Mon, 17 November 2008 at 2:28 pm
Chloe Sevigny is a Bikini Babe
- Bikini-clad Chloe Sevigny hits the beach.
- The Beckham boys and Leo cheer on the Lakers.
- Victoria’s Secret fashion show pics hit the web.
- Prince indicates he approves of God striking down gays.
- Heidi Klum has a bejeweled crotch.
- Lindsay Lohan gets pwn3d.
- Chloe Sevigny has an unfortunate denim situation.
- Denise Richards is a public patron of the arts.
- Lindsay Lohan is on limb watch.
- Madonna turns to Kabbalah on Tour Break.
- What Comes Around Goes Around, a NYC vintage lifestyle store, has an inspired new collection coveted by celebs like Victoria Beckham and Zac Efron. The store will be holding its bi-annual sample sale Thursday – Sunday from 11am-8pm daily. 351 West Broadway (Broome & Grand)
- Mariah Carey has been added to the performance roster for “The Grammy Nominations concert Live!! – Countdown to Music’s Biggest Night,” a special unveiling Grammy nominees live on CBS Dec. 3 before the airing of the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
- Rosie O’Donnell is spending three days in the kitchen with Rachael Ray on her daytime TV show this month. Rosie will cook one of her favorite meals with Rachael, as well as take her behind the scenes of her upcoming variety special on NBC.
- Gabrielle Union told reporters at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Saturday that she studied Gov. Eliot Spitzer’s wife to prepare for her role as Muddy Waters’ long-suffering spouse in Cadillac Records.
- Casey Affleck and Jessica Alba will star in Michael Winterbottom’s The Killer Inside Me, an adaptation of a novel by Jim Thompson. The book, which follows the downward spiral of a West Texas sheriff, was also made into a 1976 film starring Stacy Keach. Production is set to begin in mid-January.
Just Jared on Facebook