Angelina Jolie is Ready to Be a Grandma!

Angelina Jolie is Ready to Be a Grandma!

Kung Fu Panda star Angelina Jolie recently had an interview with the BBC and said, “I don’t plan to keep acting very long. I’m ready to do a few things now and fade away and get ready to be a grandma one day. I’m not so worried that I want to keep this pace up and try to be something and be a celebrity.”

Speaking of her family, she continued, “I like being home a lot. First and foremost, I have a lot of children, and I need to make sure they’re growing right and they’ve got us there for them.”

But don’t worry – she won’t be completely going away! She added, “I don’t think I’ll ever say I’m never, ever gonna work because maybe there’s that interesting project where I feel creative.”

Check out Angie‘s interview with the BBC HERE!

Just Jared on Facebook
Photos: Getty Images
Posted to: Angelina Jolie

Instagram
  • Swimmer Ryan Lochte reveals one of his worst dates - US Weekly
  • Get the latest on Dr. Dre's arrest - TMZ
  • Despite rumors, Eddie Murphy's daughter is not pregnant - Gossip Cop
  • The Vampire Diaries star Michael Trevino steps out for a good cause - Just Jared Jr
  • Are Blac Chyna and Kylie Jenner on good terms? - Radar
  • Blue Ivy is just as stylish as her mom Beyonce! - Lainey Gossip
  • This Narcos star confirms he's not coming back for another season of the show - The Hollywood Reporter
  • keke

A little young fora grandma?

• please

Angelina can adopt me and she will be an instant grandma. End of story!

• Andrómeda

Hot grandma!!

• LuckyL

God, some of Jared’s titles just bait the haters. Totally misconstrued.

• guli

Thanks Jared!!! Awww this family is awesome :-)

• D. kay

Dare I say it would be so ‘cool’ if step-grandmama Fugly could stop by in her tank tops and pull ups when the time comes.

• senior

Well thank you jared for a new Angie thread.Glad I saw this this before going offline.
    Hi to the fans dina#1 thanks for your lovely comment :)

• CHILLOUT20000

ANGELINA JOLIE=ENOUGH SAID

• Gab

she likes to stay home a lot? well then why does she jet set everywhere? she knows no one is interested in her anymore as an actress of a “good doer” and no one buys it anymore so she makes it seems like it’s a decision based on other things and makes it appear like she’s fading away by choice.

she’s very sly if you ask me. she knows JA has movies coming out and by her saying what she said people will compare the two. she always says something to imply things and make people compare the two.

besides doesn’t she have about 4 upcoming projects in the future?

• Mia

I hope she keeps her promise this time and retires. Of course she said the same thing when she adopted Pax. She must be ready to add to her collection of kids again. What is with this Grandma business, can she not enjoy her time with her kids now? Her oldest is only 7. She really likes to race throught things and try to fill a void she seems to have. Constantly adopting kids isn’t going to fill that void, she needs to hold off until she figures herself out a little better.

• alexanderina

Thanks Jared. That was a wonderful interview. Angie is amazing. I just love how she and Brad put their family first before anything or anybody.

• UGHHHH

Mid thirties is just around the bend from grandma although she started late with kids so with her oldest only 8 it will be another 15 years for grandkids. Unless she adopts a teenager.

Also, I dont buy the retire to wait on being a granma thing sounds like she is trying to get an Oscar nod by making it seem like this is her last film.

• D. kay

• Helen

Angie is so passionate about her family, I just love that about her…I have never seen a woman that loves being a mommy so much as she does.

• D. kay

Ughhhhhh

I’ll just bet you are.

• tabitha

Thanks jared for the new thread.

• juju

Mia @ 11/13/2008 at 9:47 pm
    ___________________________

You people are beyond pathetic :lol:

She didn’t said she retired, she said the oposite. She said that she can’t say she will ever retire because there might be a project that she really likes, but she will be working less and less over the years.

Here see the video

As for Pax, she has already explain it. She was weak after her mother passed away, she need it something to keep her mind busy and that why she did Wanted.

• Duh

She has been saying that she wanted to give up acting for YEARS even before she met brad.so sthu.

