Robert Downey Jr. Covers Entertainment Weekly

Robert Downey Jr. Covers Entertainment Weekly

Iron Man Robert Downey Jr. covers the latest Entertainment Weekly double issue highlighting the 25 Entertainers of the Year.

The Tropic Thunder tops the list which also includes Tina Fey, Michael Phelps, Katy Perry, Wall-E, and the Jonas Brothers!

RDJ talks about his “darker side”, which he’s labeled as “the bad dog.” “It’s not about placating the bad dog -– it’s about feeding the good dog,” said Downey Jr. “You still have to feed the bad dog, but only enough so that the ASPCA doesn’t bring you up on charges.”

Bigger cover inside. Check it.

robert downey jr covers entertainment weekly 01

downey = hotness @ 11/14/2008 at 12:25 am

I may be first and he’s hot.

yay! jonas brothers included in the top entertainers! ugh! katy perry does not deserve top be on that list among the rest.

I’m so glad he is healthy and back. Less than Zero was one of my favorite movies. I still quote Jami Gertz all the time with “but do I look goood?”

Twifanatic Amanda @ 11/14/2008 at 1:01 am

The Twilight author Stephenie Meyer is one of the top :)

Gorgeous!

great guy and a well rounded actor

YO! F***K YOU #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KATY PERRY ROCKS F**KER!

......... @ 11/14/2008 at 1:22 am

A real actor who can do it all….

YO! **** YOU #2!!!!!!!!
KATY PERRY ROCKS!

robert !robert!robert!

sharyllee @ 11/14/2008 at 1:51 am

Jude Law is my hero!!!

sharyllee @ 11/14/2008 at 1:53 am

Jude Law is my Hero!!!!

RDJ Lover @ 11/14/2008 at 1:58 am

Such a charming guy!!! :D

I’m glad for him…but there’s just no way he had a better year than Tina Fey!

Sure he had a comeback, but Tina Fey was everywhere!

Nepotism is a plague in Hollywood. This men is a criminal whose would be arrest several years in prison and ia mental retarded here mindy 11/14/08 say that this criminal is her/his hero.

mindy you are criminal too, aren’t you….
Take care you haven’t as father the film director, Robert Downey whose can brite the authorities for his son go out earlier of prison and give a good place in films of Hollywood.
This men is a criminal and parasite!

robert is soooo hot and talented!!!!!!

This is Robert’s year, he’s paid his dues and is now in a happy, well adjusted place.
se- No #18- you are the plague and a parasite, get a life.

I’m so glad he’s back on tracks. His performances in Good Night and Good Luck and Zodiac were truly great and captivating. Wish him the best.

My favorite man, he’s GORGEOUS! The inside has wonderful interviews and features too.

lanolin....like sheep's wool @ 11/14/2008 at 2:18 pm

Gorgeous!! I have had a crush on Robert for years and I’m glad to see him doing well and looking great while doing it!

RDJ!!!! My fave celeb in the WORLD. I love him & I’m so glad he has sorted his life out!!!!

graciepoo @ 02/24/2009 at 6:04 pm

he is hot!
can’t wait for sherlock holmes the preview at the end of the oscars looks awesome!!
although no sound lol.