Thu, 13 November 2008 at 4:35 pm
Ed Westwick is Very Velour
- Alessandra Ambrosio still looks good in a bathing suit.
- Levi returns to Malibu with Matthew and Camila!
- Kristen Bell bikini pictures look like fun.
- Elton John: Gays should want separate but equal.
- Celebrities get shameless airbrushing
- Lindsay Lohan runs into ex Calum Best.
- Catherine-Zeta Jones is silky, sassy and shampooed.
- Ed Westwick is valiant in velour.
- Paris Hilton shuns camera!
- Victoria’s Secret angels make their holiday wish lists.
- Sources close to Madonna tell the Chicago Sun-Times that the pop star is so smitten over lover Alex Rodriguez that she’s informed a close pal he “has the heart of a poet trapped inside an insanely gorgeous body.” A-Rod, meanwhile, has been writing “sweet, personal and rambling expressions of his feelings. …Sort of like old-fashioned love notes,” the paper reports. /N
- Paula Abdul released a statment about the suicide of groupie Paula Goodspeed outside her L.A. mansion yesterday as Goodspeed’s family came to her defense, calling her a fan – but not obsessed with the American Idol judge.
- Will Smith, Tina Fey, Tom Cruise, Miley Cyrus, Frank Langella, radio’s Rush Limbaugh and Michael Phelps made the cut for this year’s Barbara Walters Presents: The 10 Most Fascinating People special to be broadcast Dec. 4
- Hugh Jackman has purchased a 12-room, 11,000-square-foot triplex apartment at 176 Perry Street for $21 million.
Just Jared on Facebook