Plus this interview is from last month so she didn’t even know about the orange idiots interview. Why would she care about her and her movies anyway? they don’t do the same type of movies.

Angelina = humanitarian, pilot, oscar winner, mother of six . get it? she has more going on than… oh never mind.

• Mia

• CLINIQUA

awwwww, what a cutie pie AJ is in this pic. Sooo happy. I wanna see Knox & Viv..I wish Brad and she would both go out with each of them in a baby bourne. LOL :-D

• soopx1

Thanks Jared,Love the Jolie-Pitt Family Forever.

• cecilia

She’s ready to fade away approximately the same way she was ready to stop working and disappear for 2 years to help Pax to adjust, that is a joke!

People who always feel the need to scream their humility, or spend their time to proclaim how secure they feel are usually so the opposite.

• Duh

Mia, why would she talk about them any other time? At least she doesnt go on OPRAH to pimp her movie while talking about the kids like brad did.

• guli

Alex —cr. debra77, Brad will be on O on November 19th :-)

• schlumberger

# 9 Gab -

It’s Jennifer Aniston, the fraud who needs to link to Brad and Angie.

Notice, your idol even wears the same RED dress.

Looks like your idol Jen cant be relevant unless link to her ex and perpetuate the pity party

• hanah

I will love to see a lot of her work . She is an amazing actress . I hope that she will keep working.

• Duh

cecilia, she said she would take a year off when she adopted pax. she never said she would retire. It’s kind of hard for her to disappear when Brad is pimpin the kids for the paparazzi and such, don’t ya think? The media won’t stop talking about her if Brad continues to be in the spotlight. that’s just how the cookie crumbles.

• lynbevly

Crazy Aniston fans. Until now you’re still hoping that your idol will be back with Brad. Your idol is so desperate to get publicity even if it’s for the expense of Angelina. Why should Jen attacked Angelina when Brad was the one who dumped her? Angelina was not her husband, Brad was so it’s illogical to put the blame to Angelina. But being desperate Jen has no choice. To get publicity she should attach her name to Angie and Brad even if she becomes laughingstock. Oh I really hate JA for being so stupid. She is causing embarrassment to herself.

• juju

cecilia @ 11/13/2008 at 10:02 pm
    _____________________________________

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What do you get from LYING? :lol: Poor thing, you really really have some issues don’t you?

She never said such thing.

She was taking some time off but then her mother die and she was having a hard time so she decided to do Wanted to get out of the house have her mind ocupied and get stronger physically.

She said she would take a year off last year and she did. Even more than a year because she will only start work in Fev.

• showers of Blessings

God Bless the Joli-Pitts

God Bless the Joli-Pitts

God Bless the Joli-Pitts

God Bless the Joli-Pitts

God Bless the Joli-Pitts

God Bless the Joli-Pitts

• hanah

manston creeps go to the peeboy thread now that your girl has a man (if he stick around)You should no longer worry about angie and angie moves.

• alexanderina

# 24 guli @ 11/13/2008 at 10:03 pm

Thanks Guli

• juju

Duh @ 11/13/2008 at 10:07 pm
    _______________________________

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why do you keep on changing you’re fucking name and pretend to be an Angelina fan?

• STFUPHATERS

@cecilia

HEY YOU KKK MEMBER DONT YOU HAVE A MEETING TO BURN CROSSES RIGHT NOW???

GET OUTTA HERE!

• soopx1

Angelina is just so graceful and Beautiful.I think she will do a movie when something good comes along.Besides she gives a lot of her money to Charity.Just hearing her voice is so calming.

