Miranda Kerr's Got A White Hot Bikini

Miranda Kerr's Got A White Hot Bikini

Australian model Miranda Kerr makes another appearance sans boyfriend Orlando Bloom at a Victoria’s Secret photo shoot on Miami Beach, Florida on Friday.

Miranda, 25, was joined by her angelic friends, including: Alessandra Ambrosio (a mere 3 months after giving birth!), Sports Illustrated cover model Marisa Miller, Karolina Kurkova, Doutzen Kroes and Adriana Lima.

Over 25 (count’em!) VS models came out in white bikinis for the Fontainebleau shoot. The 2008 Victoria’s Secret Fashion show will be shown on Dec. 3 at 10/9c on CBS.

10+ pictures inside of Miranda Kerr and Alessandra Ambrosio getting white hot…

miranda kerr white hot 01
miranda kerr white hot 02
miranda kerr white hot 03
miranda kerr white hot 04
miranda kerr white hot 05
miranda kerr white hot 06
miranda kerr white hot 07
miranda kerr white hot 08
miranda kerr white hot 09
miranda kerr white hot 10

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

Whoa, she has an amazing body !!!!

newport beach, 92660 @ 11/14/2008 at 7:36 pm

beautiful bikini

and all those models are beyond gorgeous ♥

Karolina Kurkova got fat… and she has no bellybutton, what’s up with that!?

most of them looks gorgeous and perfect!

Adriana Lima is the hottest model!!

*DROOL*

Why just Miranda? I think Adriana Lima is 1000x sexier

Alessandra Ambrosio is soooo gorgeous! what is the name of that new blonde? she’s the farthest left in pic 7 and the one on the right in pic 9. she’s super hot too.

Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima and Miranda Kerr are the hottest!

GOSH, HOW I LOOOOVE ADRIANA AMBROSIO AND ALESSANDRA AMBROSIO!!!!!
perfect body, hair, nails, legs, and stomach!

Holy S**T Miranda looks gorgeous in the pictures with the pink robe.
STUNNING!
And what an amazing body!

pinup girl @ 11/14/2008 at 8:13 pm

Is she sucking your d*ck JJ? Why else are you focusing on Miranduh? Nice use of her “boyfriend’s” name. Of course he’s not going to be at a VS photoshoot so the only purpose the mentions serves is to get hits. But you knew that already.

Karolina Kurkova–Who let her in??? What happened to her?? She’s twice the size of everyone else!

GOOD VICTORIA @ 11/14/2008 at 8:19 pm

Beautiful girls..absolutely !!!!…….I’m extremely jealous !!!..LOL< LOL

totally agree #6 i love adriana lima and alessandra ambrosio

Just like the hit that you just gave him.
DOH!

Orlando Bloom's Girlfriend @ 11/14/2008 at 8:22 pm

Det iz knot howe eye vant two bee wreememburred!

Miranda is totally awesome.

OMG Miranda in the pink robe God she is beautiful. Alessandra is amazing too but Miranda rocks

Miranda, Miranda, Miranda. WOW

These girls are freaks of nature! Alessandra is incredible especially only having just had a baby. Miranda has the most amazing body and face though. She has the face and body of an angel

alessandraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa u r the bestttttttttt of the besttttttttttt
OMG i still can’t believe she jus had a baby…………..
Amazing…………………………………
best body…………….

mickeyham @ 11/14/2008 at 8:38 pm

Damn… Miranda Kerr might be attactive if she put on a little weight and wore a bag over her head.

I was there at the beach today. Miranda is even more beautiful in real life so where do you get off #10? Miranda is by far the most gorgeous VS angel. Selita is also gorgeous, love her short hair. Alessandra is a goddess

@ #7 Hank: That is Holland’s best export product Doutzen Kroes!
Go Doutzen!!! Jij bent de mooiste!

Miranda contacts fan @ 11/14/2008 at 8:46 pm

Ooooh my gosh! Message from Miranda on Facebook.
by kalyn100 on Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:01 pm

I had to share with you guys, Miranda saw my facebook fanpage, commented on the page, so I sent her a message thanking her and she wrote me back! Heres what she said:

My pleasure…thanks so much for it. It is really nice. My mum also saw it yesterday with me and thought it was lovely.

Facebook set up a page for me also and I was actually hoping that you might even be able to help me. I am not too sure how it all works but a friend of mine has also helped with it.. his name is George Moskos. If you can become friends on facebook or I will get him to find you also of it helps. He has helped a bit with it but by the looks of your one we can do much better. Not sure if you want to but I would really apprecaite it.

Thanks Kaylan.

Miranda x

She spelt my name wrong but I don’t even care! Ha

_____________

She didnt have a facebook but she does look up random teen fans on facebook. With her mom too.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All