'The Hills' Season 5 Is A Go

'The Hills' Season 5 Is A Go

Audrina Patridge has confirmed that season five of The Hills has been greenlit by MTV.

She tells People, “There is going to be a fifth season. We just found out. At one point, all of us were like, ‘No, we don’t want to do another season.’ I wanted to do more movies, and Whitney [Port] moved to New York and she’s doing her own spin-off. And Lauren Conrad]’s dating [My Boys actor] Kyle [Howard] but he can’t be on the show because he’s on another show, so that makes it hard.”

WILL YOU BE TUNING into the fifth season of The Hills???

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

people still watch this trash?

Hello jello @ 11/16/2008 at 5:15 pm

i will be tuning in!!! i watch this show every week…its interesting so i’m glad there is a fifth season!

i think that audrina is soooo trashy with her big fake boobs and nasty tan. why do people even watch that show?

get a life.

hills_hater @ 11/16/2008 at 5:22 pm

DUDE this show is a joke!! i cant believe people actually watch it!! go and exercise or something rather than sitting and watching this ****** ass show!!! its because of people like you who make these people famous, which they dont even deserve…

i like the hills and i would watch a 5th season.. but i know it is trashy lol

Dear Audrina just because you are in a “reality” show and you act to be real doesn’t mean you can act. So enjoy the hills because after that my, friend you all will disappear.

will i be tuning in??? not even if they paid me. and when there is a credit crisis and people are refusing to watch the show for money then you know just how bad it is. this just ruined my day.

jet' aime a:) @ 11/16/2008 at 5:25 pm

baah.! its over

Hell no I won’t watch :)

I HATE ALL OF THESE PEOPLE
they don’t deserve any of the money they’re making

lamest show ever.

i wish audrina would go. and who wants to see her in a bikini when the Victoria’s Secret ladies are prepping for a merry christmas. check it out

Amy the lovely @ 11/16/2008 at 6:07 pm

i luv that show but sometimes it’s kind of lame i hope the fith season will
be better

i am deff. watching it i love that show and how is it trashy there all upper class

andy-how can you ask how it’s trashy? they are NOT upper class. they may have money, but that does NOT equal class at all.

they are all nasty, ******, fake people who cannot act and do not deserve the money they make. they need to get real jobs.

yesssss=)
i love the hills .

yesssss=)
i love the hills .

I tried to watch the hills once and I thought it was a joke.

this show is so overrated it’s so trashy and so scripted now I don’t believe any of this **** now blah over this show already…

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME !

A FREAKING FIFTH SEASON?!?

WHAT THE….?

Okay this show is so fake its funny. The first two seasons and some of third season were okay, but after this last season I gave up. It’s all the same crap.

Seriously I’d rather watch American Idol than this, actually no I’d still watch The Hills, but you get the point.

Game Day is the ultimate destination for sports fans that love fantasy sports games! Are you ready to have FUN? We take the most popular sports and create an environment that is both FUN and rewarding for the sports fan. We offer great prizes, including Super Bowl tickets! We are so confident that you will have FUN that we are going to give you a FREE seven-day trial membership. Enter ID Code: LB14221 to get started. You have nothing to lose and so much FUN to gain.
It’s Game Day! Are you ready? Go to www. gdgames. net NOW!

imaginaque @ 11/16/2008 at 6:53 pm

Will I be tuning in to see a FIFTH season of The Hills? All I needed was half an episode to know with absolute certainty that I would NEVER be tuning in again! It’s the dumbest show on TV, and that’s saying a lot.

MissOlive @ 11/16/2008 at 7:02 pm

Noooooooooo forget it, MTV get a life!!

i love audrina’s big fake tits
i h8 the show tho, the only time i watch this **** is when the guy on the soup makes fun of one them

real tits r better girls!!
look at scarlett =D