Ryan Gosling Has A Big Hole In His T-Shirt

Ryan Gosling Has A Big Hole In His T-Shirt

SEXY BACK

A solo Ryan Gosling walks around with a BIG HOLE in the back of his “Thrasher” t-shirt while out and about in Los Angeles on Thursday.

Recent rumors state that Ryan was passed up as the Green Lantern in the upcoming superhero flick. Producers extended the offer to Gone Baby Gone star Casey Affleck (Ben‘s baby brother) but that didn’t pan out either.

P.S. The Canuck cutie turned 28 on Wednesday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RYAN!

ryan gosling hole in shirt 01
ryan gosling hole in shirt 02
ryan gosling hole in shirt 03
ryan gosling hole in shirt 04
ryan gosling hole in shirt 05

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Ryan is my new crush! I am lovin this guy…he is a wonderful actor and very, very handsome. I wish I were single and he was just a tad older.

somehow that’s kinda sexy

Hah…I got my wish. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Ryan! :)

the real jc. @ 11/14/2008 at 2:11 pm

He’s really cute and all but please……..it’s time for a new t-shirt. That’s just sloppy. I would much preferred it if he didn’t bother with one at all.

dialectic @ 11/14/2008 at 2:15 pm

thrasher aw man! the magazine of my youth! i couldnt contain myself i just had to comment on that

He looks dirty to me. Eww

That’s just gross. If you are going to be out in public, wear a shirt that isn’t torn to shreds.

is he poor? hahaha cmon wear a proper SHIRT!

Come on – Ryan, you’re not homeless. Stop dressing like you have 2 dimes to your name.

Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy. This really proves to me that Ryan & Rachel are broken up – there’s no way he wears a shirt like that if she is coming back into town for the first time in 2 months!!

I love Ryan, but I hate the way he dresses. The skinny pants, ill fitting t-shirts and scuffed black boots have got to go.

Re: Tarra @ 11/14/2008 at 2:39 pm

Tarra-I hate the way he dresses too. The pants are always too tight, his t-shirts are always too tight and too old and the shoes are just ugly. He’s handsome, but there’s something about him that’s a total turnoff.

Hmmm, he could hire me to be his stylist.

puttaycat @ 11/14/2008 at 3:08 pm

I love how those pants just go there right up in his ass. I’m actually not sure if this is sarcasm anymore, I think I like it

flirtlikecrazy @ 11/14/2008 at 3:08 pm

I can see his briefline… hahaha
The thing I luv Ryan so much is he just dun give a damn for wat ya nobody whine. Deal with it! ;p

you guys are stupidd… his style is hott!!!! I love Ryan, he’s so sexy

I turn 28 on tuesday(18 nov)….buhuuu..!

i love ryan, he just needs to shave more often.

he’s a good actor, but such a wannabe when it comes to slacker hip…or maybe he’s just too damn stoned to change…it just looks so calculated, that’s stupid t-shirt…

i think all that coke he is shoving up his nose and all that grass he is smoking is starting to take its toll on him. he does not look good.

It Kinda look likes a heart

Ryan, if you read this…I’d like you take you to John Mayer’s holiday show on Dec. 6th at the Nokia. I have an extra orchestra seat and we could go as friends. I am good looking and fun and I think you’d like the music. (I already have the Toy for the Tots for you). Some of your friends will probably already be there so you could hang with them, too, if you like. Oh, and please wear the T-shirt…preferalby with the hole in front! I don’t mind if you come high, just be sure to share, K?See you soon, Sweetness!

Lu

I like him and he is a fine actor, but lately he seems very troubled and odd. I think he needs some help.

jared why did you caps lock SEXY BACK and BIG HOLE….???
ugh, why are all celeb gossip bloggers GAY???

you, sir, are awkwardddd.

pissonyou @ 11/14/2008 at 9:20 pm

interesting… cutie? r u gay or homosexual?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All