT!

Miranda is hardly featured at all in the new catalog. It’s all about Doutzen and Adriana now.

I think they did give Miranda a brief chance last summer but she didn’t do well so they cut her back again. I heard no one showed up for her kissing booth job but lines were around the corner to see Adriana at her event. So who does the public want to see? Too bad for Kerr but I think the VS knows it’s Adriana and Doutzen.

Adriana did get the fantasy bra just like #12 said so they know what they want at vs and it’s not chubby cheecked weird looking girls.

I have to agree with #13
Adriana is royalty for VS. But they need fresh faces to attract new customers. Doutzen had it in her contract to be featured, but they have to pair her with adriana because the general public has no idea who she is. And remember, that was ONE catalogue. There will be several before Christmas, and Miranda will have plenty of photos to follow.
People have different tastes. You don’t like Miranda. I (and many others) do. I think that Doutzen is too thick in the waist and thighs. I like Miranda’s more athletic figure. I don’t like Adriana’s heavy jawline, I like Miranda’s more feminine face. Just because you don’t like her, doesn’t mean that others don’t. VS would not have made her an Angel if they had not received positive feedback from her ads. Simple, really.

Of course more people showed up at Adriana’s event. She is much more famous than Miranda at this point. But that doesn’t mean that Miranda’s popularity isn’t on the upswing. And how can you say that they cut her back this Summer, when they made her an Angel this October? That just doesn’t make any sense.
I did take Adriana ten years to get the fantasy bra, and now you are claiming that it means that VS doesn’t like Miranda when she didn’t get the bra her first year as an Angel? That doesn’t make any sense either. That seems to indicate that VS just gave Adriana the bra to shut her up about not getting it before. Why did they wait ten years to give it to her?

I wonder if these girls who are claiming Doutzen as the second coming would like her as much if she was the one dating Orlando?
Something tells me not.

give & take @ 11/13/2008 at 1:08 am

“Only 25 percent of men with spinal cord injuries are able to have erections that are adequate for having intercourse.”

From a medical journal. So, basically she is whoring herself out for money and fame, and he is whoring himself out to have a cover because he cant fu*ck anyone, or at least not very often. Brainless bimbo meets limp ****

You again?
Give it a rest. I don’t understand your need to see Orlando as some poor, celibate invalid. How many times are you going to post this nonsense?
From all reports, the man has absolutely no problem in the bedroom. Or evidently public bathrooms, since he and Miranda were caught having sex at the GQ awards a few months ago.
His spinal cord was bruised, and swelling caused a loss of strength in his legs. He never lost feeling in his legs, so his spinal cord was never “damaged”. Little Orlando is just fine.
Get over it.

You can’t apply a diagnosis from a medical journal ad hoc like that.
There are differing degrees of injury. And differing degrees of recovery. The problems that you are referring to apply to men who suffer paralysis below the waist. Orlando was never confined to a wheelchair. He even left the hospital on crutches. Based upon his swift recovery, and continued active lifestyle, I would hazard to guess that he is absolutely fine.
Really fine.

” Little Orlando is just fine.”

uhmmm
based upon numerous rumors
little Orlando, ain’t so little. ;)

give & take @ 11/13/2008 at 2:29 am

@20

This does not limit itself to just men with paralysis. He had screws and a plate in his back, he even says his back was broken. It is just a case of nerve damage that might inhibit his ability to get an erection. And when someone tells me that they have had intercourse with him and can prove it, I might believe it. And as far as having sex in a bathroom, there are many ways to experience sexual pleasure that does not include intercourse. Do I know if he is impotent, no I don’t, but statistics say it could be likely. And it is not me again, I have never posted about this before. I did some research after a blind item that fits him perfectly popped up to see if this problem was likely after th type of back injury he had and what I found supported the theory. So unless you have been introduced to big. little. or medium sized Orlando my take on it is just as valid as yours.

hideous hair!!!