• Andrómeda

Thanks for the new thread JJ

• CLINIQUA

# 1074 cc @ 11/13/2008 at 9:23 pm Jen on Oprah @ 11/13/2008 at 5:09 pm http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/13/jennifer-aniston-on-oprah_n_143699.html

Okay, I did not read the whole thread but I’m sure someone’s alreay addressed this crazy issue of O leading JA through the interview. It is just sickening. I don’t believe this. O says to JA how she though in the V interview JA was responding to Ange’s DVD comment. The V interview was done in September, so when JA made the comment about UNCOOL, Ange’s DVD comment was non-existent. O trying to help JA out, O became so very transparent. Yikes. I don’t like either one of them.
    ______________________________

Agreed. CHECK IT: How stupid does she think her audience is? Why does Oprah need to ask and wonder for 30 seconds, just what Aniston said?? The magazine is f**king RIGHT IN HER HAND!!! LMAO Furthermore, why can’t Aniston recall what SHE herself said point blank was ‘uncool,’ when IN THE ARTICLE, she actually QUOTES a sentence from Angelina’s 2 YEAR OLD interview??!!

So again, let me get this straight, Oprah (who is holding the mag IN HAND!! Hahaha) asks Aniston what she said IN THE MAG and it doesn’t come to Aniston at all, she stammers and stutters and hems and haws. But when she’s being INTERVIEWED by the Vogue reporter she EASILY recalls 2 YEAR OLD cartoons and 2 YEAR OLD quotes that she found ‘inappropriate’ and ‘uncool!!!’ But right there on Oprah, with BOTH OF THEM looking DEAD at the magazine THEY HAVE IN HAND…they CANNOT recall what was said, and don’t bother to just OPEN the mag and READ, what Aniston, HERSELF said not even 3 weeks ago???!!

OMG They BOTH are such liars!! Hahahaha! Caught red-handed, and they STILL don’t give a f*ck who thinks they are lying scheming b*tches. WORSE STILL, Oprah then inquires of Aniston, if it was Angelina’s NYT interview comment about ‘the children seeing the movie where their parents fall in love one day when they’re older,’ that she meant was “uncool,” — Oprah pulled that COMPLETELY out of her asss…and WONDERS aloud if THAT is what Jen is REFERRING TO when she says “uncool,” NEVERMIND that at the time of Aniston’s VOGUE, Jolie hadn’t even said that yet!! Nevermind, that if she TRULY wanted to know what Aniston said, she would have JUST opened the magazine up and read it!! ..and/or Aniston would have JUST had the ballz to volunteer what it is she actually DID say!! ESPECIALLY since she’s been stewing about it FOR TWO YEARS!! What f**king FRAUDS and LIARS. Pathetic f*ckwads!

• dark angel

Grandma or not, she’s still hot in my book.

Go Angie!

• Jill

# 22 cecilia @ 11/13/2008 at 10:02 pm

Hey dimwit, she said she would take ONE YEAR off after she adopted Pax. That’ s exactly what she did. She hasn’t worked at all since she finished Changeling over a year ago.

She didn’t say when she was taking the year off, so if you interpreted it to mean immediately after they brought Pax home, that’s your problem, not Angie’s.

• andamentothat

Thanks Jared for the thread.. Do watch the interview on you tube fans, if you havent done so.. She is articulate, elegant and above all relaxed and content.

Ange is a world citizen and inspires people. She deeply cares about the people she visits with in refugee camps and no she doesnt just give the shirt off her back, she fights to bring them justice. To her, its not just about starting a school somewhere and have her name on the stationery, its about making sure that each student has had the chance to learn, to be motivated, to be inspired and above all to give back. Love her..

• alexanderina

oh lordy we not only have the pathetic trolls to content with but we also have the fake concern Angie’s fans as well

• andamentothat

D. kay @ 11/13/2008 at 9:51 pm Huvane’s night shift has just stamped their time cards. Mia and Gab……get your teeth outa your pepsi glass, give the spandex a slap and get ready to roll trying to shift gears on the freakshow known as Aniston. He could hire 300 a thread and it couldn’t swing the tide Anistons’ way……she’s been outed all over the blogoshpere. Like trying to stop a pee midstream.

________________

D. Kay… fantastic post.. thank you.

• an oldie

Thank you guys for correcting me regarding the date Brad goes on Oprah. I am so disappointed it’s not tomorrow.

