Jennifer Garner: Bigger Baby Bump Watch!

Jennifer Garner: Bigger Baby Bump Watch!

Mom-to-be Jennifer Garner (and her growing baby bump!) goes shopping with her daughter Violet in Brentwood on Sunday.

Violet turns 3 next month!

Jen‘s former Alias co-star Victor Garber recently spoke about her, saying, “She’s doing absolutely great! I’m very excited about the new child and I just love spending time with them. They’re a great family!”

10+ pictures inside of Jennifer Garner and her bigger baby bump watch…

jennifer garner bigger baby bump watch 01
jennifer garner bigger baby bump watch 02
jennifer garner bigger baby bump watch 03
jennifer garner bigger baby bump watch 04
jennifer garner bigger baby bump watch 05
jennifer garner bigger baby bump watch 06
jennifer garner bigger baby bump watch 07
jennifer garner bigger baby bump watch 08
jennifer garner bigger baby bump watch 09
jennifer garner bigger baby bump watch 10

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

first! :-)

so cute, healthy child, unlike silly suri always forced into party dresses

Hollywood @ 11/17/2008 at 3:22 am

What in heaven’s name has jennifer garner done to her lips. They are HUGE, like collagen, botox huge especially the top lip, it looks really fake. She should stop with all the fillers because she’s going to start to look like freaky fish who can’t even close her mouth. Violet’s mother looks like she has overdosed on cosmetic procedures. Yuck those lips are gross.

wouuuha jennifer got some new lips!!!

In all fairness, I think these ARE Jen’s real lips … she may just be swollen from all the hormones. Her lips have always been naturally full. I think she will deliver this month or early next month – she looks nine months pregnant. God bless her and the new baby …

what a happy family! i dont think jennifer’s lips are fake…just swollen like #4 said. she looks good.

Adoring Fan @ 11/17/2008 at 4:22 am

Jen and Violet are too cute for words. I thought she had the baby as I hadn’t seen them in a few days. Thanks for these new pics JJ. I have really missed them. To answer #2 Hollywood and #3 Lillison, those are Jen’s natural lips. Thanks again for the new pics JJ.

They are sooooooooooo cute! Violet looks so much like her mom! Such a happy kid!

I love Jenn, is a good mother, and Violet is cute.

WQonderful to see Jennifer and Violet. They´re such a cute mother-daughter duo. It seems that baby boom has hit Hollywood big time this year (JLo, Angelina Jolie, Gwen Stefani etc.). Violet is a very beautiful little girl. Suri Cruise would have many things to learn from her. It seems that the Afflecks and the Jolie-Pitts are the most down to earth Holllywood families. If those two families would meet their children would sure have a lot of fun together. Zee, Shi and Violet certainly would have a lot of fun doing girlie things and the boys could also play with them. Let´s hope that Ben and Jen have another cute little girl (or a boy) soon.

What´s the matter wiyh this girl that she can´t walk??? Can´t jen see she is pregnant????????????????????

why???? isnt that little girl walking her self? pregnant woman shouldnt be carying ‘heavy’ hings like that

Hollywood @ 11/17/2008 at 5:03 am

The only thing Jennifer Garner’s lips are swollen from is collagen and restalyne. Jennifer was a pretty teenager with normal full lips, not the freaky plumped up lips she has now because she gets regular injections of collagen and restalyne. Only Angelina Jolie was born with huge lips Shiloh has lips like her mother so you can tell that Angelina’s lips are real. VIolet has her mother’s lips before all she had them plumped and filled with botox and restalyne. Violet is going to make a cute big sister to her baby brother, she is a sweet little girl.

twhylieght @ 11/17/2008 at 5:29 am

i think jen carries her alot to hide the baby bump, even though she knows the public knows about her pregnancy i think she likes to keep it as private as possible,. thats just my opinion,.

real world @ 11/17/2008 at 5:59 am

Jennifer is just tired of them taking her picture that’s all. Can’t keep that private at all.But she is trying to be a good sport about it.

Lindsay’s fansite is back! visit http://www.lindsaylohan.eu right now!

I really like how they seem to be hands-on parents and want to have their children grow up as normal as possible…with that being said..GOSH..she is one of the ugliest people around. I just don’t get the attraction at ALL.

Gee !!!!!!!!!!! Can this girl walk ?????

Rex Mason @ 11/17/2008 at 8:19 am

God bless Jennifer and Violet.
Violet is such a healthy and well balanced child.
She’s going to be a big sister now!
God bless her and may God continue to bless her cute cute cute dimples.

Rex Mason @ 11/17/2008 at 8:22 am

By the way, I like Violet’s clothes.
They are warm and comfy, very unlike Suri.
Suri is dressed like an old lady while her mom dressed like a middle aged man.

andamentothat @ 11/17/2008 at 8:26 am

Violet is so very cute.. Good luck Jen with the baby..

Just one qn.. Is this costar of hers always talking about them?? whats the deal? freaky.

Swollen lips…who gets “swollen” lips?

Their daughter needs to walk just like others her age or be pushed in a carriage. The first time Jennifer drops her and/or miscarries her baby will be the last time. It’s almost as if Jennifer Gardner hides behind her child.

The lips are perfectly normal like they always have been. Like a woman almost due to give birth would have her lips injected with chemicals! Ya right…grow a brain. Once the new baby comes along, Violet will be walking much more.

I’m sure she carries Violet to protect her from the wolves with cameras who are within inches of them snapping their pictures! I wouldn’t want those idiots near my little girl either when I was trying to shop – I also would be picking her up!! And her “co-star” Victor Garber is her best friend (from “Alias”) and he actually married her and Ben. He was the only one at their wedding … so he is very close to their family. I think he talks about them to the press because he is very proud of Jen and her family…

EMILY POST @ 11/17/2008 at 10:02 am

There is no such thing as a baby bump. It’s a baby.

It is also considered the height of vulgarity to comment on a pregnant woman’s appearance.

One thing is certain, Jared’s mother was the lowest of lows on the social scale.

Hunting expecting mothers and their toddlers like deer in the forest?

Is this now an accepted sport in America?

Shameful!

I think those are her real lips too. I know when my lips are slightly open they look bigger than when they are closed.

Also, I think it’s fine she carries her child. She probably doesn’t want the child getting stepped on by some crazy a-s-s photographer. I’m sure her doctor knows she carries her child and if it wasn’t right for her to do so, she wouldn’t.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All