• guli

# 23 Duh @ 11/13/2008 at 10:02 pm —-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Duh—–ROTFLMAO Nope the twit goes on Oprah and talks about Brad and Angie’s kids and her imaginary kids she thinks she’ll have some day :lol: :lol: Pathetic :lol:

• Mia

DUH @10:02
    Why does she need to talk about them at all?! What other celeb talks about their kids that much. Most others keep that private. If you were in the international spotlight would you talk about your kids and partner ALL the time. She gets asked questions that have nothing to do with her kids and she still brings it around to them. One more time for the cheap seats in the back. I used to LOVE Angie all the way from her Hackers days and when she was married to Jonny Lee Miller. I adored her for years. But this past year or so something just seems off about her. Maybe it’s b/c I’m a new mom and I can’t imagine not shifting priorities right away. I mean they’ve added 5 kids in 3 years and they’re shipped all over the world and don’t stay in one place very long seems off. Who doesn’t love to travel but where is the stability for 6 kids. With a 3 month old it’s almost impossible for my husband and I to go anywhere with our son because his schedule get thrown off. And once you have kids it IS all about them and I wouldn’t have it any other way. That picture I saw of her in Iraq with a bullet proof vest on while she was pregnant with her twins seems way way off. While pregnant I had to avoid herbal tea and lunch meat but yeah lets throw in going to a country in the middle of an unjust war.

• Not impressed by JA

This is not new !

She said a year ago that her family and humanitarian job is number one and that she doesn’t see her making movies for a long period of time. Being an actress is becoming an opportunity to live her real passions to the fullest : family and humanitatian missions because of the money she earns.

I said it once and said it again. Angelina will be like Brigitte Bardot, she will semi retire before she turn 40 and will get more involved in social, humanitarian and political related affairs as she raises her family. I can even picture her going to college in a few years to study foreign affairs, one or two languages and politcal affairs. I have read that she wants to play in a french movie but wants to learn to speak it properly before that.

She has that curious, intelligent cosmopolite insight of the world.

I also think this move is another rock added to the foundations of the JP’s as a family and a couple and that they will make it till death does them apart !

I think they will definitely get married very soon and will find a steady place to raise their children…still travelling but less. Brad will be more involved in directing movies…and the X will fade in oblivion cause she has made sure her existence in Hollywood is intimately linked to Angelina’s and if it was a bless for a time it will be her curse and downfall when Jolie retire. She lives through her by opposition and has made it a business out of it to stay relevant. Once faded and ignored by Hollywood, she will turn a drunk aging spinter, bitter and neurotic. She will realise that she has been living a fantasy and that after Hollywood, she has nothing left and is nothing. No legacy, no nothing.

• andamentothat

Mia @ 11/13/2008 at 10:01 pm Hey D. kay I have know idea what you’re talking about. I can’t stand Jen and I used to like Angie until she started whoring out her kids in pics and in interviews. She always hides behind her kids to try and seem like this saint. She can never not talk about her kids and only does so when promoting something.

________________
    Do you have kids? If so, do you talk abt them.. I have and I do gush about the a lot.. its normal.. Do you have a pet but no kids? I am sure you love to talk abt the pet..

Angelina hides behind nothing.. She is fierce enough to handle everything on her own. How many pregnant with twins women do you know who travel to combat zone. And if you say, well she went only to safe areas in Iraq, maybe, but how many would risk their life to be in a war zone. She did because she cares to shine the light on them so that the displaced have a voice.

Even if you disagree with her choices to let her kids be photographed (again watch the bbc interview link provided by juju – she explains it) you simply cannot discount her humanitarian efforts.

• deana

A grandma ? you are the most annoying person in the world. Sorry to say this angie you do only have a 7y r old are you gonna let them live with there boyfriends and girlfriends at 12 maybe 13 like you mother allowed you.
    Would you just shut up. your not bothering anyone , your just an annoying b**ch.

• Mia

She’s such a fake. When she adopted Pax she said she would take a year off but 2 months later she went to Chicago to film Wanted. Remeber that film? Didn’t think so.

• deana

Your fading away b/c you have a big mouth ,no one likes you , and your movies su** . Hollywood can’t stand either one of you anymore. But being so insecure you alone messed up your own life, no one but you!!!!